Surprise

Draco's POV

It's been 5 days since I asked Elle to be mine and she said to announce the others, at first I wasn't sure because I think it's a bit too early but I talked with Elle to meet us at her house. As I was getting ready right now my mother doesn't know why we are going at Michelle and I'll let her to think it's something bad. I also talked with Blaise and Pansy to come but I didn't tell them etheir and honestly I can't wait to see their faces.

" Draco, why are you do lazy ? Move you ass ! " said my mother as I was eating an apple and she was putting some earrings but without giving up dressing elegant, I didn't saw her in some sweaters or thing like that.

" I'm hungry " I said laughing and she stared at me shocked like I did something bad.

" Draco Malfoy! The love of your life may be in trouble and you're hungry ? " she said shocked and I could do anything then laugh at her serious face.

" Relax, look I'm done " I said throwing the apple in the trash then someone hit the doorbell. I opened the door to see Blaise with Pansy opening their arms as I hugged both of them.

" Hello Mrs. Malfoy " said Blaise and Pansy hugged her tight. After that I let my mother get out then I looked behind to check if everything is alright and it was so I locked the door 4 times to be sure.

" Isn't she beautiful ? " asked Blaise as I turned around a saw a beautiful black car then Blaise throw me the keys.

" Let's see if we'll survive " smirked at me Blaise as Pansy and my mother got in. We starting getting closer and all the way my mother talked with Pansy about her teenage life.

Michelle's Pov

This day was really special and I really hope nothing is goint to ruin our day, I didn't told my mother about the ring because I wanted to see her face in this beautiful day. Also my father and Lucius is coming and I know this isn't the best choice but I thought it's better that our fathers know about this great moment of our life.

" I really don't know what's with you Elle ! Draco and Narcissa are coming all at once to take lunch with us, but why ? " asked my mother a bit tense and I didn't get to calm her down becauase the doorbell rang and I got as fast as I could because it may be our fathers and there they are.

" Hello " I said smiling a bit scared.

" Your mothers knows ? " asked my father and I didn't answer as she came next to me.

" I guess no " said Lucius tensed then smiled at my mother.

" I hate you Elle ! " said my mother in a whisper as I nodded then we let them in. The truth is that things are getting a little better, me and fatherare ok and so my mother with him but still is weird.

" So how I have this pleasure ? " asked my mother walking withthe three of us in the living room then pass them some drinks.

" Your daughter invite us and we couldn't refuse " said Lucius smiling and I tried to hide my smile because I loved it the way they are so tense and this jokes are really good, like they are trying to try not to kill each other, isn't fantastic ? 

" Chris and Lucius ? " said Snape with a devil smiled then shake their hands but got interrupted again by the doorbell.

" I'll get it " I said opening the door and saw my beautiful friends with Draco and Narcissa.

" Surprise ! " said Pansy hugging me along with Blaise laughing.

" Hello dear " said Narcissa with a smile then walk and hugged my mother as Draco kissed my cheek coming in.

Darlingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें