Hazel eyes

Love

***

"This is by far the best concert I've ever been to!", I gushed, Owen's hand intertwined with mine. Aminé was about to finish his last song when Owen dragged me out of the crowd, Sav and Charlie were at the Ferris Wheel.

I honestly don't know if they did it on purpose to give us alone time or if they just wanted alone time themselves.

"It'll get better hold up.", he was smirking widely, I was still as confused as ever. "Baby boy what are you doing?", I tried to slow him down but he only pushed through the crowd even harder than before. "Giving you a one time experience Lucifer.", he winked dragging me to the end of the stage, security was standing in front of a staircase that lead to the stage. Owen was walking ahead directly towards the security that was talking to another woman who was trying to get through. He wasn't paying attention to us which came in handy. When it was the perfect moment Owen dragged us upstairs, my heart was beating out of my chest from excitement.

"HEY! YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE! OUT NOW!", yelled another security man in front of us, the other security man from before was standing behind us with his arms crossed.

Well...at least we tried...

"If you don't leave right now, we'll have to escort you to the exit-", began the man in front of us but got interrupted immediately. "Hey it's fine, they're my friends dude.", spoke the one and only Aminé. My eyes were wide, I couldn't believe that he was standing right in front of me. "But sir-", probably a friend of Aminé interrupted the man once again.
"You can leave now, thanks.", the two security men nodded and returned back to their places. Owen and I were still glued to our spot.

"Thanks for not ratting us out.", Owen spoke, my cheeks were red and I was panicking mentally. "No worries, I saw you two jamming out to my songs pretty hard. It's nice to see that some people know my songs by heart.", he smiled cutely. My heart was literally bursting out of my chest. "Are you kidding me? Your songs are genius and you are just amazing!", I blurted out, my cheeks even more red now.

He let out a cute chuckle, with his right hand he pulled me in an unexpected hug. He smelled really good and I enjoyed the moment for as long as I could. "You want to take pictures?", Aminé looked at me and I nodded almost immediately causing him to let out a laugh.

A friend of his took a few pictures of Aminé, Owen and I together before we had to leave again.
"Thanks Aminé, have a great day guys!", I waved at the group, he smiled nodding at Owen and turning towards me. "Bye beautiful."

Owen and I walked downstairs back to the festival, my eyes were wide in shock and my feet were wobbly. "Are you alright?", Owen chuckled at my reaction. "He called me beautiful.", I was in awe.

"Well duhh, you are beautiful. You wanna hear it from me too? You're breathtakingly beautiful Emerson.", my eyes met his hazel ones.

Of course, they were always hazel, how could I not see it? Suddenly everything came crashing down, all the moments I had with Owen right before my eyes.

His beautiful hazel eyes that I saw when I was drunk, when I couldn't remember anything but him and his hazel eyes. The eyes that followed me through these months, showing me that I finally found the one that matched my weirdness. Owen was the one person that actually understood me and I understood him.

Before, I wasn't ready to identify his eye color because I wasn't ready for him. I wasn't ready to admit the feelings that I have for him. The feelings that never left me, even when I was with Sean. Owen was always occupying my head, I didn't know it back then but now everything makes so much more sense.

I love Owen.

Fucking hell I love him so so much.

I love that he's just as spontaneous as I am, I love how he's ready to do anything with me. He would never say no, he would do the crazy with me no matter how crazy it is. I love how he knows me so well and always makes me laugh.

And I just know that he will treat me right, he would never want me to change, not me nor my surroundings. He would never hurt me, physically nor mentally.

He's always been my safe space and I was his, unconsciously.

"You are beautiful Emerson.", he repeated himself, that's when everything changed and I just knew.

I put my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me, quick and spontaneous as always.
His lips came crashing down on mine, igniting a firework that's been stowed away for a while now.

I really love this man, more than anything in this world.

His hands went around my waist pulling me even closer towards him if possible, a gigantic smile was playing on his lips. "Can you do it one more time, I didn't catch what you were saying?", he smirked causing me to let out a laugh. I brought my lips to his, kissing him passionately.

"What was that for?", he asked after a while.
"I love you baby boy.", his hazel eyes were wide in shock, but the shock was quickly replaced with another grin that reached his eyes.

"I love you too Lucifer.", his soft lips met mine once again, giggles were escaping my lips.

I was truly happy.

The happiest I've ever been.

Thank you Owen.

***

so that happened...
thoughts?
I hope you had a great week,
mine is full of school and I hate it
I'm trying to update new chapters
but bear with me exam week is coming up...
How are you guys doing?
It's snowing here (:
wdw's album is my shit rn
ANYWHORE
Vote & comment
Lots of love,
stay healthy🌙