let's get this over with

friendly

***

Another week passed and I told Sean how I was planning a dinner at home with him and Devon so they could properly meet each other. He adored the idea, he even offered to cook beforehand with me asking me what my best friend liked so we could make it. It was once again Friday and Sean and I were cooking Devons favorite dish, pasta bake with lots of cheese on it. I put some pasta, broccoli, ground meat and pumpkin in the form, Sean was occasionally showing me some tricks that made me laugh.

"Stop we can't ruin this!", I laughed pointing to the form, he only gave me a sheepish smile. "We aren't ruining anything.", he pouted. "You have flour all over your face baby, I'm pretty sure we haven't even used flour yet.", I giggled, stroking his face lovingly.

"I did, I'm making muffins for us!", he exclaimed proudly causing another chuckle to leave my lips. "And they look...great.", I grimaced, I was only joking though it looked mouthwatering. He made chocolate muffins with cherries and I was trying my best not to eat them now, they weren't even in the oven yet.

"Oh shush I did a wonderful job and you know it!", he huffed planting a kiss on my cheek, his dimple showing. "She'll be here any minute, I invited her over to eat together, she doesn't know you'll be here. It's a surprise!", I stressed, putting the food in the oven running to my room where I quickly changed. "Baby everything will be fine, don't worry too much.", Sean came into my room, letting himself down on my bed while I changed.

I really hope so.

***

Liked by savannahleemay and 16

Liked by savannahleemay and 16.693 others

emersonblaise this new thing I'm workin' on kinda big👀👼🏼💛

view all 1.734 comments

sean.smith my baby🖤
↪️emersonblaise 🥺❤️
unknown1 I AM SO EXCITED JUST SPILL IT ALREADY WOWOWOW!!!
devonthompson MY babygirl😌
↪️unknown2 the SHADE
↪️emersonblaise and that's on period bitch
unknown3 ugh sean bby break up with her she's useless, I am so much better😉
themadisonreyes I miss u🥺🥺🥺
↪️emersonblaise I miss u so much more ahh I hate being busy busy, we'll meet up soon tho!!!💛

***

"Okay I'm finally here, I had to do the dishes before I left, you know mom she'd kill me if I forgot.", Devon walked into my apartment, I grinned brightly taking her hand in mine nervously. "Why are you looking at me like that?", Dev asked suspiciously, I let out a nervous laugh.

"I know this isn't how you planned this but I wanted to surprise you. I invited Sean and you over so you could finally meet. He helped me cook your favorite dish for you and he also made some muffins. He's really excited to meet you so please be nice.", I was still holding her hand tightly in mine, my nerves getting the best of me.

"Emmie.", Dev sighed, she looked into my pleading eyes and shrugged. "Fine, I'm doing this for you though, not for him.", she gave in making me jump up in happiness. "Thank you thank you thank you I love you so much."

"Yeah yeah let's get this over with.", Dev rolled her eyes walking to the living room, Sean was sitting on the couch after he heard us he immediately stood up smiling widely. "Hey Devon, we met a few weeks ago, I'm Sean it's so nice to finally meet you, Em has told me so much about you.", Sean shook her hand politely making me all giddy inside.

"Uh hey Sean, yeah I remember. Nice-uh-nice to meet you too.", Dev forced out a smile. "I'll leave you two to talk, I'm gonna get the food out of the oven, if you need anything just yell.", I said before disappearing into the kitchen. After I got everything ready I set the table, calling for my boyfriend and best friend.

The two came walking in, a wide smile on Sean's face while Devons still seemed a bit forced. "It was Seans idea to make your favorite, isn't he thoughtful!", I gushed filling each plate with food.

"Yeah so great.", Dev mumbled already munching on her food happily, a small smile was on my face. "I'm so happy that you two are friends now!", I said happily, Sean nodded, his dimple showing once again.

Ugh I love his dimple so much, I'm a sucker for it!

"Yeah so great.", Dev mumbled once again completely focused on her food. "Devons also a model by the way.", I turned towards my boyfriend who seemed surprised. "Really? Woah that's great! With what companies have you already worked with?", he asked interested. "Oh just small ones I guess, I don't think you really know them. But I've also worked with asos a lot and I do cameos in shows too.", Dev spoke, she had this uncomfortable look on her face, I couldn't really tell why.

Maybe her seat was a bit hard?

"That's cool! I've been working with so many big companies like Guess, Gucci and Ralph Lauren.", Sean said, causing me to nod proudly. "Isn't he amazing Dev?", I asked my best friend.

"Yeah so great."

What's with her today?
She's being weirder than usual.

***

update:
I won't be able to update
every single day anymore,
uni is being a bitch
and it's my mommas bday tmrw
so maybe I'll post every two to three days,
pls don't hate me I'm doing my best
but schools my number one priority right now.
*
who knows maybe the chapters
will turn out greater than before
bc I have more time to write!
*
anyways...
have a wonderful day/night,
lots of love,
stay healthy🌙