The pain will wake me up

sleepy

***

Liked by daniellaperkins and 278

Liked by daniellaperkins and 278.032 others

owenjoyner it's baby boy and his gang🍼👶🏼

View all 2.919 comments

jeremyshada we look good😎
fan1 omg😂😂😂this is too wild!!!
fan2 I'm not even surprised that u chose THAT!
charles_gillespie TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
fan3 I love you Owen💛

***

"So we're not sleeping today?", Owen munched, his mouth full of cereal.
"No, let's watch a movie or something.", I said, trying to sit down on his couch with the bowl in my hands.
"Do you want a shirt and sweats? You look uncomfortable.", he eyed me up and down, I felt the heat warming my cheeks.
"If you don't mind that'd be great.", I nodded my head. Owen put his bowl on the table, disappearing in the direction of his bedroom and coming out a few minutes later with grey sweats and a blue shirt.

"Thanks baby boy.", I gave him a wink, walking to his bathroom where I changed, finally feeling like myself again. Due to his shirt being way too big for me, I put the bottom of the shirt in my bra, making it look like a cropped shirt instead.

"We're watching Coraline.", he muttered, eating a spoonful of his cereal.
"Alright. I will never understand how 6 year olds are allowed to watch this. It's probably one of the scariest horror movies I've ever seen in my life.", I said plopping myself down next to him on the couch.

"RIGHT?! I almost shit myself after I watched it for the first time and I was 12!", he exclaimed making me giggle.

"Oh my god! Let's dress up as Coraline and Wybie next Halloween!", he yelled excitedly.
"Funny of you to assume that we'll stay friends until then.", I joked.
"You're right we won't. You'll be my girl until then.", he winked causing my eyes to widen.

Shit, I gotta admit that was smooth as hell.

My heart was beating out of my chest furiously, while I tried to hide the blush on my face. I shook my head, coughing a few times before taking a sip of my water.

"Keep on dreaming baby boy."

"Oh trust me, I will Lucifer.", he smirked, concentrating back on the movie again. We both tried to stay awake, but the alcohol and food made it impossible to keep our eyes open, after a few hours, my alarm went off around 9am, waking us up from our short slumber.

"Oh my god I feel dead!", Owen yelled, rubbing his eyes tiredly.
"You know I'm contemplating if I really want the tattoo right now.", I yawned hugging the pillow even tighter.
"Oh no! You woke me up and now we're going! No backing away now!", he told me, his eyes still closed as one of his half laid on the couch and the other on the floor.

"I love the motivation."

"It's called being annoyed Emerson.", Owen pressed. Hearing him say my name, made me feel some type of way, I don't know if it was the alcohol that was still in my system or the fact that it was the first time that he had said it.

"Do you have a toothbrush for me?", I yawned once again, the tiredness consuming me.
"You wanna move in or what?", he chuckled standing up from his place walking to the bathroom.

"Well if you insist...I'm joking, I'm joking chill! No need to kill me with your eyes.", I held my hands up in surrender.

"Here you go, you're even worse than my sister Luka and that says something.", he muttered under his breath but I heard him anyways.
"Thanks I try.", smiling cheekily before heading towards his bathroom and getting myself ready for the day. My make up was a little smudged but it didn't look as bad as I thought it'd be. My hair was now in a horrible ponytail, but I didn't have the energy to make it less messy.

All in all I looked pretty fucked up.

Great.

"Who are you? And how did you get into my apartment!", Owen shrieked as I gave him a glare.

"Fuck you too Owen."

"Oh come on. Why are you so pissed. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed huh?", he wiggled his eyebrows provocatively.

"Just shut up. I'm not a morning person.", I muttered putting my heels back on my feet.
"You really want to walk to the tattoo shop in these?", he arched an eyebrow.
"Yes the pain will wake me up.", I told him tiredly.

"Well alright let's go then!", he spoke enthusiastically taking my hand and pulling me out of his apartment.

"What kind of tattoo do you want to get by the way?", Owen asked me, still holding my hand as we exited the building.

I didn't mind though, I liked his warmth.

"I'll show you when we get there.", I grinned causing him to roll his eyes in response.
"You sure that they'll do the tattoo right away? I don't need to wait?", I asked him as he shook his head.

"No, my friends and I went there getting matching tattoos, they immediately took us in don't worry they're good.", he assured me.
"What did you get?", I asked curiously as he sent me a smirk.

"I'll show you when we get there.", he mimicked me, I pulled my tongue out laughing.

The sun was keeping us warm as we walked hand in hand through the streets, not minding each other's presence at all. It seemed so natural that it already scared me. I probably looked like a homeless person next to him but I was content, I was at peace around him.

Yes, I know it sounds weird but I feel comfortable around him.

***

have you already found your person that you're most comfortable with? I think mine is still lost lol🌙