Surprise

A/N : Listen to " Team" by Lorde the whole chapter , you're going to thank me :)

Normal Pov'

Now it was 5 p.m and still didn't talk with Draco , he told me this morning he's gonna be busy and now I am next to Hagrid's house admiring the forbidden forest , I've never got to go there , probably it's scary but beautiful at the same time.

" Michelle ? What are you doing here ?" asked me Hagrid.

" Oh , just admiring the view honestly , the forest is really nice" I said smiling and he started laughing.

" Nice ? Sometimes yes but at this hour isn't that nice" he said laughing.

" You should go in you room , it's pretty dark and cold" he said then leaved me going into his house. I couldn't resist so I go into the forest , I wanted to know how is it .

" Lumnos" I said lighting my want to see around , the trees were so tall and the flowers around them were really nice . I heard some girl screams , I ran fast as I could close to the sound to see Hermione with Harry and a giant that in his hand was Umbridge?

" What are you doing?" I asked going fast next to Harry.

" I really don't know" he said .

Skip***

" Thank you " I said to a centaur for helping us escape from Umbridge , he nodded then leaved .

" Elle , we have to go to the department of Mysteries to find Harry's prophecy , are you coming ?" she asked me worried , what's a prophecy?

" Please Elle " said Harry nervous , I had to help him so I nodded and leaved with them to the others. 

" How do we get there ?" asked Ron scared.

" I know how" said Luna smiling , I got on some horses that were looking like death but they were really funny , that's what Luna said to me . We arrived to the Department of mysteries and we started looking , I closed my eyes for a a bit and a photo with Harry's prophecy was in my mind.

" This way" I said running to the sector that I was having in my mine.

" Here , this one I think " I said giving Harry his prophecy careful , he smiled at me but faded when he saw Bellatrix and Lucius.

" You've got to be kidding me " I said after Neville shouted at Bellatrix at her bloody joke.

" Oh , Michelle ? Is that right ? How's mum?" Bellatrix said laughing with her ugly face , I didn't say anything just get back more close to harry.

" Supefy!" I said then take Harry's hand and run but Lucius came in front of us.

" Give it to me " he said smiling and we ran again till we meet with the others . Somehow we ended up opening a door and fell and  with that I saw black.

" Wake up Elle " said Lucius slapping my face , I opened my eyes to see him bleeding .

" Don't touch her !" said Sirius punching Lucius again and again, every death eater was fighting with one of my friends. I saw Bellatrix looking at Sirius preparing to cast a spell over him.

" Avada Kadavra" she screamed but I ran fast in front of him and removed her spell .

" Crucio" I said to her , she started laughing and crying at the same time, I tortured her till I saw again Black.

Long skip***

I wake up in Draco's bed , it was morning and Draco wasn't sleeping , he was writing something.