God please let us live

A/N : Hello there, I know it's a bit late but you're not ready for this one also thank you for 368 readers !!! ( sorry if I made some mistakes )

Do not play the song till I say you can !!!! - Miky Nx -

The next morning I woke a little dizzy next to a shirtless Draco who was fucking snoring, I went to the bathroom with no desire to start a new day as Michelle Wood, I brushed my teeth and wash my face then went back and throw a pillow and Draco to wake up because it was nearly 1 p.m.

" Leave me alone " he said in a child voice but I was hitting him till I saw he was awake.

" Leave me alone, please ? " he asked getting up to me closer and angry my I kissed his nose just to calm him down.

" I hate you " he said smiling hugging me.

" I love you too, Draco " I said calm looking up as he kissed my forehead. Even after our fight from yesterday we are over it, I told him if we are going to stay upset on each other nothing good is going to happen, just sadness.

" Now go to the bathroom because today we have a free day mister, and after you're done we are free to do everything our hearts wants" I said as he got in the bathroom smiling exited. I wanted to make this day so beautiful after all because both of us deserve to relax, maybe a picnic sounds good.

" Draco ? How a 'picnic' sounds for you as a start ? " I said loud enough to hear me better as he was brushing his teeth.

" Pretty good " he said finishing in the bathroom coming to me hugging from the back kissing my cheek.

" If we have a free day we can do anything you want " he said happy and I started jumping laughing.

" Anything ? " I asked him and he nodded laughing as I jumped in his arms.

" We can go and buy new clothes and have a picnic and play Quidditch here and we can dance, can you believe it ? " I said searching some clothes for me and him as I could hear him laughing.

" Why are you laughing ? " I asked him curious.

" Nothing but it's cute how exited you are " he said smiling with his teeth making me blush. Everytime he smiles with his teeth I blush and turn like a tomato, what could be more beautiful ?

" So what you want to do first ? " he asked me getting up crossing his arms smiling as I choose our clothes for today leaving them on the bed.

" Well the picnic can wait so we're going to eat something then leave in the muggles world if you want and buy everything we like " I said with my hands around on his neck as his were on my waist.

" It's not sure that we'll be safe " he said as I made a puppy face.

" Come on, it's going to be fun like it was when we were sneaking around in Hogwarts " I said then he started lauhging nodding, I kissed him quickly then change fast in a beautiful dress that was long but not hitting the ground as Draco was wearing a green suit.

Skip***

We were now on some street full with shops that I couldn't choose which to go first. Draco was really confused of everything and I was too, I didn't went in this world before but that's the part of the fun. I was looking at all the people with an amazed face and sometimes I was showing Draco different things.

" What animal is that ? " he asked me looking at a small dog that was coming to us.

" This is a dog, they are really friendly with people, look " I said petting this little dog that seems to be happy.