Part three : Darling

A/N: Listen the song till the end, it's 1 hour loop so enjoy.

Michelle's POV

" Harry's alive ! " Narcissa said happy then she started walking away with Lucius, like they wanted to leave.

" Let's go ! " said Draco taking my hand but I stepped back. What about the others ?

" Elle ? " asked Draco as Narcissa was looking at me with a sweet smile on her face.

" What about Pansy and Blaise ? " I asked with tears in my eyes. What if they are in trouble or even worse, dead. I turned back and ran into the castle as Draco was calling out my name along with Narcissa.

" Pansy ! " I started screaming as I arrived in our house, our green Slytherin house 'cause she told me that her and Blaise are gonna hide here in Harry's dead. 

" Pansy where are you ! " I screamed again and Blaise  next to me with a sad face. What now ? I don't need to see pain again. We walk to boys dorm and Pansy's sobs we're heard.

" Pansy ? " I asked as I saw her on the ground, but I saw just her face. I walked a little bit further and saw blood and her hands and her own mother next to her, dead.

" Jesus ! " I said starting to tremble and tears were falling again from my red eyes. She's just like me in this moment. Hopless .

" A giant was about to step on me when she pushed me away and died " Pansy cried in my shoulder as Draco came trying to  catch his breath.

" Oh no " Draco said then everything went silent, maybe this is how is supposed to be. As everyone was silent an idea came in my mind.

Draco and Blaise took my mother here, then Blaise took Pansy's mother in his arms and Draco took mine in his and carry them in my room and Pansy's.

" Can you leave us alone ? " Pansy asked the boys and they nodded.

" She didn't died instantly at the impact so she got the chance to tell me her biggest secret " said Pansy crying taking my hand.

" Our mother's have been sisters " she said leaving me with no words, our mothers ? 

" Really ? " I asked with a smile but everything was confusing.

" They didn't told this secret to anyone, not even to our fathers. " said Pansy getting out and I did the same, we stood in front of the door looking at our mothers.

" And she told me that if your mother is dead too, to bury them here " said Pansy crying so loud that I wanted to cover my ears.

" Take my hand " I said taking her hand and my wand out.

" Let's bury their secret with them " I said as she nodded so I made a spell that destroyed the room, everything was destroyed so we left hand in hand to Draco and Blaise. The four of us walked in the castle slowly trying to enjoy the silence. We stopped next to a broken widow where we could see the destroyed grounds of Hogwarts.

" I miss the old years, when we were walking on that field laughing and jumping to arrive at Hagrid's house " said Pansy crying in Blaise's arms.

" Harry's fighting Voldemort " shouted Narcissa running to us. I looked at Draco and kiss him remembering all our memories and ran. I just ran not knowing why but Harry needs help.

I ran outside and hide behind a stone trying to hear what Voldemort was saying. Harry was making a few steps back and fell on the ground letting go to his wand as Voldemort was getting much closer. I got up wanting to ran and pass Harry's wand but someone took my arm hard and put me down.