Please save us

Normal Pov

Our lives got more warm but still they are sad bacause soon a war is going to start and also me and Draco have to go at Hogwarts now that Hermione, Ron and Harry are not there not one wil know that we're death eaters.  My mother is at the lowest she could be, Severus isn't with us cause he has to take care of Hogwarts and I can't help her but still Narcissa is smiling every morning. Lucius and her are making sweet eyes to each other and I'm really happy somehow but confused, after everything he's done now she wants him back ? 

" Good morning darling " said Draco turning around to me as I was looking at the ceiling.

" Morning Draco " I said with a smile as he kissed my head then get off the bed leaving to the bathroom and I kept looking at the ceiling thinking how I would feel if Voldemort would loose.

" You have to get up Elle, it's almost 1 am. " said Draco getting out of the bathroom and choose what he's going to wear and he was right so I went in the bathroom wash my face with cold water to wake up from my happy dreams. Soon I changed in a black suit and took some tall boots that were making me feel so confident.

" Please be careful " said Narcissa as I was getting my luggage down stairs along with Draco then we went in the kitchen and took some apples. My mother couldn't stop hugging us but she had to let us leave, we're already late.

" When you arrive there I want to see the old you. Straight with smirks on your faces like nothing is wrong. " said Lucius giving Draco his old snake ring. Soon we leaved but on our way not far from the house Draco forgot something.

" 5 minutes " he said then transported us in the house were no one was here, my mother was probably is her room but Narcissa and Lucius are always in the living room. As Draco went quickly in his room and I sat on a chair a bang was coming from Draco's room.

" Fuck my life ! " said Draco loud getting down and ran to the garden, I ran after him to see Narcissa in Lucius's arms kissing each other and I started smiling till Draco get near them as they stopped.

" What have you done ? " screamed Draco to Narcissa who was almost crying and Lucius was looking down. 

" He ruined us and now you're fucking kissing him ? What have I done to deserve this ? " he asked as Narcissa burst out in tears and I covered my mouth scared to see what she's going to respond.

" He changed Draco, I can't live without him ! " said loud Narcissa crying as her mascara was a mess.

" He slapped you mother ! He threw me on you rooms walls ! His just a trash bad " said Draco shacking her mother hard till Narcissa slapped him.

" You did this to Michelle too, you slapped her across the face with no mercy " she screamed and she was right, he did that long time ago.

" And she didn't leave cause she couldn't stay away from you " said Narcissa like she was begging for forgiveness.

" I hate you ! " Draco said then took my hand and transported us at the station then went in a fin a free cabin and helped me with our luggage.

" Poor boy "

Skip***

" Draco ? " I asked him after a few minutes of silence.

" I don't hate her " he said with a sigh and a tear rolling down on his cheek so hugged him tight.

" I know " I said then he started crying a bit loud but it was no problem. He's going to understand somehow, the time will do the work for everything. After a hour we arrive at Hogwarts in the Great Hall where I was expecting to see Dumbledore but he wasn't here and once with his death everything went dark here.

" Michelle and Draco are here ! " said loud a girl happy and everyone made a circle around us welcoming us with happy faces and that made me laugh truly.

" Michelle ? " a sweet male voice asked and everything went silent when Neville appeared and I let out a gasp and jump in his arms and the cheers were back. Ginny and Luna came and hugged me too along with Dean while the Slytherins were hugging Draco.

" Take your hands of them !" said Severus as everyone stood quickly in lines looking down.

" You two ! Come with me ! " said Severus walking us in his office, more like Dumbledore's office.

Skip***

" It's going to be hard that everyone knows the truth but you gotta stay focus if Potter is in the castle because there are rumors that his here again " said Severus.

" And if we find him ? " asked Draco putting his hand in his pockets.

" You bring him to me and if someone tries to attak you, you have my permission on hurting them." said Severus and after I saw Draco's posture something grows in me making me to feel so confident, maybe it would be better if I close my emotions for a while.

" Sorry for interrupting but is a rumor that Harry Potter is in Hogwarts right now " said a woman as my eyes widen.

" Bring all the students in the Great hall right now ! " said Snape standing up then told us to come with him there. As we arrived all of them were again in lines with their heads down as Snape was standing in front of them while Draco and I were behind him next to the same woman and a man.

" Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour " said Severus with a warm voice.

" I've been told that Mr. Potter is here with us. " said Severus as everyone started murmuring and whispering.

" Now ! Should anyone, student or stuff attempt to help Mr. Potter they will be punished in a not quit normal way " said Severus walking forward.

" If anyone knows about Mr. Potter movements in this evening... I invite you to speak " said Severus stopping and the silence sat with us but somehow at a moment everyone gasped and turn around to see no one else then Harry Potter.

" It seems like you have some problem with the security Head-Master " said Harry angry as all of the Aurors came along with Ron, Hermione and I started walking more closer to Snape but not to close.

" How dare you stand where he stood  ! " screamed Harry angry as I started trembling again.

" Tell them how that happened that night ! Tell them who killed him ! " screamed Harry so quickly I wiped my tears and stand up.

" I did ! " I said loud with tears in my eyes as I was looking at everyone faces. I caught Luna saying ' no ' then hug Ginny crying.

" I killed Albus Dumbledore " I said raising my hands and suddenly we could hear more people crying then Severus took his wand out and pointed in Harry's direction but Professor Mcgonagall came in front of him. They started to fight till I saw Severus getting weak so I took my wand and stepped in front of him and reject her spell as Severus teleported through the window.

" You could've kill him " I said angry not letting my wand down.

" He's evil " she said stepping closer and I saw tears.

" He's my father " I said crying as the others gasped, yes he's cruel but also the best father I could have.

" Michelle ! How could you betray us ? " she said changing the subject as Draco came next to me taking my hand.

" What was the reason ? " she asked  as tears were rolling down over and over but I smiled and say

" Him " I said quietly but I guess everyone heard as Draco's hands was tighter.

" This was the only way I couldn't loose him " I said crying looking in her eyes that were full with pain.

" You're just kids, drop the romance ! " said a girl from Hufflepuff angry as the others nodded so I raised my hand that the ring was.

" It's too late " I said smiling and took Draco's hands ready to leave. In this moment I could bring Harry to Voldemort and finish this war but with all this faces, with the teachers that raised us like their children ? It's impossible

" You're not the only ones that are scared but we didn't have a choice. Harry ? We stand for you somehow, please save us ! " I said with tears then disappear with Draco to the Black Lake just to cry together.