wHy iS It sO sPiCy?

sexy

***

Halloween 2020

"Remind me again why am I the devil?", I played with the tight dress, pulling it down every once in a while.

"You're the one with the crazy thoughts in your head. I'm the one who tries to stop your stupid ideas but always gets dragged in without having a say in it. So I think me being the angel is justified, now shut up and put the damn lipstick on!", Devon rolled her eyes as she waited for me to finish my make up so we could finally leave.

"For an angel you do sound very bitchy...just saying.", she sent me a glare causing me to stay silent, I knew better than to mess with her.

My light brown hair was curly today, the horns on my head weren't the only accessory that would accompany me through the night, the pitchfork
will probably annoy me before we even enter the party. I wore black pumps with my red dress, knowing that my feet will be dead by the end of the night. To finish the devil look I put some dark red lipstick on my lips and filled my small black purse with keys and money.

 To finish the devil look I put some dark red lipstick on my lips and filled my small black purse with keys and money

Liked by devonthompson and 11.362 others

emersonblaise happy halloweenie🧡🎃

view all 987 comments

devonthompson hot gal❣️
unknown1 why is it so SPICY🌶
unknown2 you're so pretty woah
unknown3 all fake lol
unknown4 I saw you on Hawaii five-O today omg!!

***

"Emmie you look hot my girl!", Dev exclaimed grinning widely at me.
"Your grin is scaring me. I really think you should be the devil instead-"
"Shut the fuck up stupid and let's take a picture before our Uber arrives!", she dragged me to my living room where the light was much brighter than in my room.

"You better get laid tonight, I'm not bringing you to this party just to have fun! This is a really important matter...Emmie don't even look at me like you regret our friendship! I am doing this for you! So you can finally stop complaining about your single life!", Dev pushed her dark brown locks out of her face and gave me 'the look'.

It's her typical 'Emmie look'. She always looks at me like that when she knows that she's right, it's usually her way of telling me to either shut up or get ready for the consequences and let's just say the consequences aren't nice.

She wrecked my headphones once,
I didn't talk to her for a week.

"You're just as single as I am!", I groaned annoyed as we walked out of my apartment.

"Exactly! Do you hear me complaining every damn chance I get huh? No. You don't.", her wings hit me in the stomach as she turned towards me, an 'ouch' leaving my lips.

"Calm down tiger, I'll try my best okay? I can't promise anything though! You know me, I'm picky.", I shrugged.

"Ugh! Stop having high standards then!"

"The fuck? I won't!", I yelled back as we walked to our Uber.

"I deserve the best I'm not gonna go and get the next best! I deserve better so why should I set for lower standards when I know that I can do so much better!", I whispered now, we were sitting in the back and an old woman drove us to the party. I didn't need other people butting into my business.

"Girl, I know that and you're completely right, you deserve so much better. But your vision of high standards are people like Tom Holland or Chris Evans! That doesn't work hun!", she whisper-yelled back at me rolling her brown eyes.

"It's not my fault they're perfect.", I shrugged avoiding her stare.

"God help me, my bestie is mental.", Devon closed her eyes, praying loudly causing a gasp to leave my mouth.

THE WOMAN HEARD HER, THE FUCK DEVON!

She was laughing silently while I tried to hide the embarrassment.

Damn you best friend!

"So uh about the party, who's gonna be there? Do I know anyone of your famous friends?", I was playing with my hands as my eyes wandered to Devon.

"Uh I don't think so, you know Daniella Perkins right? She's the one that's throwing the Halloween party, I don't even know who's coming to be honest.", Dev shrugged making me nod, the nerves building in the pit of my stomach.

Oh I know what I'm gonna do when we get to the party.

Alcohol here I come!

***

this is the first chapter and I'm so excited shit!
As you can see we're in 2020 but there won't be any corona in this story yayyyy!🌙