NO TOM!

confusion

***

Liked by savannahleemay and 17

Liked by savannahleemay and 17.932 others

emersonblaise moving day😗✌🏼

view all 1.755 comments

unknown1 ahhhh exciting!!!
charles_gillespie I'm glad you're okay🖤
↪️unknown2 omg what happened???
unknown3 moving in with Sean?
unknown4 istg she better not move in with Sean he is MY man back off bitch
savannahleemay ❤️
devonthompson it's the 'quick take a pic of me Dev' behind the scenes for me🙂
unknown5 hoe
themadisonreyes FINALLY🎉🎉🎉
unknown6 with Sean?
↪️emersonblaise no Sean and I broke up, please stop commenting about him on my account, thank you xx
↪️unknown7 ohooooo DRAMAAAAAA
↪️unknown8 what happened thooooo!?

***

"Okay we're done. Let me get the last box out of your car and you're free to leave.", I spoke as Dev and I headed towards her car. "I will help you unpack Emmie.", she argued but I immediately shook my head. "No I want to do it alone, I'll be fine. I need to do it in my own pace and you're always in a hurry. Like the last time your mom asked you to turn on the dryer, your dad was so mad that all his clothes were a size smaller. Your mom forced him to drop some weight because of that.", I said, a slap followed making me wince in pain.

"Bitch what was that for?"

"For exposing me like that!"

"NO ONE IS EVEN HERE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?!", I yelled looking around, the parking lot was literally empty.

"Shut up, you can unpack alone now.", she huffed.
"That's literally what I want!"
"ANYWAYS here's your box, SEE YA BITCH!", she yelled handing me the box and driving out of the parking lot with not even a goodbye.

See ya bitch doesn't count.

Let me be dramatic for once okay?

With my box that was filled with marvel movies I walked back to my apartment building taking the elevator. I was humming a melody that was stuck in my head, enjoying the moment of peace. The elevator halted and I walked to my apartment still humming the melody. Suddenly I crashed with another person causing the box to fall out of my hands.

"NO TOM!", I cried dramatically falling on my knees putting the DVDs back into the box.

"You're still as dramatic as ever Lucifer.", a voice spoke up causing me to freeze in my movement.

Well fuck.

What is he doing here?

"Owen?", I looked up seeing the beautiful baby boy in all his glory. He was wearing a cream colored shirt with some grey sweatpants which hugged him perfectly may I add.

"So you're stalking me now huh? You know calling would've been more effective than this.", he pointed out a small smirk playing on his lips.

"I'm not stalking you!", I exclaimed causing the box to fall out of my hands once again.

Damn you, you stupid box.

He helped me with the box holding it in his hands as I crossed my arms in annoyance. "Give me the box back!"

"What are you even doing here?", he asked confused. "What do you mean what am I doing here? I live here! I just moved, literally seconds ago. If there's one person that's a stalker then it's definitely you!", I exclaimed trying to take the box out of his hands but he wouldn't let me.

"You're fucking with me right?", he laughed shaking his head, I was still as confused as ever.

"No Owen I am not fucking with you.", I huffed.
"It's so funny to know that you're so oblivious. Sometimes I really can't with you Emerson.", my name rolled off his tongue so beautifully I was in awe.

"What are you talking about? Owen speak in sentences and not in hieroglyphs.", I was utterly annoyed with this boy.

And to think I was about to call him...PFFT!

"Do you even remember where I live or do you just beam yourself here every time?", he was arching an eyebrow, pretty amused with the situation.

That's when it hit me.

Oh.

My.

Fucking.

God.

"You live here.", I muttered in shock, he chuckled at my reaction. "Took you long enough."

"Oh my god!", my eyes were wide, still not really able to process what was going on.

"Welcome neighbor.", he was laughing loudly shaking his head at my face.

"I'm even living across from you!", I cried horrified about the new information. "Well this is getting better and better.", he laughed, I gave him a punch in the arm but it didn't seem to faze him.

How did I miss the fact that it's his apartment complex? And how in the fucking hell didn't I realize that everything seemed so familiar. I'm so stupid what the actual fuck I can't even believe myself!

"Let's get you to your apartment, you seem like you're gonna collapse any second.", he lead me to my door where I opened the door shakily.

We're neighbors?!

"Thanks uh Owen."
"No problem.", he handed me the box, rubbing his neck nervously.

"How have you been?", he asked cautiously, I gave him a small smile. "I'm getting better day by day.", I whispered, he balled his hands into fists angrily.

"I want to kill that bastard."
"Let's not talk about him please.", I said shakily, still not ready to talk about him.

"Whatever.", he huffed.
"Are we still friends?", I asked slowly playing with the sleeves of my jacket.

"If you want us to be? I already made the mistake of leaving you once, I won't do it twice.", he said causing my heart to swell at his words.

"We're friends then.", I said happily, for once deeply feeling the emotion in my heart.

I don't deserve Owen, he is way too good for me.

And it hurts, like hell.

***

hiiii soooo MY SWEATER IS HERE
I AM A MESS WOW I AM SO HAPPY!
how are you doing?
Did you get all the presents yet?
from tmrw on we will be in our
second lockdown yayyyyyy not.
my legs are kinda ok again...
still a lil tense but I'll be fine,
ANYWHORE
vote & comment,
lots of love,
stay healthy🌙