Destroyed

A/N: This one is not that long but I think it's good but if you want to make this chapter fantastic you should listen to some sad fu!#ing songs and good ones so it's your choice.

~ Miky Nx ~

Normal Pov

" Is everything alright ? " Harry asked me while I was eating with his house because Draco wasn't there.

" Yeah, I'm just not that hungry " I said smiling but I saw Lavender so mad and I turned to Ron.

" We're off but honestly I'm happy " he said as I smiled to Hermione.

" You should be careful to choose the right person " I said laughing but my face dropped when I saw Katie Bell, I got up and went to her worried.

" Katie, how are you ? " I asked her smiling warm as Harry came next to me.

" I'm feeling alright but still I don't know who was is" she said looking up as she saw someone, I turned around and saw Draco so scared not knowing how to run away.

" Excuse me " said Harry leaving as I continued to talk with Katie.

" Did it hurt ? When you were in the air ?" I asked curious.

" Actually no but when I fell my head was really of , madam Pompfrey is really a life-saver " she said laughing but something was bad, really bad so I told Katie a few words then leaved to Blaise and Pansy.

" Where's Draco ? " I asked them worried.

" To the bathroom I guess ?" said Blaise and I started running hearing some bangs from the boys bathroom.

" I know what you did Malfoy " said a voice then some loud noises started.

" Sectusempra ! " said again the voice as Draco starte crying ? I wasn't sure and as scared as I was I went in to see Draco on the floor with blood everywhere.

" Oh my Lord " I said kneeling next to him trying to stop the blood from coming out with my hands as no one else then Harry came near to us.

" It hurts so bad " said Draco coughing and I didn't know what to do but somehow Severus came and heal him so quickly. Harry leaved but I went after him as Severus was taking care of Draco, I had to make Harry regret he did that.

" Come here coward ! " I said screaming being near Hagrid's house behind Harry.

" Why Harry ? You'll regret it so bad after I'm done with you " I said taking out my wand as he did the same thing.

" He's not good for you, don't you see ?" he asked with worried eyes but I couldn't do anything then throw spells over him, all of them say that Draco is not good for me but they didn't get to see him from the inside.

" Fuck you Potter " I said as one of my spells hit him in his chest, I got close to him but didn't know what to do next.

" I wish someone would hurt you as you hurt Draco and if you hurt him you hurt me as well. I got it, you're the chosen one but stop acting like you're always right, Draco is just a boy not a monster " I said as he get up.

" He's a death eater " Harry said loud as I punched his chest hard angry.

" And you think he had a choice? He's 17, do you think he would chose to have this life ? " I asked him desperate as he froze up.

" You're the chosen one but he's the one that had no choice so stop thinking you're a fucking hero " I said crying hard then turned back and ran still crying as rain started. 

Today we had to kill Dumbledore, a few more hours and it's going to be done but I hope Draco is going to be alright.

Skip***