~ The Duel Club ~

Draco, Remus and I were already in the Great Hall waiting for the students and they all began to come, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Cedric, Fred and George all the students from the 3rd year and others. 

" Alright children, for who don't know me I am Remus Lupin, professor Dumbledore asked me to assist at this club being an adult " said Remus. 

" Hello again, I am Michelle Wood, the president of this club,  today were gonna test your skills " I said with a grin on my face.

" And at the and were gonna take 3 of the best students and each will duel with us , me, Remus and Michelle in a row " said Draco.

" First , Michelle and Draco, they will make a demonstration " said Remus smiling at us 

" God , are you serious now ?" I  asked surpirsed.

Draco and I were a few meters away and we prepare" Experlliamus !" I shouted but Draco rejected the spell easily.

"Serpensotia " said Draco.

" Is this all you can do  Draco? Come on , Stupefy !" I said pointing at the snake and then he disappeared. 

We saw Snape coming to Remus watching us " Go on " he said.

" Imobulus " Draco shouted 

" Rictusempra " and then my spell hit Draco and he started to laugh for 10 seconds. 

" Are you done, Malfoy ? " said Snape angry. And then I start throwing spells to left and right just to hit Draco with one of it , and then i said " Bombarda " and Draco was hit, he let out a small scream and some students gasp asking if he is ok. 

" Alright Malfoy, time to get up, we don't have time " I said smirking.

" You're mad " screamed Hermione .

" Oh yes , you're right Granger " I said approaching her.

" We didn't even learn all the spells that you just said" she shouted at me. 

" Aww, I know but that's why you're here, don't you ? Listen everyone, I am here to teach you, don't think I am gonna duel with you if you are not at my level, I am very calm when you're working hard " I said smiling sweet .

" So every one ! Find a partner that you know that you two are at the same level, come on, hurry up " I said exited. All of them found a partner for example: Harry and Hermione, Fred and George, Luna with Neville and  Ginny and Ron.

I was proud of this club, then I went to each group to observe their abilities , I saw Neville he was trying so hard and it didn't work for him. 

" Neville ?" I asked him putting my hand on his arm slowly.

" Huh? oh yes " he said scared looking with fear in my eyes.

"  Don't be scared , so I see that you want to try the Stupefy spell? " I smiled.

" Yes, but i don't know how to make it  work " he said getting frustrated.

" Ohh , have a little faith, so , I think you know the spell and how to move you're hand when you're trying to do it " I said coming closer as he  nodded.

" Alright, so the only thing it doesn't work is your mind, you have to relax but at the same concentrate and don't be scared if it doesn't  work at first try, it needs a little time . " I said to him smiling calm.

" Alright , I got this " he said proud.

" So, breath in and when you're gonna breath out you're gonna say the words " I said exited.

He does what I said and then he shouted "STUPEFY !!" and Luna's wand  flew along with her. Neville hurry up to help her up then everyone came to him surprised so I let them to enjoy the moment.

" Michelle !" Neville said as I turned around to see him running to me and as he stop he wanted to hug me but he didn't know how. I get it, I don't look like I'm a person that excepts hugs.

" Silly you " I said with a laugh then hugged him tight feeling his happiness.

" Thank you ! " he said making a little jump.

" Anytime Neville " I said hugging him one more time.

" Michelle ? Maybe you want to go on a walk after this ? " he asked me turning red as I nodded.

" I'll see you there at 8 " I said smiling then go to Draco who was a little grumpy. I went to him making small jumps and took his hand in mine.

" Hey !" he said smiling putting an arm on my waist.

" We are doing this so well, what do you think ? " I asked looking at the other students trying different spells.

" You're right " he said nodding looking at Neville.

" So Neville asked me out , to show me some plants and-" then he stop me from talking.

" You're not going " he said turning around and start walking.

" I told him to wait me there at 8, listen, you are the one and only for me, ok ? " I said hugging him. 

"Alright, I'm gonna let you because I trust you but be careful " he said. 

" Alright " I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

" Alright students, all are you are not bad. Professor Lupin, Draco and I choose the best of you " I said clapping.

" Number one is  Hermione Granger, number two is Cedric Diggory and the last one " Remus said.

" Fred Weasly !" all the students cheerd and i was laughing in a good way 

" Alright , now you three will duel with each of us, it's a challenge, because you are at our level, so who is the first ?" I asked smirking softly.

" Me ! I want to duel with Draco first " said Cedric exited as I let out a sigh.

" Good choice Digorry " said Draco smirking at him.

SKIP***

The three of us finished the class, Draco won 2 duels, Remus 3 and I won 3 also. Cedric beated Draco, I wasn't sad but I know people will judge me and Draco, just because he lost to Cedric.

" Have a great night all of you, you made Hogwarts proud by being in this club " I said and then all of them left.

" Well, we did our best, right ? Anyway, I have to leave, thank you for all professor " I said to professor Lupin then run to Neville.

A/N: HEYY BEAUTY, I HAVE TO SAY THAT I LOVE THIS CHAPTER, ALSO I KNOW I SAID JUST THE 3RD YEAR BUT THEN I REALIZED THAT I PUT, GEORGE, FRED, CEDRIC , ETC. I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A LITTLE SPICE , IT'S NOT GONNA BE SEGGS AND STUFF LIKE THAT ,

I KNOW IN THE 3RD YEAR WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE 13 YR OLD BUT LET'S PRETEND LIKE WE HAVE THE RIGHT AGE .

if i don't write some parts corectlly please understand me 

~Miky Nx~