The Yule Ball

We have a couples of hours till the Ball will start so we have to get ready. I am so exited , someone drag my hand and also Draco's hand , it was Pansy and Blaise .

" Come on , we have to get ready , ok everyone ? I want that the four of us to look perfect . Now let's move on " said Pansy then dragging me with her . I waved quickly at Blaise and Draco then disappear.

At my room with Pansy 

" I am nervous Pansy , he choose the dress but didn't let me to see it " i said going out from the shower .

" It's gonna be alright , he's gonna love it , I am pretty sure . " she said laughing . 

I was now in front of a mirror doing my make-up , I am pretty good at this so I think I  look pretty. 

" Come on miss Black , let's try our dresses " Pansy said bringing her dress and mine's . I put the dress on the bed and start thinking , what if Draco will be disappointed about how the dress looks on me . The dress was nice , the top of the dress was a corset and the bottom was long , all green of course . 

I took it and put it on me , I asked Pansy to help me with the corset . I put a  silver necklace , and a beautiful ring on my finger . Somebody knocked on the door , I went to ope to see Neville .

" Neville , hi " I said looking at him how  elegant  he is  . 

" Wow Elle , I bet Draco is lucky, so do you.  Here, take this " he gave me a box for shoes then leaved . 

" Who was it ?" pansy asked putting her earrings . Damn , I don't have earrings I forgot them in Draco's room . 

" Neville , he gave me a box " i said then opened it , a beautiful pear of heels and earrings ?

The heels were green and the earrings were silver , like how ? Draco gave me this ? I have to gave him something too . 

I took the perfume I bought for Draco , it wasn't that special but  I don't have anything else,  I run to Neville.

" Neville !" i said 

" Hm ? Michelle ?" he asked 

" Please go and give Draco this perfume but don't say it's from me , please ?" i said .

" With pleasure " he smiled , took the present and leave . 

Draco's Pov 

Somebody knocked at the door .

" Yes ?" asked Blaise .

" It's Neville again " said Neville , he came in . 

" Here , take this " he said , giving me an perfume . I took it open it and try it , the smell was really nice but who gave it to me ?

" From who ?" i asked .

" I don't know and in 10 we should be in the Great Hall ' Neville said then leaved us confused . 

Michelle's Pov  

I put my heels and earrings , I look so pretty , really . I was beautiful , I look at Pansy , she was ready and gorgeous as always .

" You're ready ?" I asked her  smiling .

" Yes " -  I took her hand and leave our room , the common room was empty . 

" They are waiting for us " Pansy said , I just simply nod . I am super nervous , what If he would did not like how I look ? We arrived at the stairs , I looked for Draco but didn't see him . 

Author's Pov 

Michelle was nervous , she didn't saw Draco and began to worry . Draco appeared quickly , he saw Michelle and raised his eyebrows, thinking how lucky he got by having her .