Draco's plan

Draco's Pov

Today was the day , this is my chance to take her back to me , no more Krum so it's my chance. Pansy and Blaise listened to my plan and it was great , Pansy helped my to sing the lyrics that I write for Elle . Pansy is going to give Elle a letter that says to meet ' someone' at the Anostromy tower and that's my chance , right there.

" Are you nervous?" asked me Pansy curious.

" Of course I am , how I couldn't be ?" I said walking around nervous.

" Look, she's coming " I said looking at Elle smiling going to the blood traitors .

" In five minutes I'm gonna go to her." said Pansy nervous and I nodded.

Michelle's Pov

I got next to Fred taking his hand under the table and by mistake I looked at Pansy a bit to see her face red and tense, that's new i thought to myself.

" The library is beautiful, isn't it ?" asked George smiling along with Hermione , Ron and Harry. I looked at Fred blushing and he was red too.

" Hahaha. It's true then, you really kissed ! " laughed George looking at the others.

" How -" I asked him but Ron cut me off. 

" Hermione, do you have to tell us something ?" asked Ron teasing her as I was getting even more red.

" I saw you, I wanted to take a book and I saw you kissing" she said looking down letting out a laugh.

" No worries Hermione, not you fault" I said looking down as Fred was making small circles on my hand.

" Treat her better then Malfoy, mate " said Harry shaking his Fred's hand smiling. 

" I will " Fred said smiling then kissed my forehead. I really think Fred is going to take care of me, he's a good guy.

Skip***

" Did you eat enough ?" I asked Fred  curious.

" Yes , wanna leave ?" he asked and I simply nodded, he took my arm but I didn't let him, I didn't want to be seen by everyone.

" Not here Fred" I said walking with him leaving the Great Hall.

" Are you ashamed of me ?"he asked sad 

" Of course I am not, Draco was there and if he would see us he is going to punch you. I don't want to , please understand" I said getting nervous, the truth is that he's not over it, if he would see us he would be so sad and now he has enough things on his shoulders.

" Alright " Fred said then kissed me  with a smile on his face.

Pansy's Pov

" Fuck ! " I said quietly slapping my mouth. They kissed, now what ? If Draco finds out he's going to kill himself . 

" Umm , can I have a word with Elle?" I asked Fred as he looked at Elle ,nod and leaved.

" So, what it is ?" she asked me curious raising her eyebrows.

" Take this letter Elle and please go " I said with a sadly voice, give her the letter and leaved leaving her alone .

What I am going to do if Draco finds out , me and Blaise have to keep an eye on him , he is to close for becoming the monster he never wished to become.

" Done " I said sitting next to Draco.

" Thank you " he said with a smile that I've never seen after  she broke up with him.

" I am going to the tower and I will wait for her, wish me luck ! " he said proud then left us alone. I looked with tears at Blaise and hugged him tight .