Epilogue

open

***

I woke up because someone decided to ring my door bell obnoxiously loud without taking a damn break!

This person was giving me a headache, it's only 9am what the fuck do they want!

I slowly got out of my covers, Owen's grip on my waist wasn't that tight so I could easily release myself from his grip. He was silently snoring, somehow it was a beautiful sound to me and it felt at ease. I caressed his cheek lightly, before being once again interrupted by the stupid door bell.

I swear to god someone better be dead.

I groaned and stomped towards the door. I opened the door mid ring aggressively, my eyes were turned into slits looking into my best friends eyes. "What the fuck do you want you fucking burden!", I snarled, my arms were crossed and I was sure that my face was even a little red from all the rage.

"Fuck you too you useless piece of shit.", she huffed out entering my apartment. "You forgot we had a date, I was waiting for you at the coffee shop, we were supposed to get breakfast together. Remember you dumbfuck?", she sent me a fake smile whereas I only gave her my finger.

"I forgot, I went to bed late and forgot to set my alarm now let me sleep.", I groaned, going through my hair. She looked through my apartment, her eyes furrowed in confusion. That's when my eyes found Owen's shoes laying on the floor and his cap on my table. My eyes met Devon's wide ones and before I realized what was happening she raced to my bedroom, a loud gasp escaping her lips. I ran after her, her hands were over her mouth, shock written all over her face.

"ARE YOU GUYS FINALLY FUCKING!", she yelled, Owen let out a whine, not ready with her loud voice in the morning.

Honestly, I wasn't ready either.

"DEVON NO!", I yelled back, slapping my best friend on her shoulder. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I KNEW IT!", she kept on yelling, causing Owen to hide under my pillow.

"WOULD YOU STOP YELLING, IT'S GETTING ON MY NERVES!", I yelled. "THE FUCK? YOU ARE EVEN WORSE, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S YELLING NOW!", she yelled back.

"You two are yelling, would you please stop it now.", Owen groaned getting up from the bed. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?", he shook his head and walked towards the bathroom, completely ignoring that my best friend was still in shock.

"Let's go to the living room, I'll make you some coffee, alright?", I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me. I told her everything, ending the story with telling her that we were finally together.

"Well tickle a biscuit and call me a pineapple, this motherfucker has class!", Devon replied causing me to choke on my tea.

"Biscuit?", I asked her, during my choking. "I picked it up from a book, it was a good line.", she shrugged making me laugh.

"Thank god you're done with all the yelling.", Owen came into the living room giving me a quick peck on the lips, Devon gagged. "Shut up Thompson.", he gave her the finger causing her to gasp.

"You two are literally made for each other.", she huffed making me smile. "You want some coffee?", I asked him. "Yeah but don't worry I'll get it.", he grinned.

"You two are like sugar, please stop. I might throw water at you two.", she shuddered. "Fuck off.", I spat.

"Moving on. So...I'm the only one that knows of this?", she asked pointing at us. "Mhm.", Owen gave a nod, putting his cap back on his head.