the big role

nervous

***

"Owen?"

Fuck.

Did I really just say Owen? I'm so fucking stupid!

"I'm sorry, I had a long day, how was your day? What did you do?", I changed the subject, cursing the shit out of myself.

"Nothing much actually, I just had a photo shooting today and went out with some friends. It was chill, tomorrow will be pure stress though, I'm flying to New York for a shoot, I'll get back on Tuesday. So I'll be ready for our date on Wednesday.", I was thankful that he dropped my stupid mistake, I honestly don't know what's happening, my mind is clouded with the ass.

"I can't wait, the last time I had a date was probably two years ago so I'm sorry if I'm a little rusty.", I joked, finally seeing my apartment building in sight.

"Wear something nice.", I could hear his smile through the phone as I entered the building.
"I will. Thank you for staying on the phone with me, I'm finally at home and pretty tired. I'll text you tomorrow though, okay?", I opened the door and entered my apartment, turning the lights on.
"Of course and you better. Goodnight Emerson, sweet dreams.", the sweet boy answered making me giddy inside.
"Thank you Sean, you too!", I ended the call, finally stripping out of my clothes and washing my face, getting ready for bed.

What a night!

***

Liked by sean

Liked by sean.smith and 13.666 others

emersonblaise ☁️work work work☁️

view all 1.270 comments

sean.smith a babe😌
unknown1 a new show? horror movie? I'm so ready for it!😍🥰
unknown2 bitch some people have to work their asses off and you call yourself a workaholic?!
↪️unknown3 lol she never said that, you just did
devonthompson my bestie looks so good!💖
↪️emersonblaise we stan a supportive bestie🥺
unknown4 hoe
unknown5 omg are u and sean together?????

***

It was the next day and I was on my way to a casting for an upcoming tv show called Fate: the winx saga, I learned the lines for the character Musa and to say that I'm nervous would be an understatement. Apart from my big role in Escape room, the horror movie, I never had such important roles, mainly cameos. Winx is a whole different genre and I could be a main character in it, I was shitting myself.

I used to watch the winx club when I was little and to think that there's a chance of me playing Musa, the Musa is mind blowing to me. My agent got me the audition, he saw the opportunity and took it saying that I am more than just horror movies and he is right. I am an actress and I am good at my job so I need to give my all so I can get this role.

It's not just for me but also my dad.

Everything went really quick, I did my part and they asked me some questions, telling me they would call me in a week. I was proud of myself, I did great! Now I just gotta pray that they thought that too.

Madi texted me this morning, asking if I'm free today so we can go to Starbucks, I told her that I'm free this afternoon, so here I am standing next to Starbucks waiting for the girl. For a second the thought of her playing me and standing me up went through my head but I quickly threw it away when I saw her face in the crowd of people.

 For a second the thought of her playing me and standing me up went through my head but I quickly threw it away when I saw her face in the crowd of people

"Emerson!", Madi came rushing into me, embracing me in a tight hug. "Hey Madi.", I smiled lightly, still unsure if we are actually friends or if she wanted to make it clear to stay away from her friends like Owen did. We walked into the Starbucks getting our drinks, then we sat down and after a suffocating silence Madi finally opened her mouth.

"Look, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. Charlie was very intrusive, this is something between Owen and you. Even though it's none of our business I'm on your side, I believe you, I mean why would you even lie? It doesn't make any sense, Owen is overreacting. It's just a bit weird, that you got that tattoo but I guess that's fate.", Madi grinned cheekily.

"Fate? Please that was just coincidence I guess? But thank you I appreciate it. I'm honestly out of my mind with this guy, he's taking my last nerve. He makes me so angry. Yesterday he told me to back off, he thinks I'm lying to you too!", I groaned, Madi arched an eyebrow confused.

"Yes thank you! I'm just as confused!", I exclaimed making her chuckle. "Look I don't understand Owens actions but forget him, I love him with my entire heart but he is the definition of chaos. If he's being a bitch now, let him breathe, he'll come around.", she slurped on her Starbucks drink as I nodded.

"You're probably right."
"Of course I am, I'm always right.", I rolled my eyes playfully at her. "So tell me how was your day?", the small girl asked me excitedly. "Good, I had a Casting, I won't tell you how it was though, I don't want to jinx anything I hope you understand.", I smiled sheepishly making her nod understandably.

"What about you Madi?", I asked her curiously.
"Nothing much, the boys and I had some interviews but it went by pretty fast. I'm glad we met though, I think we will be great friends.", she answered making me smile widely.

"I think so too!"

Hopefully, I really need to open up some more.

***

Madi is such a queen honestly we stan. vote and comment I loveeee your comments they make me smile so much🌙