whatever baby boy...

comfortable

***

"Hey do you got more chips I ate the who-oh wow hey Em.", Charlie grinned looking at us two mischievously, the empty bag of chips in his hands. I quickly pushed Owen away, who surprisingly let me and made my way towards Charlie.

"Nothing happened! Moving. On!", I emphasized, walking to his living room greeting all my other friends. Madi gave me a smirk but I ignored her nevertheless. "Jeremy where's your wife?", I asked him. "She's out with her friends tonight she couldn't come.", he replied looking a little sad. He really loves her a lot, heck anyone can tell just by the way they're looking at each other.

"Aw man I was hoping to see her tonight, we gotta hang out all together again soon.", I said making him nod happily. "For sure. Care would be happy to see you again. You've been gone for quite a while.", Jeremy joked making me still feel bad about it.

"I know I'm sorry, the new job is really a handful but I'm enjoying every minute.", I told him honestly. "Hey Jer, Lucifer, you got some space? Thank you very much.", Owen pushed himself in between us two, I let out a gasp.

"You're sitting on my hand! You're fat, MOVE!", I whined, he was extremely close and I hated it.

"Excuse me? I can't believe you're accusing me of such a thing, I'm not sitting on-oh never mind.", I pulled my hand out sending him a glare.

"My hand touched your ass I'm disgusted.", I said bitterly, he gave me an innocent smile still not moving from his position. "I was in a conversation with Jeremy if you couldn't tell.", I told him, he looked to his left and turned his head back to me. "It seems to me like Jer has already moved on. He's talking to Charlie.", he grinned putting his arm around me.

"Whatever baby boy.", I huffed taking his arm and putting it back.

"Oh my god I've got another genius idea.", he suddenly exclaimed making me snort. "You never-"
"Shush! Let's put marshmallows in our mouths, you count yours and I count mine, the winner has to choose a dare for the loser.", he smirked.

"Oh you're in baby boy.", I chuckled evilly, snatching the marshmallow bag from his grip.

"One.", I said challengingly putting a marshmallow in my mouth. "One.", he laughed putting one in his mouth. "Big bindi!", I exclaimed as the little pup jumped on my lap. "Big bindi?", Owen seemed confused, not seeing the pup on my lap but looking into the marshmallow bag searching for something.

"What are you doing?", I giggled. "Looking for a marshmallow that's looking like big bindi, how come you got one?", he exclaimed hurt, I pulled on his shirt making him look up, his irritation turned into a grin almost immediately.

"Oh.", he laughed nervously causing another giggle to escape my lips. "Two.", I continued, patting the little pup every now and then. He was slowly falling asleep as we continued our game. "Ten.", Owen mumbled, his mouth full but mine wasn't any smaller either.

"11.", I said before running to his kitchen sink vomiting it all out.

Thank god Big bindi jumped out of my lap in time!

"HA 12.", said Owen before running up towards me, vomiting it all out after me. We both looked at each other breathlessly, the sink was covered with the white consistency making us chuckle. "That was just gross!", I said walking to his bathroom where I quickly cleaned myself up.

"Alright loser!", Owen said after I walked back to his living room putting big bindi on my lap once again. "Oh god!", I groaned, not ready for his dare. "I dare you to get completely wasted with me tonight!", he exclaimed while I only arched an eyebrow.

"Wow. That's...never mind it's a wonderful idea let's do it!", I quickly agreed scared he'd come up with something worse if I said that it's boring. He walked to his kitchen, brought two plastic cups and lots of alcohol with him. "This means you're taking me home by the way. There's no way I'm facing Madi's dad after this.", I told him pointing to the alcohol.

"Fine with me, big Bindi needs to go on a walk anyways.", he shrugged filling the cups, handing me one. "To a blurred night.", he grinned.

"I don't want to die!", I mumbled, downing the drink in a go. Drinks followed through the night, I blacked out at one point.

All I know is that I woke up the next day completely tired with the biggest headache in the entire world and another men's shirt on me.

What the fuck happened last night?

Did I sleep with someone?

OH HELL NAW THIS AIN'T IT DUDE!

***

so uh
that happened...
moving on:
Thoughts on this chapter?
what's your fav color?
mine's yellow💛
like a sunflower🌻
I'm trying to post more I promise
it's just school is stressing right now
but it'll get better!
until then,
lots of love,
stay healthy🌙