No lucifer.

happy

***

Liked by devonthompson and 338

Liked by devonthompson and 338.172 others

charles_gillespie "yeah charles now you're looking like a bad boy, the girls will love it" -emersonblaise

view all 56.890 comments

themadisonreyes sucks to be ✨underage✨ I'm in spain😀
↪️unknown1 poor mads y'all did her dirty💀
↪️unknown2 I NEED THE SEASON 2 NOW THANK YOU, NEXT!
devonthompson thanks for not inviting me guys😒
↪️emersonblaise at least A CERTAIN SOMEONE (@owenjoyner) didn't wake u at 5 in the fucking morning telling you just a few hours before LEAVING that you're invited🙃🤡
↪️unknown3 LMAOOOOOO THIS IS SO OWEN I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING
↪️unknown4 5am? No thanks🤗
↪️emersonblaise @unknown4 exactly.
↪️owenjoyner it's ok I think I kinda you know you too😉🤫😌
↪️unknown5 OH-
↪️unknown6 oh my god...did he-did he just quote one of my fave shows that there is?????
↪️unknown7 just fuck already
↪️devonthompson @unknown7 my words.
↪️unknown8 DEVON-💀
unknown9 thank you Emerson you're damn right we love it, badboy for life.
↪️unknown10 it's an illness

***

"Charlieeee!"
"Savanahhhhhhh!"
"Go to your side! I want to breathe, it's already hot as it is.", Sav pushed the boy to the other side, he only gave her a pout.

"I can't believe it, it's freaking winter!", I exclaimed, fanning my face with a piece of paper I've found in Owen's car.
"Welcome to LA.", Sav muttered fanning her face with her hands, it wasn't helping much but it was better than nothing.

"Hey cheetos pass me the water!"

"Charles how many times did I tell you, stop fucking calling me that!", I threw the water bottle at him, he only chuckled.

"Just as many times as I've told you to stop calling me Charles, I'm not your butler!", I gave him a cheeky grin.
"It really sounds like a name for a butler sorry hun.", Sav patted his shoulder before snatching the water bottle out of his hand to take a sip.

"Hey!", Charlie gave her another pout but Sav was already immune to that.

"Cheetos are hot.", Owen whispered to me out of nowhere.

"What?", I asked him confused, turning back to the boy next to me.

"Cheetos are hot, I think the nickname fits you well.", he gave me a wink while I stared at him speechless.

This little-

"Let's listen to some music!", I changed the subject, plugging my phone to his car. "Any wishes?", I asked my friends. "PARTY MUSIC.", the two yelled from the back causing me to smile.
"Party music it is.", I pressed play, the music was already drowned out by the not so angelic voices of Charlie and Sav.

I'm joking, their voices were amazing.
Sighhhhhhh, I could never.

"Do you know who will sing at the festival?", I asked Owen curiously. "I do.", he smirked, making me frown. "Who?", I asked impatiently.

"Your favorite artist.", he grinned, my heart stopped at his comment. "Are you forreal?", my eyes were wide and excitement filled my chest.

"Yes Lucifer. Aminé will be there.", his angelic laugh rang through my ears making my heart flutter. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god!", I squealed jumping up and down in my seat, Owen was laughing at my outburst.

"When will we arrive?", I asked excitedly he only chuckled. "About one more hour.", Charlie replied from the back.

"Are we there yet?", I asked Owen.

"Charlie just said, we need an hour Lucifer!", he shook his head.

"What about now?", I asked rocking back and forth in my seat.

"No Lucifer.", he muttered, trying to ignore me.

"Now?", he let out a groan.

"I shouldn't have told you that he would be there.", Owen shook his head while I only shrugged my shoulders innocently.

"Welp.", I sent him a grin, he couldn't help but grin back.

***

"This feels like I'm in an adult version of Disneyland and I love it so much!", I gushed my eyes wandering to the big Ferris wheel, the tents, the music and the people

"This feels like I'm in an adult version of Disneyland and I love it so much!", I gushed my eyes wandering to the big Ferris wheel, the tents, the music and the people. The atmosphere was amazing and I couldn't stop smiling, my cheeks were already hurting from all the grinning.

"Guess what adult Disneyland has for us?!", Owen put his arm securely around me, I let him, feeling safe in his arms. "What?", I asked excitedly. "Booze!", Owen yelled seeing Sav and Charlie's hands were filled with alcoholic drinks.

"I love this day wow!", Owen and I took our drinks and downed it in one go. "You'll love it even more in a few minutes.", Owen exclaimed taking my hand in his. "Where are we going?"

"To the front, you want to see Aminé perform right?", he arched an eyebrow making me nod vigorously. "Then get ready Lucifer, this will be a day you won't forget so easily. You can tick that off your list.", he winked pulling me to the stage. Charlie and Sav were following us behind in a safe space. They were talking and laughing, just as happy as Owen and I.

Owen is right.

Today will be a day we won't forget, it will stay in our memories so why not make the best out of it, right?

"Will you put me on your shoulders later?", I put my arms around Owen, giving him my best puppy eyes.
"No.", he shook his head.
"Pretty please!"
"No Lucifer."

"Please baby boy?"

*silence*

"Okay."

Ha! I still got it!

***

Emmie is a real one,
still stupid for not accepting
her feelings but whatever
it's not like I could change that...
oH wait I can
MUAHAHAHAHHA
I love having power
ANYWHORE
how are my beautiful people doing?
btw how old is everyone?
Am I the mom of the group💀
20, soon 21 here,
yes I'm shitting my pants
Feb1st is such an awful day to have a bday
exam week says fuck u (:
I hope you're doing well,
tell me sth idk:
vote & comment,
lots of love,
stay healthy🌙