Home sweet home

Michelle's Pov

" Home sweet home " i said throwing my things on the floor . 

" I bet you missed it " said a male voice , I turn around and saw...

" Professor Snape ?" i asked scared , my mother came next to him taking his arm .

" Really ?" i asked confused.

" Oh Elle , please understand , my and Severus love each other , after your father ... " she sigh. 

" After your Father leaved you two , I was the only person who was here for your mother " Snape said calm. I was really confused , not angry , my mother had tears in her eyes and then I understand everything . 

" As much as you will be careful with us  , I understand professor " i said 

" Please Elle , call me Severus " he said smiling , I look at my mother crying of happiness, I run in their arms . 

" My flower , I love you " mom said kissing my forehead . 

" Now , what do we do ?" i said smiling 

" Well , I thing we can have lunch , you should put your clothes in your room then help me". mom said.

" Alright mother "

Draco's Pov 

" Hello Draco " said my mother hugging me . 

" Hi mom" i said smiling , but I stopped when my father came to us . 

" Come on Draco , I bet you missed your home " my father said, but I didn't , I've missed only mother.

" Yes father " i said . 

Skip**

" How is school ? How is Michelle , did you get her earrings for the Yule ball ?" asked my mother at the table while we were having lunch.

" It was fine , all was fine " i said trying to avoid .

" Son , please tell us what's the matter " said father angry 

" School was fine , till the final part of the Yule Ball " i said angry 

" Why ?"

" ... we broke up "i said 

" Oh , dear . Draco ! How could you ? Did you know how rich her family is ?" he screamed , my mother got up take my arm and bring me up-stairs with her in their dorm . 

" Mother , I am sorry "

" Oh Draco , you have a broken heart , don't you " she said worried and I couldn't help it and I burst out in tears in front of her . She hugged my tight and asked me what happened , with that I told her with no ashamed cause I know she's gonna give me an advice . 

" My dear child , well ... I can't say that you're not guilty but teenagers are making mistakes . Your father did the exactly thing with me but he was in love then and came to me , and that's when I didn't listen to my heart and that was good because if I didn't forgive his mistake probably I wouldn't have you now as my son. " she said smiling kissing my forehead. 

" Mother ? Do you think she loved me ?" i asked her with an husky voice . 

" Oh dear , I don't know what to say , you two are to little to understand what is love " she said.

" But I felt , every night I couldn't stop thinking about her . Always I was dreaming about her eyes and her smile . I wish I wasn't a fool like my father " i said looking down .