goat cap

nerve-wrecking

***

"Hold up! I forgot something important!", he suddenly yelled sprinting out of my apartment.

Should I lock the door while I still can?

Before I could actually ponder on it he sprinted back with big bindi in tow. "Oh my gosh hey little pup! You aren't so little anymore!", I gushed petting the dog. "He missed you.", Owen gave me a sheepish smile.

"I've missed him too.", I grinned handing Owen his plate. "What about me?", he took a step closer a smirk playing on his lips. "Nah, you're sticking up my ass 24/7.", I looked into his undefinable eyes.

"Rude.", he gave me a pout, I ignored him letting myself plop down on the couch, Big bindi following me. "Just eat and shut it Owen.", I opened Netflix seeing there were new episodes of Rick and Morty.

"You know you love it.", he wiggled his eyebrows sitting so close I almost thought he was sitting on my lap. "Space is a thing, you know.", we were staring at each other again. "I like to breathe your air.", he whispered not moving his eyes from me.

"You're being flirty again mister.", I could feel his minty breath on my lips. "I can't help it with you being so close.", he chuckled lightly, while my heart was beating out of my chest.

"You want something to drink? I'm gonna get you water alright? Alright.", I stuttered putting my plate on the table before jumping up running to the kitchen. He really needs to stop this, my emotions are all over the place.

"So we're watching Rick and Morty?", he yelled from the living room. "Yup.", I handed him a glass of water, drinking mine in one go. The rest of the day flew by quickly with Owen hanging at my place. He even got his shit together and stopped flirting, giving me a break to breathe.

Whenever he's flirting with me it's like I'm a teenager again, the blood is rushing through my veins, my cheeks get all red and it's like the air got punched out of me...I can barely breathe.

It's irritating.

***

Liked by charles_gillespie and 19

Liked by charles_gillespie and 19.511 others

emersonblaise can someone please draw a goat wearing Owen's goat cap, he won't shut up about it!🤦🏽‍♀️😪

View all 2.723 comments

unknown1 omg you know Owen??????
unknown2 I'LL DO IT GIVE ME TWO SECS
↪️emersonblaise save me please his annoying voice is still ringing in my ears!!!👁👄👁
↪️unknown3 omg
↪️owenjoyner hey! love you too lucifer😘
↪️unknown4 pls tell me they aren't dating???? FUCK NO I HATE HER
↪️unknown5 Lucifer lmao that's accurate
↪️unknown6 they would be so cute together shut up
themadisonreyes and...I'm the youngest one?😀 chile anyways😗✌🏼
devonthompson it's the fact that you're neighbors now for me...good luck...to the apartment complex👀
unknown7 lmfao I love emmies friends
unknown8 the fit>>>>>
unknown9 THEY ARE NEIGHBORS OMGGG THEY GONNA FUUUU-
↪️unknown10 SARAH I-💀💀💀

***

"I'm glad we're all hanging out together again, I missed this.", Sav said making me nod. It was a girls night, we were all invited at Madi's, it was a sleepover party. We were currently putting masks on our faces while everyone told me what I've missed. "So enough about us, I want to hear what's going on between Owen and you?", Jadah wiggled her eyebrows making the other girls nod their heads, curiosity written all over their faces.

"Nothing, what do you mean?", I stressed out immediately.

"Stop it E, everyone knows that you two are attracted to each other. We can literally feel the tension when we're with you guys.", Madi said making me smile at the nickname, it was adorable.

"I just got out of a relationship I don't think I'm ready.", I sighed avoiding their stares. "You'll never be ready Emerson.", Jadah explained. "The fear won't leave anytime soon.", she continued.

"Jadah's right. If you let fear consume you, you'll never be able to get back in a relationship ever again.", Sav commented giving me a light smile.

"Remember the party where Owen and you got blackout drunk?", Madi said out of nowhere. "How could I forget, everyone keeps mentioning it.", I rolled my eyes, a small smirk was playing on her lips.

"You two acted like a freaking couple and you weren't even together. Now imagine you two being together, you would out power us all!", she grinned making me chuckle.

"Just think about it, no one's pressuring you into anything.", Jadah squeezed my shoulder in a comforting manner. "Okay.", I breathed out, taking my mask finally off. "We have to do these sleepovers more often.", Sav said making us all nod, it was refreshing and peaceful. After we were done we made ourselves comfortable on Madi's bed and the mattress that was on the floor. We needed 20 minutes to decided for a movie, in the end we picked Maze runner-the death cure. Dylan O'Brien...another husband of mine was acting in it.

I really have a type huh?

Yeah, psychopaths are my type...

"Do you know that Newt aka Thomas Brodie-Sangster is 30 freaking years old?!", Savannah gasped out of nowhere.

"HOLD UP THIS LITTLE BABY IS SUPPOSED TO BE 30 NOW?! THIS MOVIE IS LIKE WHAT? TWO YEARS OLD?! NO FUCKING WAY!", I yelled eyes wide.

"She's right, I just checked.", Jadah laughed handing me here phone and they were right.

"30? What kind of potion do these unproblematic people drink?! And where can I get one?!", I was in pure shock, not believing that this baby face could be over 25.

"I wish I knew. It's crazy!", Madi exclaimed eyeing the picture that was on Jadah's phone. She was hovering over me trying to look at what I was trying to do. "What are you doing?", she asked, an eyebrow arched.

"Nothing, what are you doing?", I asked quickly as I stalked his Instagram but he barely posted pictures of him.

DAMN HIM.

"You're being suspicious, give me my phone back.", Jadah snatched her phone out of my hand seeing that I liked every single picture he posted.

"I hate you! You liked all his pictures from my account?!", Jadah exclaimed making me giggle. "I'm just letting him know you're interested.", I shrugged.

"THAT IS ILLEGAL!", she screamed making me laugh loudly.
"Oh my god imagine if he actually dmed you.", Sav giggled. "Jadah would immediately say yes duhhh.", Madi laughed while Jadah threw a pillow at her.

"You guys are awful!", she whined.

It was a night filled with laughter, something I'd never forget.

***

so a few weeks ago I found out big bindi
is actually a she...and I oop-
I didn't know let's just go with the flow lol
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
What did you get?
I hope your 2021 is filled with lots of love,
happiness, luck and everything you need in life.
Happy New Year's Eve!
Even if we have to stay at home during this time
I hope you're making the best out of it,
I'm celebrating this year with my parents,
thankful that we're all happy and healthy.
I am wishing you the best!
Lots of love,
stay healthy
& happy new year🌙