~ Quidditch game ~

Normal POV

Today I was having a match with the Huffelpufs, I'm a chaser and also I'm pretty thanks to my father but this summer we didn't got to work out and I'm kinda nervous. As I got in the Great Hall where Luna was looking around and saw me.

" Good morning Luna" I said hugging her tight.

"Hello, how are you ? " she asked holding her bag in her hands.

" A little nervous, this summer I didn't get to work out at Quidditch and already we have a match, isn't it weird ? " I asked her as she giggled.

" Maybe but I think everything that is weird is more fun and fantastic, right ? " she asked as I nodded confused then she leaved.

" Luna is a fantastic girl " I said with a smile but still confused sitting next to Draco who was eating like he didn't get to eat for ages.

" Luna the lunatic ? " Draco asked laughing along with Crabbe and Goyle, so I took a book that was on the table and hit Draco with it.

" Will you stop being a jerk ? " I asked him throwing the book on the table get up and leave to the cabins to change for the match.

Skip***

After I got on me the equipment I wanted to wax my broom a bit Marcus came next to me and wax his broom too.

" May I have some ? " he asked me smiling as I nodded being a bit sad but soon I was feeling better.

" That's enough, for both of us. Now tell me what's wrong " he said getting up crossing his arms as I let out a sigh.

" Nothing, just Draco " I said and I couldn't speak about Quidditch if he would find I didn't practice he would yell so is better we talk about Draco.

" Relationships aren't that nice forever, it happens and you know how Draco is " he said but I couldn't continue because the others came to change so I get out with Marcus and talk again.

Skip***

" Alright mates in three minutes we are going to the field. So what I want is to win this fucking match even we didn't got to practice I know you're stable" said Marcus loud.

" And what do we say ? " he yelled at us.

" No mercy ! " we yelled back and went out as the crowd went crazy and immediately I saw Luna waving me so I waved back.

" Players ? Come  with your captains " and we did as the professor told us, Draco  and Cedric were nose to nose as I saw already my target, a tall girl who was a chaser like me.

" Start ! " said Madam Hooch yelled and we went up as fast as we could in the air. At first it was hard to catch a ball because that Huffelpuff girl was blocking me till I flew through her with all my power and catch the ball and earn 10 points. 

" Did I see that right ? Michelle Wood nearly made Mariah Leaf fall of her broom but another 10 points for Slytherin !!!! " shouted the man at the mic and I was starting to feel relaxed and proud of myself because I was damn good.

Soon it was the time that Draco and Cedric were following the snitch but suddenly I saw this Mariah  to fly to Draco, trying hit him by pretending it was an accident so when she was near to slam him I bumped into her.

" Mrs Wood and Mrs Leaf are fighting really ugly there but I think Diggory is getting behind Malfoy andd.... " said the man but I couldn't pay attention cause her filthy hands were in my hair.

" I see that right ?  Malfoy catch the snitch ! Slytherins WINS !! " said the man that made me and Mariah gasp and stop from fighting then I got on the ground with at my team hugging everyone.

" You did it ! " said Marcus hugging Draco then the boys climbed him on their shoulders and soon he got down I got to kiss him and the crowd started whistling.

Skip***

As we head out to the castle near to Hagrid's house I saw the Hufflepuff team laughing and  couldn't do anything them ruin their happiness.

" Hello Mary " I said with a fake smile as she made a disgusting face so I punched her so hard as blood was on my hand.

" Are you mad ? " asked Cedric holding Mariah in his arms  as I was wiping my blood on his shirt.

" Yes ! That's what happens when you're not playing correct, right Bloody Mary ? " I asked with a smile then walk again to my house along with my team.

" If you're confused, when you were following the snitch with Cedric she wanted to slam into you so Cedric could win " I said smiling then kissed Draco's cheek and leave in my room. I didn't want to go at the classes.

Next day 

In the morning I went to the breakfast and Draco wasn't there but still saw Dumbledore coming to me with professor, McGonagall and professor Flitwick .

" Good morning Mrs. Wood " he said smiling as I got up and nodded.

" Can we talk in my office ?" Dumbledore asked me curious.

" I am in trouble, sir ?" I asked walking with all of them scared.

" Oh no, we  just want to talk with  you " Mcgonagall said smiling looking straight. We went in his office and  I sat down on a chair and Mcgonagall couldn't stop smiling .

" So me and my friends discuss about you and Mr Malfoy. And you two are getting better and better at the duel classes and Quidditch. " Dumbledore said and I started blushing and nod.

" We heard that both of you are pretty good at duels, so why don't you two with Remus make a duel club for the 3rd year ? And if there are some others students from other years they are welcome too." said Dumbledore and my mouth dropped at his words. Me ? A fourteen girl to have her own duel class ? 

" I'd be delighted sir ! " I said getting up shocked.

" Perfect ! If you want to start today, you can start at 6 in the evening, in the Great hall  it will be enough space and the tables will be clean so  thank you Michelle " said Dumbledore smiling clapping his hands

" I don't know how to thank for all of you but I hope I will made you proud as I am to have you as teachers. " I said blushing harder.

" Oh and Mrs. Wood ? You're the president of this club, good luck" Dumbledore winked at me. After I got out, I went after Draco where i found him at the tables eating.

" Hello " I said kissing his cheek as he laughed. 

" Morning, why are you so happy " he asked  surprised. 

" So, I  went to Dumbledore and he told me that all of the teachers know about our progress in Quidditch and Dueling so he suggested that professor Lupin and us to make a duel club for our year " I said jumping around as he eyes widen smiling.

"  Really ? Ugh, when ? " Draco asked getting up to hug me.

" At 6 we have an hour, Remus it's gonna be there and I will announce right now ' i said walking on the table.

" Ella get down come on-" Draco said but it was too late so he covered his face with shame.

"Alright , Gryffindors, Huffelpuffs , Ravenclaws and Slytherins ! For who don't know me, I am Michelle Wood and  professor Dumbledore told me to create for the third year a duel club that can start today at 6 and for those that want to come to are welcome. " i sight and i start to walk on the table .

" Professor Lupin with Draco and I will have you under our eyes, so what are you waiting for ? " I asked getting off the table.

" You have problems " said Draco laughing

" I know  " and with that i left

A/N: HELLO MY BEAUTY , I HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAPPY READING THIS CHAPTER ALDO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE BUT SCHOOL IS SO HARD , DON'T FORGET ABOUT TO COMMENT AND VOTE . 

( This chaper is also edited cause it was really bad and if it stills have mistakes I am really sorry ) 

~Miky Nx~