The Champions

Today will be coosen the Champions i was a little scared . 

I walked with Draco in the Great Hall hand in hand and i started kissing him i couldn't stop he was my everything but it was a goot moment to make out right now .

" Darling , it's not a quite good moment right know everybody is watching us" said Draco stoping the kiss

" Let them watch ,but yeah you're right jus hold my hand , ok?" i asked him kissing his cheek 

" The champion of Dumstrang .... Victor Krum " said Dumbledore an i was clapping so happy 

" The champion of Beautbeuxon ...Fleur Delacoure" 

" The champion of Hogwarts .... Cedric Diggory " I was not sad but a little pissed but at the same time proud . 

" Harry Potter , Harry Potter ? .... HARRY POTTER " Dumbeldore screamd , Draco was pissed but i was not , i was sad for Harry , his a good guy . 

" Come on , what now Potter you can't have a girlfriend but you have this , you're a shame , you cheat " shouted Draco and i slap him across the face , i stand up for Harry 

" If anyone has a problem with Harry,  has  to fight with me , if you're gelous becouse his more talented at all you can't bully him for that , you are talented at a thing too " i said holding Harry's hand in the middle of the Great Hall . 

And with that me and Harry leaved the room going to the others chapions but Snape stop us. 

" Wood , you can't go there " said Snape coming in front of me 

" I an a Wood , so with that i can , now if you please , may I ?" i said then we leaved.

" What is Potter here ?" asked Cedric .

" None of you're buisness , leave us the fuck alone " i said shoveing Harry behind me 

" So know you are with Potter too? Slu!t" said Cedric 

" What did you-" i said but Victor grab Cedric by his collar 

" What's you're problem , huh? Come on ! Say it again !" said Victor puching him 

" Victor , leave him " i said grabing his arm softly

Skip***

In the evening at the dinner i sat with Victor at his table , i didn't know he was so funny , i was laughing so hard .

" Stop it , right now or i am gonna die ' i said punching his shoulder laughing 

" Well then i have to save you " said Victor smirking

" Stop you flirt " i chough 

The it was an akward silence and i was scared to thank him for standing up for me but i have to do it , come on Michelle you can be nice too. 

" Victor?" i asked him 

" Yes " he smiled at me soft 

" I wanted to thank you for standing up when Cedric called me a -"

"Don't say it ! , please " he stops me 

" You didn't deserve that and i am glad for helping a  Wood , now if you excuse me i have to go in my bedroom , i have to slepp " he said hugging me the he leavs .

I was so fucking happy to have people like this around me but now we have another problem , Draco is coming . What it is now ? 

" Michelle , we have to talk  like now , please , come on !" he grabbed my hand and lead me to an empty hall .  

I was watching his face and he was nervous  , did he want to make out , right now ? I mean , i don't have a problem but i am not in the mood right now . 

" Do , you - you want to go out with me ?" asked Draco scared for my answer

" Uh , hell yeah , sorry , umm , i would like to go out with you !" i said kissing his lips . 

" Yes ? wow , great  , i don't have words-" said Draco hugging me 

" Draco ? um , i am you girlfriend , and when did you start liking hugs ? " i laugh 

" I don't know , now can we please go to my bedroom ?" he asked me 

" For what , i have to read my book so no i don't have time and i am fucking tired " i said going to our House .

" You re sure ? alright  , if you need me just come to me , Blaise is gone with Pansy and they are staying  out so late " said Draco putting his hands on my waist . 

" Ok , i will come if i will need you , til then ... Good night Draco " i kiss him 

" Good night darling " . And with that both of us leaved to our dorms . 

 I couldn't read anymore and i go to sleep but first i prayed for my parents , friends and Draco . I alaways do that , then i've fallen asleep . 

Skip*** 

I was dreaming right now and i new it was Lucid dream , i was at Draco's home and next to me was Hermione with Harry and Ron . In front of me was Voldermort asking for my arm . He was making me a one of him . I screamd but no ones heard me . 

" MOM ! DAD ! DRACO!" Then i wake up , my breath was heavy and i was crying  i stood up taking my wand going to Draco's room scared . 

Knok , knok,knok** 

He didn t respond but i ve heard a voice i stormed in his room runing in his bed and i scared him .

" FUCK !" Draco shouted scared but then he realised i was cudelling in his shoulder 
" Michelle?" he aske me 

" Please just hug me , i want to be safe  i've had a nightmare ' i said like a small child 

" Ouch , alright , look , you're safe with me  as long i am here you are safe , i promise " he said then we fall asleep . 

But i've had another dream and it was beautiful , i was reading next to tree and next to me was George , Luna , Proffesor Lupin , Blaise , Harry , Ron , Hermione , Draco , we were like 17 ,   but i didn't see  Pansy and  Fred too . 

Why ? 

A/N : HELLO BEAUTY , DON'T KILL ME , BUT SCHOOL IS SO HARD , THE EXAMS ARE COMING UP AND I HAVE NOT TIME TO WRITE . SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER FOR BEING SHORT . HOPE YOU LIKE IT !

~ Miky Nx ~