Summer

So about Cedric, I choose to let him stay because he promised he'll change and also Draco forgave him. Today is the worst day, I have to say goodbye to Draco because this summer i choose to spend at Fred and George.  I packed my things, and went to The Great Hall where everyone was eating and talking and hugging . 

" Good Morning" I said before I hugged him tight as he kissed my head. 

" I hope you'll have great times at those weirdos" he said with an annoyed face as I laughed at his face.

" I'll tell you everything what's going to happen there " I said then started eating along with him then talk about everything we did this year and what we liked or didn't like. Soon Fred, George with ginny and Ron were ready.

" Michelle !!!!" Fred and George shouted smiling and I waved them to come next to us because I was too lazy to stand up. They came to us and hug me while Draco was still eating angry.

" Are you two ready ? " I asked them smiling exited as they nodded standing very staight.

" Yeah, we three are gonna do so much trouble " said George smirking and Fred started laughing and blushing too.

" Oh, stop with the flirt George I-"  I wanted to say but  Draco stood up angry very close to George even he was way shorter then him he could punch him right now.

" She's mine, the fuck are you three gonna do, huh? " Draco asked looking at them then at me but I looked down embaressed.

" Mate, we were just playing around, calm down ! " said George laughing looking at Fred a bit scared.

" Fuck you ! Both of you ! " Draco said then sat down again next to me, I looked at the two of them and whisper to wait for me in a few minutes.

" You're incredible Draco " I said angry and he stared at me shoked like he did nothing wrong.

" They were joking, why you have to talk so bad with them ? Is not enough that you bullied them till now ? " I said with my voice trembling because I was sorry for them, they are not that rich and Draco is hurting them.

" I did the right thing ! Father said-" he wanted to say but I cut him off.

" Your Father didn't teach you something good and you know it, he's a fool ! " I said a bit loud then realized I muse've hurt him.

" Draco, I didn't " I said but stopped because he turned at me with a smile on his face.

" I know " he said with regret in his beautiful eyes and after moments of silence I had to say goodbye.

 " So , I think this was the 3rd year " I said with a sad voice hugging Draco tight. 

" You're going to write me, right ? " he asked me curious and I nodded smiling but I knew he's not going to write back.

" See you soon Draco " I said giving him a kiss then leave to Fred and George jumping exited.

" Sorry guys, he must be sad " I said hugging both of them.

" It's alright pumpkin " said George, he's always calling me pumpkin from when I was in the second year. They wanted to go with the brooms but I wasn't sure, someone could see us...

" Oh dear, please don't be such a child, now come on, you and Fred can fly with his broom, and I am gonna be behind  you " said George getting ready as I let out a big breath out.

Skip***

After 10 minutes of flying we finally get the their house, It was really high and beautiful, nothing fancy but beautiful. Ginny are Ron must be on the way as we walked in quietly with the idea to scare their mother.

" Hello Mrs. Weasly " I said scaring her from the back as he jumped ready to hit me thinking I was one of her sons. 

" Oh dear, you scared me" She said hugging me kissing my cheek then prepare the launch.

" Fred, you can show her the house " Molly said punching his shoulder laughing.

" This way Pumpkin " said Fred getting up-stairs quickly as I was walking slow admiring every step.

" Alright , these are the rooms , these are the bathrooms , we have two and i want to warn you that you have to eat everything what our mother gives to you " said Fred while i was just laughing.

" And you'll sleep in the guests room but you can sneak in my room anytime " he said in a whisper and I nodded laughing. Soon it was time for lunch and their father came too and shake my hand so exited because I was a Wood.

All of the Family was now on the table eating , i was sitting next to Fred and George who were whispering something to eachother and laugh till I punched their shoulders and they stopped. 

" How is Hogwarts ?" asked Molly curious as their father nodded.

" Oh, it couldn't be better but me with Hermione and Harry are good, more close to eachother now " said Ron smiling

" and you Michelle ?" asked Arthur eathing some meat.

" Ohh , it was wonderful, I am getting very god at quidditch now and I'm the president of the Duel Club" i said  blushing  as he raise his eyebrows and applaud me for a second.

" She's also with Malfoy " said Ron with his mouth full and Ginny punched his shoulder as I started blushing.

" Playing with the enemy I see " said Arthur looking surprised at Molly who was giggling.

" Actually he's sweet " I said with a smile as they nodded and I knew they didn't believe that he's sweet but if his name wasn't Malfoy the would believe.

Skip***

" This is your room, it's not that big but it's pretty and let me know if you need something, my room in next to the bathroom " said Fred then let me unpack my thing in the wardrobe. The room was small but the view from outside of the sunset was amazing so I stared and thin at Draco till the sun was gone.

" Can I come in ? " asked me Ginny and I let her come in.

" You can sit here, it's enough space for you " I said as she sat next to me then watched the starts with me.

" Do you like it her ? " she asked curious and I nodded exited.

" I love it ! Your family is really fun, Fred&George are amazing, Ron is really funny and you are the sweetest girl I've ever meet. Your parents are really amazing too, your mother is an exelent woman and your father knows so much about everything so yeah, I really like to be here " I said laughing but still looking at the beautiful sky. Soon Fred and George came in with Ron and we hadn't enough space but it was cool.

" We heard you talking so I guess it will be pretty cool if we are here all of us " said George as me and Ginny nodded.

" We were talking about your family and we looked at the sky " I said turning my head to looke again at the starts.

" When we were little we used to go out with our dad and talk about stars " said Fred smiling and I smiled too, my father used to talk with me about the stars and sings.

" How is Malfoy ? As a boyfriend " asked me Ginny as Ron nodded curious.

" He's really sweet and fun and yes he doesn't bully me, just the others " I said with regret.

" If he's making you happy that's ok, if he would treat you like he treats us that would be horrible" said Ron and I smiled because it was true, that would feel horrible.

" Yeah I know " I said with a sleepy voice and after minutes of talking they leaved and let me alone to sleep as a child thinking at Draco.

' This is going to be the best summer I've ever had '

A/N : Hello there, I wanted to tell you that probably I'm not going to write about the summer because I wanted to move on to Michelle's birthday that is on 4th august !

~ Miky Nx ~