Punishment

Normal Pov- also listen to " Heaven " by Finneas till this chapter is over.

"These are dark times, there is no denying. Our world has, perhaps, faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to our citizenry: we, ever your servants, will continue to defend your liberty and repel the forces that seek to take it from you! Your Ministry... remains... strong!" said the Minister Rufus Scrimgeour in the Daily Prophet but I couldn't that that serious, he can't do a thing for the people so it's our advantage.

After Dumbledore's death I was so marked that I close myself and I made the right decision, I was crying all the time and didn't have power to believe in me anymore but now I'm better, I'm powerful, I'm brave and being a death eater is no that bad. Draco is not anymore the boy who was sweet at everything so Voldemort trust us with his dark soul. Bellatrix and I started to get really good along with Draco, I train with her in every Sunday at midnight but Narcissa is cutting the fun everytime, she's still sweet and worried but I told her that I want her to forget me from when I was showing feelings.

My mother is like Narcissa but my father tries to get her back but I'll not let him put even a finger on my mother, he destroyed our family and he's not going to get back at us. Snape is still careful with my mother so that remains me calm that he's not leaving her but sometimes he forget about her because he has a lot of work at Hogwarts to see more thing about Potter and this evening we have a meeting at Draco's house with our Dark Lord.

" Are you ready Michelle ? " asked my mother as I was putting my long gloves.

" In a minute " I said putting now a pair of long earrings, I really wanted to impress everyone with my dress to prove that I am a lady.

" It was necessary to wear this fancy dress and gloves ? " asked my mother as I got down stairs.

" Last time the dark Lord said that he wants to see me wearing something beautiful, so I think this is enough " I said smiling taking her hand going next to the fireplace because this time we are getting there with floo-powder.

" You go first " I said and after a few seconds she was gone, I looked behind me into a mirror to check everything the went in.

" Malfoy's manner " I said closing my eyes feeling like I was flying then get on the floor because my feet were weak, everytime I use floo powder I end falling. I looked up seeing that my mother was not there, maybe she was in. Before I went in I check my hair that it was not messy, took a deep breath, when I got in all the faces were looking  at me and even some gasps I heard.

" I'm really sorry that I'm late, my Lord "  I said scared looking at my gloves trembling. as I heard someone getting up.

" We didn't started yet " said Volemort getting close to me but I didn't look up, he took my hand and kissed it like he always do then went back to his seat and I was waiting for him to say that I can sit.

" Draco ? Why you didn't kissed her yet ? Didn't you missed her ? " asked Voldermort as Draco' raise his eyebrows scared.

" Yes, I missed her " he said almost in a whisper scared.

" Then ? " asked again Voldemort and Draco got up and came at me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

" You look beautiful " he said whispering in my ear as I smiled closing my eyes.

" Give us a twirl Elle to see how beautiful you are " said Voldemort as I did and Bellatrix started giggling.

" You're lucky to have her, Draco " he said as Draco nodded taking me to my seat next to him and Snape came in too with a rush.

" What's new, Severus ? " asked Voldemort curious as Draco put his hand on my leg.

" It will happen Saturday next, at night fall " said Severus calm but in his eyes was pain as wormtail bring a woman who was floating and as they continue to talk I couldn't look at anything but at this lady who was in major pain looking at Severus with no stop, soon we heard a scream of a man and I jumped.