The Courtyard

A/N : Please listen to something romantic till the <33

Normal Pov

I wake up so late , my hair was messy , I changed my clothes as fast as I could. Today was the day that I have to tell him everything , last night was amazing by knowing that Snape loved my mother since he was 15 . I met Luna and go with her at the Great Hall for the breakfast .

" Had a nice sleep?" she asked me .

" Yes , you?" I asked holding my sketchbook.

" It was really nice , I dreamed about Neville " she smiled looking down as we here in the Great hall.

" That's cute , happy for you . " I said then we hugged and leaved to our tables. I sat next to Theo and Goyle , Draco with Pansy and Blaise were far from me and I couldn't find another seat.

" Mornin' " said Theo with a smirk , we used to be good friends but we didn't talk for many weeks.

" Morning guys " I said then eat some scrambled eggs .

" I could say , you look quite damn good" said Theo putting his index finger under my chin , I quickly removed my head around.

" Stop it " I said angry

" It's not my fault that you look good" he said touching my thigh , I stand up and all the heads were in my direction.

" Please Theo , stop" I said wanting to leave but he grabbed my wrist

" No , come on , one kiss , I heard you're good kisser" he said standing up  getting close .

" Leave me alone fucking jerk" I said punching his chest.

" Look guys , this stupid girl thinks she's cleaver . Love , come on , don't force me" he said taking my hands and lead my out on the corridors

" If you say a word I'm going to hurt you , right?" Theo said putting his wand behind my neck

" Here , no one will see us making out" he said 

" Let me go Theo , you weren't like this " I said a bit loud and he put his hand over my mouth.

" If you would accept this after I will let you go" he whispered in my ear.

" No" I said starting to move but I couldn't

" Wrong answer" he said getting so close to me that I could felt his breath.

" She said no , fucking bastard" said Draco and behind him was Blaise.

" Company , perfect , Malfoy , she's not anymore yours so give us space" Theo said laughing but that made Draco even more angry.

" What if she's mine?" he said getting so close to Theo.

" She's not , everyone knows that " he said loud.

" Elle , you're ok?" Blaise asked coming next to me letting Draco and Theo to talk without me there.

" Fucking bastard , she said no!" shouted Draco punching Theo hard making him run away.

" You're alright ?" Draco asked turning around , I nodded smiling

" Thank you draco I said then kissed his cheek then leaved him going to the our first class.

Draco's Pov

I punched him so hard that hurts like hell , but when is no it's no. 

" You're alright?" I asked her turning around seeing her scared blue eyes looking deep into mines.

" Thank you Draco " she said then kissed my cheek then leaved , I put my hand on the cheek she kissed me.

" That was amazing" I said looking at Blaise , he smirked then leaved leaving me to think , I started jumping.

" Yes !" I said loud with a smile on my face till I saw Snape , I leaved to the ' Clock tower Courtyard to write something , today was off for everyone . I wanted to spend the day writing over and over again.

Skip***

It was cold but nice, I liked the autumn and the cold air, the leaves were still green and the fountain was really beautiful. I stood there hours, not even looked when someone was coming there. I draw everything I saw , many students and Elle , I drew her but not in a simple way , she was wearing a bride dress and a ring. She has a beautiful smile and her her in a beautiful ponytail , I drew this because we used to think how our wedding would look like , then I felt someone coming and I looked because I smelled a familiar  perfume.

" Draco?" asked Michelle smiling happy 

" Hello " I said with a small smile as she was sitting next to me, I looked in her eyes and I couldn't resist but blush.

" Aren't you cold?" she asked with a sweet voice , I turned my head and looked straight.

" A bit " I said with a laugh.

" What were you drawing?" she said taking easy my notebook .

" Everything " I said closing my eyes and just listened to the fountain.

" You didn't told me you are good at drawing" she said amazed looking through my drawings , I wanted to took my notebook cause I knew she would see my drawing of her but something told me to let her know.

" This is me?" she asked , I opened my eyes and looked at her.

" Yes" I said smiling , she put her hand over her mouth.

" In a wedding dress cause we used to talk a lot about if we would have a wedding" I said with hope in my voice but saw her looking down, but I gripped her face slightly to look careful in my eyes.

" Tell me , what do you see?" I asked her sawing she had tears in her eyes.

" Hope" she said smiling.

" Fear and love, these three are following me everywhere " I said putting my hand on hers.

" What do you see in mines?" she asked me , I wanted to cry but I didn't want to show yet.

" Fear, pain, regret, love " I said worried taking her hands in mines. She wanted to say many things but something hold her.

" Tell me Elle" I said 

" Come back , please ! " she said desperate, everything she could said she told me to go back even it was my fault, at first I didn't believe it.

" What-" I asked but she cut me off by kissing my , after almost a year we kissed again , I missed it so much, her arms, hugs, kisses everything of her I missed, I felt how a tear fell down from my eye, finally I was happy.

Normal Pov 

I cut him off by kissing him , after all I couldn't take it anymore , 8 months I missed him , everyday I was thinking about how happy we used to be. All I wanted now was to stay here in his arm , a tear fell from my eye , finally I was happy.

" Oh my darling girl" he said breaking the kiss and kiss my forehead while I was crying.

" I missed you Draco , I know we can't stay separated " I said kissing him again.

" Elle , we are made for each other so please , let's be how we used to " he said with a smile on his red face.

" From now , I promise I won't let you go" I said taking his hands in mines.

" Promise ?" he asked and I nodded.

" I love you" I said and saw how he's eyes were getting bigger with joy .

" I love you more" he said then hugged me tight.

A/N: I can tell that all of you are so happy , things are getting better ore worse? 

P.S: Sorry if I have a bad writing :(

~ Miky Nx ~