We'll figure it out

A/N: Hello there , this is a big one , if this chapter has mistakes I'm so sorry but this is all my best , English is not my mother language so understand me please :))

~ Miky Nx ~

Nomal Pov

Yesterday was a horrible day, after I leaved the forest I got to eat something but I didn't saw Draco and when I was sleepy I went to the common room and saw Draco playing with an apple. I sat down with my head on his lap on a side and fell asleep and tears rolling down on my cheek, this was the last this that I remembered from yesterday.

" Are you done ?" asked Pansy fixing her tie.

" You go on , I'll be in a minute " I said fixing my hair telling me that this day I will try to make it so good for Draco and I.

" Morning love " said Pansy to Blaise as we were in the Great Hall , I simply just sat down and kissed Draco's cheek who was still sad. I put my hand on his knee and stayed there in silence as he played with an apple , again?

" Can I have a bite ?" I asked him and he nodded and hold the apple. I bite it and it was so good so I took another bite and Draco didn't said anything just looked my the this  time breathing heavy so I stop and took my hand of his knee,  how dumb I can be sometime.

" Sorry, it just taste good, I haven't eat an apple for moths" I said smiling looking down as he lift my face with his hand.

" It's alright , you can have it" he said still having the apple in his hand.

" I'll hold it , go on " he said serious as I looked ar him smiling confused, he wanted to feed me so I started eating the apple making breaks but soon it was finished.

" Was it good " he asked as I tried to wipe all of the juice from the apple because I eat sometime so messy like a little boy.

" Don't wipe it , let me taste it " he said and before I could say something he kissed me and not normal , you no how ;)

" Get a room " said a boy from our table.

" Jealous?" asked Draco laughing along with Blaise and Theo, I rolled my eyes looking at Pansy shy.

" Let's go , you have class with Professor Slughorn" I said getting up but Draco grabbed my hand drag me back next to him.

" You go , we have to talk " said Draco as they leaved , I looked at him with a ' wtf ' face because he was so weird in this morning.

" What's wrong with you ?" I asked Draco confused.

" What's wrong with , You?!" he asked like we were in a comedy movie. I rolled my eyes and he started blushing.

" Let me taste it ? Really Draco?" I asked angry but confused , I didn't know how I supposed to feel.

" What ? It's not my fault you have a pretty mouth" he said and my mouth dropped.

" You done Draco" I said getting up and leave as he was right next to me trying to explain everything.

" Hey, hey , hey. Stop for a moment " he said stopping us in a empty corridor.

" What's wrong with you , you've never said something like this before" I asked with a serious face.

" Darling, I am fucking 17 " he said but I still looked confused.

" And?" I asked him with a laugh.

" And ? I'm 17 and we didn't make - you know " he said but I still didn't get it.

" Make what ?" I said irritated as he looked so nervous scared to say it.

" Don't be dumb Elle" he begged and I got it, I raised my eyebrows and didn't know what to say.