red like a tomato

romantic

***

Liked by sacha_carlson and 15

Liked by sacha_carlson and 15.894 others

emersonblaise date night🙇🏽‍♀️😌

view all 1.672 comments

themadisonreyes have fun! but not too much fun, I'm keeping an eye open👀🤫
↪️emersonblaise technically both eyes are open...
↪️themadisonreyes no❤️
unknown1 DATE?WHO?WHEN?HOW?WHAT?
devonthompson u never get ready for me😪 all I see is homeless when I'm with u💔
↪️emersonblaise fuck off dev😊
unknown2 is it Sean?!!!
unknown3 it better not be my baby sean😤
thejadahmarie wow🥵
↪️emersonblaise wow you🥺💛
sean.smith beautiful🖤

***

"You look absolutely breathtaking Emerson.", Sean pressed his soft lips on my left cheek, a blush forming immediately. "Thank you so do you Sean.", I smiled widely as he took my hand in his, pulling me towards his car. Sean had his black hair gelled back making his blue eyes pop out even more. He wore a white dress shirt rolled to his forearms, lazily tucked in and black dress pants.

He's so handsome.

He opened the door of the passenger seat for me like a real gentleman. "So where are we going?", I knew he wouldn't say anything but my curious self couldn't keep still. I probably looked like a small child waiting to open all the presents on Christmas morning. "That Emerson is a surprise, you'll find out soon though.", he chuckled, his dimple showing.

He's so beautiful it hurts.

"So how was your week, anything happened while I was gone?", he smiled while his eyes were on the road. "Not really, I was bowling with some new friends that was pretty cool. But all in all it was a pretty boring week. I had some castings and work stuff to do but it was nothing big.", I shrugged looking to my right. The streets weren't as busy, but people were still outside, probably enjoying the nice weather today.

"Well did they take you in?", Sean asked interested causing a small grin to form on her face. He really cares and that means a lot to me. "I got a small cameo for Navy CIS: L.A.", I told him, leaving out the part where there's a chance of me playing in a new show. I still haven't received any news and it was eating me out alive!

"That's amazing Emerson!", Sean's eyes met mine, twinkling in the light. "Thank you Sean.", I was about to ask how his days in New York were but the question got caught in my throat. "Oh my-Sean! This is probably one of the most expensive restaurants in LA!", I said wide eyed. "You deserve the best Emerson.", he grinned before walking out of the car and opening the door for me. I was speechless, the blush on my face once again visible. He intertwined our hands, a warm sensation going through my entire body as we walked to the restaurant.

It was so beautifully decorated, already in Christmas lights and decoration that was probably too expensive to even look at it. A waiter took us to the reserved table where we sat down, staring at each other lovingly. "You look adorable when you blush.", he commented, my face resembled a tomato.

"Stop, this is embarrassing. I probably look horrible.", I hid my face with my hands shyly. His hands grasped mine, putting them down on the table while his eyes never left mine. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my entire life Emerson.", he didn't even stutter, I was in awe.

The waiter handed us the menu, so Sean eventually had to let go of my hands. We made some small talk while looking through the menu, when we finally decided the waiter came and took our order.

"So now tell me about your days in New York!", I told him excitedly, a chuckle leaving his lips. "It was really awesome. It wasn't my first time in New York because I already had a job there once but it's always good to be back. I feel like there's so much to see, even if you live there you wouldn't be able to see it all.", he said as I listened closely.

"I had a photo shoot for Ralph Lauren there, I met new people that was pretty cool. Whenever I've new photo shootings, there's always new people to meet and usually you always just go out together to explore while getting to know each other. I feel like you'd love New York. Maybe we can go there together one day.", he smirked as I nodded grinning widely.

"Who knows...maybe.", I replied, happy that he was already thinking about an us in the future. The food arrived pretty quickly but we were to busy to notice. We were getting to know each other better, Sean opened up telling me about his family and the few people he could actually call friends. He told me that he was an only child and that his parents were in his home town but he tried to visit as often as possible. He told me his childhood adventures with his dad and some embarrassing stories that made me hold my stomach from laughing so much.

I opened up too, telling him about my family, my mom and my dad. I looked back and told him about the amazing memories I had with my dad while he listened. He didn't interrupt me once, held my hand assuring me that everything was okay. He made me feel safe while his soft fingers stroked my trembling hand. It was unusual for me to open up like that but I felt bad after he told me so much about his family. So I told him about mine and he never once reacted awkward or weird about it.

I was more than thankful.

He understood me so well it felt good to be heard for once in my life.

***

so here's a lil more abt sean, u gotta get to know him better too lol, hope you had a great weekend, lots of love, stay healthy🌙