London

A/N : Hello there, this chapter is not that important but at the same time it is so I hope you'll like it!  ~ Love you <3     ( sorry for the mistakes )

Michelle's POV

" Are you done ? " asked my mother worried as I nodded. Today we had to ruin a wedding from the Weasly family, me with Bellatrix, Narcissa and Draco had to ruin everything.

" Yes mother ! You know ? I'm really happy you're not in this mission cause it's dangerous " I said putting some tight gloves and a mask that was covering everything besides my eyes.

" Please don't die ? " she said and I started laughing then Draco with Narcissa and Bellatrix came in.

" Hurry up, we don't have much time " said Narcissa as Draco took out his hand and we were gone and me and Draco had to go into the court and surprise everyone, after that Narcissa with Bellatrix are going to fly everywhere to scare everyone.

" Are you ready ? " asked Draco then we went and Reamus with some other guys were outside like bodyguards so we had to fight them super quick. As we went in everyone gasped but I had to focus so I started laughing like a devil.

" Hello everyone! Great times, right ? Well me and my partner are really sorry to interrupt you wedding but the Ministry had fallen. And that means the Ministry is.. "

" dead ! " said loud Draco and quickly took my hand as Narcissa and Bellatrix came both laughing loud and ruin every piece of what was there, I saw Hermione trying to get Harry and Ron so I told Draco to follow them. I went behind them but they didn't saw us so quickly I took Hermione's dress and Draco's hand and in a second we were gone.

They transported all of us on the street in London and they avoid to get hit by a bus turning left and we walk to the right still on the street and somehow Draco saved our skin by getting hit by a car. After we catch out breath we saw them going into a cafe so we went after them.

" Wait ! " said Draco stopping us from walking.

" I don't want them to see me, don't you have another mask ? " he asked and I nodded smiling, I took out of my back another mask and give it to him.

" Thank you ! " he said taking my hand and kissed it then we went more closer to the cafe and I saw Harry was with his face turned to our direction.

" He's going to see us " I said in a whisper worried

" I know but we can't wait, it's now or never " he said taking a deep breath and I nodded, even we don't catch them it will be fine so I went in and instantly Harry got up.

" Calm down Potter " I said with as Draco took me by the waist smirking, everytime I had to go into a mission I have to pretend I'm evil but deep down something is screaming and crying.

" We just want to talk " said Draco with his hand near to his wand and soon Ron and Hermione stand up with their wands up and I didn't want to fight them.

" Guess you want the tough way " I said turning back walking around admiring and Hermione shouted a spell at me but Draco defense me.

" How rude ! " I said with a child voice laughing but my smile fade away when all of them throw spells at us and we get down but someone it hit me in my stomach but I didn't bleed.

" Fuck you Granger ! " I said angry not thinking more about feelings so I started throwing spells to right and left but soon they hit Draco to freeze with ' Petrificu Totalus ' spell and Hermione with Harry caught my arms and wand as Rod got near to Draco.

" Let's see who you are " said Ron taking Draco's mask off and I gasped in a whisper as he started smiling.

" Draco Malfoy " said Ron taking Draco up but he was till freeze so Ron told Hermione to bring him back.

" Finite Incantatem ! " shouted Hermione and Draco gasped and start breathing again.

" Hello bad boy " said Ron holind his hair with one hand and with the other one he punched him in the stomach so I started squirming trying to escape but I couldn't.

" Ron ! " shouted Harry angry as Hermione was worried but not as worried as I was in that moment.

" What ? If he wold hurt us too ! He needs a lesson !" said Ron putting his wand at Draco's neck when I felt someone took my mask off too, my hair was a mess and Ron started smiling again as I was breathing heavy.

" Lock the door and shut the lights ! " said Harry and Hermione with Ron did as he told still not letting us.

" Michelle the traitor " said Ron smiling coming to me with Draco too still as I had tears in my eyes because he was right, I am a traitor!

" Don't hurt her ! " said Draco squirming but Ron grip Draco's hair better so it would hurt him better.

" You would kill us if you could so if we have you in our hand why wouldn't us ? " asked Ron with a angry face thirsty for revenge.

" If we kill them the others will know we've been here, it's better to erase their memories " said Harry looking down with regret.

" No, please don't ! I'm begging you " I said desperate, I have too mush beautiful memories with everyone in that cafe that I still want to remember anytime.

" You are bad for the World, both of us " said Hermione trembling with her wand but Draco escape from Ron's hands by punching him but I could do anything just hope they gonna leave us alone and Harry with Hermione let me out of their grip so I get next to Draco and took his hand.

" Let them go ! " said Hermione looking at us then looked at Ron who was shocked.

" What ? We didn't made them suffer like they did to our friends " said Ron angry wanting to hit Draco but Harry stopped him and nodded and with the next second we disappear.

Hermione's POV

After we let Michelle to go next to Draco then hold hands and I saw a ring on her hand and I realized that they are engaged so I couldn't let them loose their memories, I wanted to but I couldn't, they didn't had a choice and somehow they still believe they are going to make it together.

" Hermione, this is the first you are really dumb " said Ron angry but I didn't get upset.

" They had no choice from the beggining Ron ! " I shouted and he punched the table angry.

" I don't care, they are hurting people, they ruined Bill's wedding and kill Dumbledore too ! We can't forgive, we cant ! " he said and half he was right but I still wasn't at the same page with him.

" They met at five Ron and been together since the third year, when we finished the fourth year they broke up and didn't talk for eight months but somehow they were back together and I heard from Pansy and Blaise something really sad " I said with my voice trembling as they were waiting for this information.

" Michelle became a death eater for Draco, she became a death eater because this was the only way she couldn't loose Draco " I said with tears in eyes as they stand in shock. At first I couldn't believe it like them because I didn't think their relationship is going to be this far.

" I knew he wasn't good for her ! " said Harry with regret in his eyes and I nodded.

" And now I saw a ring on her finger, a blue-green ring so that means he asked her to marry him. That's why I want to leave them alone after all, they have a bad life and even they know we are going to be in a war they hope that they'll make it both alive but nothing sure " I said with a serious face and Ron looked sad and agree with me to leave them alone.

" Let's leave to the Order, it's more safe " I said taking their hands a disappear.