Finding Out

A/N: Hello there , how are you ? One day and we'll be in 2022 , can you believe ti cause I can't. 2021 was the best year ever and the most fun thing that happened to was writing this book I fell in love with , so what's the best thing that happened to you ?

Also : DON'T PLAY THE SONG TILL I SAY YOU CAN !!!!

~ Miky Nx ~

Normal Pov

I was in the Great Hall sitting next to George and Luna talking about the match I'm gonna have with them. Today my team had to train because we didn't till now , I hope Draco will show up or we're gonna get our asses beat.

" I'm really scared Blaise, Draco is really bad " I said to Blaise worried as he looked down.

" It's gonna be alright  Elle " he said touching my hand slow. Blaise was really a true friend , I've never did mad thing like I did with George and Fred but he was always by my side every time I needed it.

" Let's go " he said getting up then kissed Pansy and I started having tears, at every match Draco was by my side and now he's not. As we were on the filed everyone wasn't concentrating, Marcus wasn't here anymore and Draco was captain.

" Alright everyone, Draco is not here so me and Blaise will lead this train so please concentrate" I said loud worried that we're not going to do anything good. We started training and it wasn't that bad but Ron was really good and Ginny too. Blaise had to catch the snitch this time and I was with no worries. After we trained, we waited for the Gryffingdors .

" Hello, hello Hogwarts! Is it a beautiful day, isn't it ? for a Slytherin vs Gryffindor's match." said a loud male voice as I was looking around the crowd thinking Draco will be there but nothing.

" Relax Elle , think at the match" said Blaise hugging me and he was right , this match has to be ours.

" Teams ! Come here " said loud Madame Hooch, I started breathing heavy panicking myself so bad.

" 1-2-3 , GO!" she said and we all started the match, my target was Ron and I was scared that I could fall of the broom.

" Elle , it's yours !" said a crew mate passing my the ball as I quickly threw the ball to Ron but he rejected it so easily so I started focus and my blood was so hot that I could feel it, I started throwing again and again every time I could but still didn't got.

" Gryffindor has 50 points but Slytherin just 20 " said again the loud face , I looked at Blaise who was really worried that we're gonna lost.

" Elle" said a crew mate passing me again the ball so I had 2 seconds to focus and 2 to threw the ball so I started flying so fast that the others had to hold on to their brooms, as I threw the ball it landed on Ron's face then I earned 20 more points.

" Yes !" I said raising my hand proud as Blaise was laughing at Ron's bleeding face and with that my courage showed up as I started earning points because Ron couldn't concentrate anymore.

" Zabini and Potter are following the snitch, seems like Zabini is one step back from catching the snitch" Soon as I was looking at them something really hard hit me in the back so hard that I fell of the broom and Draco wasn't there to catch me and after that everything turned black.

" Gryffindor Wins !"

Skip***

" There we go " said Blaise as I opened my eyes slowly in pain to see I was in the Hospital wing, I remember that Gryffindor won and I was falling from my broom, if Draco was there I wouldn't be here.