flashback

drunk to the core

***

a/n: you're about to read what
happened the night before,
keep in mind that Emerson
doesn't remember anything, enjoy!

"They're completely drunk.", Madi groaned trying to catch either Owen or me. We were so much faster though.

FLASH CAN'T EVEN COMPETE WITH US!

"No shit Sherlock!", Charlie huffed trying to stop Owen from jumping on his couch. "Guys we're fine we're just messing with you and it's getting boring with you. All you do is talk.", I pouted grabbing Owen's hand to get on his couch.

"Lucifer is right, you're lame! Hey! I got an idea! Jump on my back we're gonna race with Charlie and Mads!", he grinned making me nod almost instantly.

"Will you stop with all the jumping around if we do it?", Charlie asked. "Yes sir!", I saluted, a giggle escaping my lips right after. "Okay let's get this over with, from the couch to Owen's bedroom and then back.", he said getting a little competitive. He motioned Madi to hop on his back, she was hesitant at first but complied anyways.

I on the other hand jumped on Owen not caring if I was heavy or not.

Alcohol makes it really easy for me.

"Hold on tight Lucifer, I won't lose against these two.", baby boy exclaimed as I gave him a pat on the head.

"You're not that tall actually.", I said out of nowhere.

"Excuse you Lucifer I'm taller than Charlie!"

"And yet you're still tiny.", I commented playing with his hair. "You're 5'4 you've no right to talk miss now shush.", he yelled making me shut up immediately.

"Okay now that we're done with this conversation can we start already?", Charlie said impatiently. "Right right. Let's do this little horsies!", I giggled, Madi had to hold back a laugh.

"1", Jer yelled.

"2", Jadah continued.

"3", Sav exclaimed throwing her scarf in the air.

"Go!", Owen ran so fast I was bouncing, it was so hilarious I couldn't stop laughing. "Stop laughing Lucifer.", Owen chuckled we almost made it to his bed, Charlie and Madi were already there. "I can't baby boy, it's so funny!", I put a hand over my mouth as we reached his bed, suddenly the both of us losing balance.

Somehow I ended up on Owen's bed while he was hovering over me.

"If you really want it Lucifer, all you have to do it ask.", he smirked.

"In your dreams baby boy.", I smirked back. "You think you can resist me? Me, the all so famous baby boy.", he grinned cheekily causing me to giggle.

"It's really not that hard, here let me show you.", I pushed him lightly, my hand slapping his forehead so he would move. That's when he picked me up throwing me on his bed once again.

"Oh so you want me to vomit all over you huh?", I breathed out looking into his breathtaking hazel eyes.

Hazel eyes.

Of course.

"Actually, I want to watch a show.", he said shrugging his shoulders before jumping on me, I let out a yelp. "Baby boy I'm not a fucking pillow."

"Yes you are.", he said, his puppy eyes were wide as he looked up to me, my heart was swelling at the sight.

"No I'm not!", I yelled. "Shut up you're so loud, let's watch how I met your mother.", he opened his laptop still laying on me with all his weight.

"I don't give a fuck if I'm loud! I'm gonna yell if I want!", I yelled.

"What about two? Do you give two fucks?"

"No baby boy I don't give two fucks!"

"What about ten?"

"I don't give minus 100 fucks!"

"What about flying fucks?"

"No not even a flying fuck"

"Swimming fucks?"

"No."

"Jumping?"

"No, now shut up or I'm gonna give you something else that's more permanent than a jumping fuck."

"We're gonna have sex?", he asked confused.

"What are you on? NO! Just watch the damn show!"

"Alright Lucifer.", big bindi jumped onto the bed cuddling with us two. It was an adorable sight, Owen's head was on my lap while I was playing with his hair, big bindi cuddled next to Owen who could pat him but he was close enough for me to pet him too.

We watched the show silently not hearing that our friends had already left us. We soon fell asleep waking up around 4am again. Big bindi was whining and walking around, probably ready to go outside.

"Baby, wake up we have to walk the dog.", I said groggily.

"Just five more minutes.", he said tiredly, pushing his head into a pillow. I stood up slowly rubbing my eyes, after I was a little more awake I walked to his kitchen and poured myself some apple juice.

I was about to drink it when Owen decided to scare the living shit out of me. "BOO!"

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR BOO! YOU CAN STUCK IT UP YOUR ASS BITCH!", I held onto the counter, the juice all over my shirt. Owen was laughing so hard while I only glared at him. "I'm sorry, come I'll give you one of my shirts.", he chuckled.

"And a sweater it's cold outside.", I pouted, he handed me a white shirt and a blue sweater. "Wait let me help you.", he didn't even let me touch his clothes, he put the shirt over my head, our eyes meeting once again. After the shirt followed his sweater, filling me with his minty scent mixed with his cologne.

"Let's get you home.", he smiled, a genuine smile.

I don't know what's that feeling that's tugging on my heart so much but I was at peace.

For once in my life I was at ease.

Sucks that I can't remember shit though.

***

thoughts on this chapter?
So they didn't fuck.
Sad.
Whatevs...
COMMENT I LOVE READING YOUR FUNNY COMMENTS IT GETS ME GOING!!!
what's your fav song rn?
vote & comment
lots of love,
stay healthy🌙