WHAT'S IS WITH THIS CHAPTER ??

A/N : HY THERE BEAUTY , I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THIS CHAPTER BUT I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT . I STARTED WATCHING BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA AND IT'S SO GOOD . I ALSO STARTED READING AN FANFIC ABOUT Y/N AND DEKU . ENJOY IT PLEASE !!! 

Michelle's Pov_____________________________________________________________________

Two weeks ago where now from that day , that day where i could've died if Draco wasn't there . Of course Harry thanked me , actually he huged me and cryed because he was feeling bad for me . I was okay with what i did , i saved him , that's a plus point for me . Me and Pansy are very exited for the Ball , i telled my mom that this Christmas i am going to stay here with Draco . I don't know how father is doing , i don't care really , my mom find out but shes okay actually she just find a guy , she's saying that he's very carefully with her after what happend .  I am happy for her . 

This day was for shopping , that's what Remus told me , I an going with Pansy and some girls out to buy a dress . Me and my Draco are doing fine , he start today to asked me about how our familly will look like . I laugh so much with him in these two weeks . 

Now i am going in the Great hall to eat something , in 15 minutes i have to leave . I was alone at the table with all of the teachers . They were talking about the Ball , Snape was looking at me smiling calm at me . He can smile ?? Never mind , i saw all of them coming to my table. 

" Excuse us Michelle but can we sit with you , we need you're help " said Dumbeldore .

" Yes , sure , i am here for anything " i said smiling at them seeing how they are sitting watching me . ' Weird' i tought . 

" First , you need to know that we are very proud of what did you dofor saving Mr. Potter , we were mad but you just did it wonderfull" said Snape . 

" Oh , yeah , thank you and i know it was mad but also worth it . Now how I could help all of you professors ?" I asked them staying with my hands acrossed in a good way . 

" For the Ball , we don't know what color to decorate this Hall " said Minerva .

" Well i don't know really , for me white and blue are some gorgeus colors . I don't think it will match perfect but we can try it "i said serios .

" That's gonna be the colors , thank you dear child . Now i think you have to go , am i right ?" said Dumbeldore smiling . 

" Yes , uhh - Thank you , all of you , it's a plesure to talk with beautiful people like you . " i said smiling watching there's eyes then leave to my girls.

Author's Pov 

After the words Michelle just said the teachers and the Master were with zero words . Minerva was smiling an blushing so much.

" That's  the most beautiful words we heard from a student . Am I right , no ?" Dumbeldore said 

" Yes you are " sigh Snape along with Remus .

After a silence has settled , they were shoked , Michelle could be the bad student but also the most loved person from this school .

" Why is her so special ? Didn't you see her eyes , her smile , her power , her potential burns in her body and this is not all of it ! " said Minerva happy .

" Master  and  teachers please do not tell anyone what i am about to tell you , alright ?" said Snape 

" We are listening you Severus " said Dumbeldore and the rost nodded.

" You don't know how proud I am of this little beast " Snape said angry and happy at the same time . 

" You're talking  about Michelle ?" Remus asked him .  " Of course I am talking about her Lupin " Snape shouted .