Tell me!

secrecy

***

"So uh...should we tell them?", Owen looked at me pointing to our best friends. "That we kissed?", I asked confused, not really knowing what he meant.

"No, we're obviously girlfriend and boyfriend now.", he smirked.

"Oh?", I arched an eyebrow a small smirk visible on my lips.

"Yes oh. We just confessed our undying love to each other so we're practically married."

"Slow down Cowboy! We haven't even had our first date yet!", I laughed giving him a slight push. "Miss, don't worry I have everything planned already.", he gave me a wink while I only gave him the 'are you serious' look. "What? I told you we'd eventually be together.", he shrugged making my heart burst at his words.

"What if we don't tell them today? Give us a few days alone and then we can tell them.", I looked into his deep hazel eyes that made me feel things I haven't felt before. "Whatever you want Lucifer.", he was about to lean in but I quickly pushed him away. "We are friends baby boy.", I said it purposely loud enough so that our friends would hear it. He quickly caught on and sent them a sheepish smile, Charlie went towards Owen and I intertwined my arm with Sav's grinning widely.

"Why are you so happy?", she giggled. "Why shouldn't I? Today is literally perfect! You won't believe who we met just minutes ago!", I squealed remembering what had happened. While I told Savannah what happened Charlie and Owen went to get us something else to drink.

"So what is this between Charlie and you?", I wiggled my eyebrows while Sav only rolled her eyes at me. "You're so stupid you know that right?", she shook her head but I wasn't having it.
"You guys flirted didn't you?", I smirked, and yes I'm learning from the best so it did indeed look marvelous.

"We gave you some space so Owen and you would get together!", Sav yelled aggravated with me.
"But you flirted?", I asked her once again making her sigh. "Yes Charlie flirted, you know him, he won't stop.", she groaned a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Tell me!", I giggled seeing her face turning an even redder shade. "So we uh stood in line for a ride on the Ferris Wheel and a jackass of a dude started catcalling not only me but other women. Charlie got mad and was about to smack him when security arrived and escorted the ass. Apparently a lot of people were complaining about him so they finally took him out. Anyways, he calmed down a bit when it was our turn on the Ferris Wheel. There was a weird tension and I didn't know what to say so when we sat down...I kind of thanked him for having my back? Like the flirt that he is, he replied with 'anything for you sunshine' and scooted even closer towards me. It was weird.", she coughed out. By the end of her story were my eyes on the floor.

"Wow.", I said wide eyed. "It's not what it sounds like!", she immediately blocked. "Emerson stop it, don't look at me like that, we all know him, he is a flirt!", she whined trying to shake some sense into me but my grin was only getting bigger.

"A flirt for you!", I winked at her causing her to let out an aggressive scream. "What's up with you sunshine?", Charlie walked up next to her handing her her cocktail. "Yeah what's up?", I wiggled my eyebrows mouthing 'sunshine'. "Forget it.", she mumbled walking towards another stage, Hardwell was currently playing Memories by David Guetta. Everyone was singing loudly and dancing, Sav followed the crowd and started to sway her hips, I immediately joined her yelling my lungs out to the song.

"You know it's okay if you like him Sav?", I whispered in her ear while she only put her finger to her lips, dancing to the beat of the music.
The boys were also moving to the beat, it was the most hilarious scene that I ever got to witness in my life, Sav and I were laughing our asses off.

The sun was slowly setting making the entire festival vibe even more beautiful and permanent in my brain. I was sure that I would never forget this day in my life, so much happened in just one day and I was finally happy.

The doofus that's trying to shuffle is my boyfriend and I'm glad that someone with the same amount of stupidity and spontaneousness is now my baby.

My baby.

I think I'll need a little time to get used to it at first but I'm pretty sure that nothing will change between us two. Okay maybe the kissing part will be more intense but....ANYWHORE.

We enjoyed our day at the festival, around 1am we decided to head back home. I wasn't really tired so I offered to drive so Owen could sleep it off for a bit. Somehow Charlie ended up in the passenger seat while the other two were in the back passed out.

"It's like they're in a coma, are they...are they even breathing?", I asked Charlie who let out a chuckle. "Well today was a long day.", he shrugged.
"That's right Charles now spill.", I slapped his arm pretty harshly while my eyes were still focused on the road.

"Ow what the hell?!", he whisper yelled, music was playing in the background quietly. "SuNsHiNe?!", I whispered in a deep voice trying to imitate him.

I really need to work on my Charles impersonation, that was awful!

"What do you want Cheetos!", he whined, clearly trying everything to stop my investigation. "SuNsHiNe?", I repeated only to get on his nerves.

What?
It was just too much fun.

"What?", he sighed. "I want an explanation."
"What do you want me to explain Emerson? I call you Cheetos and her sunshine so what's the big deal?", he went through his hair, ignoring my side glare.

"Excuse me but why do I get a fucking food and she's the beautiful sunshine? Unless...", I began but he immediately shook his head stopping me from continuing my sentence.
"Nothing. Drop it or I will drop you down the hill. Take it or leave it.", he shrugged turning away from me, he even fake yawned at me!

That little bitch!

"More like take it or drop me but okay go off, dick.", I mumbled the last part, concentrating back on the road.

The rest of the ride was silent, but my thoughts were loud enough to fit the entire car.

***

ya gurl is back & better than eva!!!
how is everyone doing?
my bday wasn't that eventful
but my friends were the sweetest,
I got two bouquets of flowers🥺
they're still livin and thrivin!!!
I'm finally legal everywhere
YAS
how was your week?
Tell me everything!
I've missed you guys!
vote & comment,
lots of love,
stay healthy🌙

***

here are my flowers
to fill your day with
happiness🥺💛:

here are my flowers to fill your day with happiness🥺💛: