stranger danger

hurt

***

"Sometimes I think you're totally mental!", Devon yelled as she made us some spaghetti.

"Thanks I really appreciate it best friend.", I gave her the finger, not having the energy for a comeback.
"Emerson, you went to a strangers house!"
"It was an apartment okay!", I yelled out annoyed.
"Oh well then it's totally fine!", she said sarcastically.
"Right!", I pressed, knowing that she would explode any second.
"NO! Not right! Shut the fuck up you dumbfuck!", she almost jumped on me.
"Gee-", I began.
"No! Shut up for a second! It's my time to talk! You went to his apartment and even fell asleep, he could've murdered you!", she exclaimed, being her over dramatic self.

"First of all, he wasn't a stranger alright, we got to know each other and clicked right away and he was honestly very nice. He didn't try to kill me, he even offered me food and clothes! Plus I texted you that I was leaving and even send you my location why are you freaking out so much! You told me to get laid, I didn't get laid but how is this worse than getting laid at a strangers house?!", I yelled, completely done with this conversation.

"He hurt you Emmie. I don't like people who hurt you.", my best friend said sadly, making my shoulders drop at her words.

"It's nothing Dev. I barely know that guy.", I waved it off as if it wasn't anything.

"He called you his future wife and his girl, I'm pretty sure you're hurt now stop lying.", Devon hugged me tightly as I let out a huff.

"It's just-he promised he wouldn't leave. And that's what I get for being nothing but truthful? It's stupid! I chose the tattoo because I really liked it and I still love it so much but the memory of it makes me want to vomit. I'm so frustrated and sad and I hate it! This is exactly why I do not socialize.", I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Men are trash.", Devon spat causing a giggle to escape my lips.

"So you'll finally stop setting me up with guys?", I asked hopefully.
"Pfft no. I'm your BEST friend and not your GOOD friend. As your best friend it's my duty to set you up until you finally find your soulmate under all the trash.", Dev said pushing me back to my seat, so she could take the spaghetti out of the pot.

"There's no soulmate.", I muttered, thinking back to Owen.

"You're worse than the grinch.", Devon replied giving me a plate with spaghetti.

"Thank you bestie.", I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before running off to my living room.

"We're watching the vampire diaries by the way!", I yelled, before plopping myself down on the couch.

***

Liked by daniellaperkins and 11

Liked by daniellaperkins and 11.571 others

emersonblaise should I watch julie and the phantoms?😗✌🏼

view all 999 comments

unknown1 YES
unknown2 hell yeah
unknown3 film your reaction on unsaid Emily
unknown4 idk the show
devonthompson only u can pull off that pose😂
savannahleemay do it! u won't regret it I promise😌💖
↪️emersonblaise alrighty✨

***

It was the next day and I was sitting on my couch contemplating if I should really start Julie and the phantoms or if I should just drop it. I mean thinking back to the boy was already enough pain and the reminder of the tattoo didn't help either.

Starting a show in which he is the main character wouldn't be so smart either, right?

Well Devon always says that I am mental.

SOOOO...

I pressed play and made myself comfortable, the show was quickly luring me in, I didn't even look at my phone anymore.

I gotta admit, I knew Owen was cute but his character made him even cuter, DAMN HIM!

Soon the first episode became the second and the second the third, after a few hours of not moving an inch my phone rang, pulling me out of the trance.

I quickly stopped the episode and answered the call.
"Please tell me you're not watching the show.", Dev's voice rang through my ears as I played with the hem of my shirt.

"Uh? I'm not?", I answered, technically I wasn't watching it right now.

"Pausing the show doesn't count stupid.", she caught me making me huff.
"Okay fine. I am! What about it? It's a really good show, I'm not watching it because Owens in it!", I replied quickly.
"I don't know who you're trying to convince but we're going out. I gotta buy some new clothes so get ready I'll be at your apartment in 10 minutes.", my best friend told me not even giving me a chance to reply.

"She already hung up! What a bitch!", I muttered under my breath, groaning right after because I had to get up.

I was so comfortable!

I don't want to go out!

***

"Can we at least get something to eat! I'm starving!", I whined, clearly done with her shopping spree.

"We arrived 15minutes ago Emmie!", Devon spat.
"Such a long time ago.", I kept whining causing her to roll her eyes at me.
"Fine. You know what? I gotta get something at Sephora, you can go and get yourself something to eat, I'll meet you there. Deal?", she asked, I nodded and ran to the food court happily looking around.

"Uhhh I can't decide.", I mumbled, overwhelmed with the choices in front of me.

"Cute.", someone said behind me, I turned around meeting a guy with black hair and blue eyes. He was really tall I had to look up and the dimple on his right cheek was visible.

"What?", I asked confused.
"You're cute.", my cheeks turned pink.
"Oh thank you."
"I'm Sean.", the handsome boy introduced himself.
"Emerson hi.", Sean wore a black t-shirt with some jeans, the shirt was literally clinging onto his body, I could see his muscles and veins making me freak out internally.

Holy frick balls he's hot.

***

so there's another dude and he's HOT! I wish I had luck with boys like Emmie...life would def be easier for me lol🌙