Lucius Malfoy

A/N : DO NOT PLAY IT TILL I'LL SAY YOU CAN !!!

Today it was 4th august and also my birthday so me and my parents arrived at the Malfoy's Manor to celebrate it with them. I was exited, to see Draco, to see Narcissa but no Lucius. In the last letter from Draco, he told me that Lucius is not being like he was, now he was more cruel and strict. 

" Good day Narcissa !" said my mother along with my father and hug her.

" Long time no see, right ? Please come in " she said welcoming us in their hous that everytime I stepped in it was making me feel like I was in a museum

" Our dear friends ! Welcome in our house again " said Lucius then came and hugged my father

" Lucius, you are like a child when you two see each other " said my mother laughing as Lucius came and kissed her hand, she always bully him. 

" Good to see you Ella " said Lucius then he finally saw me and tap my head.

" Hi Mr. Malfoy " I said sitting on the couch with my parents as Narcissa and Lucius were sitting on some fancy chairs like they're made for them.

" So how was you're summer ? " asked Narcissa giving me some water with ice 

" It was amazing, I spend it with some dear friends. " I  said giggling. 

" Weasly's, right ?  " said Lucius smirking as I swallowed hard with a nod.

" Draco are , coming please ?" asked Narcissa intrerrupting this difficult moment.

Draco's POV

" Draco , are you coming ?  " said my mother while I was fixing my hair. 

" In a second " i shouted  trying to get ready as fast as I could. Michelle's mother must be so angry that I'm not there yes so her father but finally I went in the living room.

" Excuse me for being late " I said then go to shake Michelle's fathe, kiss Michelle's mother hand and finally I kissed Michelle on her cheek then sit next to my parents. 

Skip to the dinner ***- Michelle's POV

" So , i heard that you are the president of the Duel Club " said Lucius curious as I finished my food and nodded. 

" Not just me, Draco is too ! Dumbledore let us be the presidents of this club because we are over everyone uless the teachers. " said proud holding Draco's hand.

" We are very proud of you two , keep going , is the right way " said my mother smiling at my father.

" So is the time " said Narcissa looking at my parents smiling 

" For what ?" me and Draco asked 

" For the cake, is Michelle's birthday " said Narcissa kissing my forehead. 

Draco's pov 

Shit! how i could forgot, I didn't buy her a gift, what I could do, I looked at my father muttering a 'help me ' with my eyes. 

Michelle's POV 

" Happy birthday to youu !!" they all sang 

" Thank you so much " I said laughing but also having tears in my eyes. 

" Now is time for the presents but in 5 minutes" said Lucius leaving with Draco and upstairs. 

Draco's POV

Me and my parents went in their bedroom to talk about my present leaving Michelle with her parents alone.

" I didn't buy something for her, what I'm going to do ?" I asked walking around the room.