again? how original!

in love

***

It was my second week with the winx cast and I was overwhelmed with all the new nice people I got to meet. We got to know each other in the first week, the producer explained everything to us, saying that we would read through the script first and later rehearse it with equipment and background. In my own van, I got to try my costume that was fitted for me, I was in my own little world enjoying every single second of it. Throughout the excitement of my first week I didn't see my friends besides Dev and Sean occasionally. Sean was so sweet he even sent flowers to my apartment, congratulating me for my new role.

It was Friday and I promised Sean we would go on a date again. He told me to wear something nice again, so I looked through my wardrobe that was now messily all over my room to find another dress that I could wear during this weather.

I put my overknees boots with a long, warm coat on

I put my overknees boots with a long, warm coat on. My hair was open, a little wavy and my make up decent as always. Sean was waiting for me outside, standing in front of his car, a smile appearing on his lips when his blue eyes meet mine. "Hello gorgeous."

"Hey handsome.", I chuckled giving him a short kiss before he opened the door for me. "Ready for tonight?", he was smiling. "Always.", I grinned back.

We made small conversation talking about our day, Sean parked his car and opened the door for me heading towards the restaurant we had our first date in.

Again?

I shrugged the nagging voice inside me off as we entered the restaurant following the waiter that showed us our table. Sean ordered once again for me but I didn't mind. He seemed very nervous today so I tried to get him to talk.

"What's up with you today?", I arched an eyebrow. "Nothing, I'm really happy you're here Em.", he told me, honesty in his voice. "Me too Sean."

Sean told me about his newest photo shootings, showing me pictures as we ate. After we were done, a peaceful silence was surrounding us. Suddenly the waiter arrived with a small chocolate cake putting it in the middle. Before I could stop him and say that we didn't order the cake, he was already gone. "Weird.", I said chuckling, still thinking this was a mistake. "Not entirely.", Sean said sheepishly handing me a small box. "What is this Sean?", I asked surprised. "Open up and you'll see.", he laughed.

"Okay!", I chuckled, opening the present eagerly. "Oh my-Sean it's beautiful!", I was in awe, in my hand was a necklace with his name engraved in silver. "Emerson Blaise we've been going on dates for weeks now. I really like you, that's why I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Oh my god yes yes yes finally! I thought you'd never ask.", I giggled, pulling him in for a kiss.

***

"So he just brought you to the same restaurant again? How original! Does this guy only know restaurants or what?", Devon spat causing me to roll my eyes in response. "DEVON! Why can't you just be happy for me! I'm finally with the perfect guy, you don't have to hear me complaining that I'm single ever again.", I exclaimed pushing the rest of my pizza into my mouth.

"Emmie.", she sighed before continuing. "I am happy for you, I just think you deserve better."

"HOW? He is already perfect and I really really like him Dev.", I furrowed my eyebrows.

"All your dates are the same, isn't that boring? Plus you barely know that guy.", she began but I interrupted her immediately.

"No Devon. It's not boring because we always have something to talk about, it's never boring with him. I will go to the same fucking restaurant every single day if he wants to, it doesn't matter as long as he's there with me. And no! You're wrong again Devon, I know Sean, he's a wonderful guy. And does it really matter if I know him for just a few weeks? Some people marry after just one week but live happily together for years so how's this any different? I barely know Owen, that's someone I barely know okay?!", I was frustrated with my best friend.

"I just think it's funny how you chose Owen as an example.", Dev smirked. "What's that supposed to mean?!", I groaned, not understanding her at all.

"I'm pretty sure you know the real Owen better than the real Sean. You just won't admit it.", she told me, my anger rising even more. "I don't even want to hear about it Dev, Sean is my boyfriend now, just forget the dude."

"The dude is your fucking soulmate but go off.", she spat taking her stuff, even the box with her pizza in it before standing up from her couch. "Where are you going?", I asked confused. "I forgot that I gotta be at home, my mom needs help with something.", and before I could say anything back, the door shut locking itself in the process.

Fuck this.

I don't need Owen, nor do I need Devons stupid advice. She doesn't know shit about Sean, I honestly don't know why she hates him so much.

I'm happy and she needs to realize it, she's my best friend and I need my best friend to get along with my boyfriend. That's really important to me.

I guess I have to arrange another date, where they can finally meet.

By the end of the day my best friend and my boyfriend will be the best of friends and I can finally sleep at ease with peaceful thoughts in my head.

YAY THIS PLAN IS GENIUS!

***

I know u like the chapters with owen much more but you gotta be patient haha,
I really hope you're having a wonderful
start in the week!
Lots of love, stay healthy🌙