Friday nights

giddy

***

Liked by themadisonreyes and 20

Liked by themadisonreyes and 20.756 others

emersonblaise new girl: season 1 episode 5 (1:40min)🌝

view all 2.378 comments

unknown1 fuck off bitch
unknown2 OMG HAHAHAH I LOVE YOU EMERSON😂😂😂
devonthompson of course, I should've known😒
unknown3 should I know this show?
savannahleemay this is why I love you, we share the same obsession😌🥰
unknown4 wtf stop you're so pretty holy shit
owenjoyner you're literally the female version of Schmidt
↪️emersonblaise I'll take it as a compliment💁🏽‍♀️
↪️owenjoyner Lucifer it was anything but a compliment...
↪️emersonblaise stfu baby boy, you're just jealous cause you're Winston😌
↪️unknown5 wtf is going on omg
↪️unknown6 I can literally feel the heat between you two💀

***

"So where are we going?", Owen intertwined my hand with his as we walked out of my apartment. "It's Friday night and I'm officially inviting you to our first ever date.", Owen spoke happily leading me towards the elevator. "You're inviting me?", I arched an eyebrow.

"Yes I'm inviting you, I'm giving you the choice to say no if you don't feel comfortable enough to continue this.", he spoke making my heart ache.
"Thank you. Don't worry baby boy, with you I'm always comfortable.", I smiled brightly, he grinned back.

"Rooftop?", I laughed, remembering our cuddling session. "I thought our first date, should be rather chill, nothing over the top.", he shrugged a small blush on his face.
My laughter got caught in my throat after my eyes flew over the view in front of me. There were lights, a few blankets, a projector and lots of snacks.

It was perfect.

"Owen, this is amazing!", I gushed, my eyes wide as we approached the blankets

"Owen, this is amazing!", I gushed, my eyes wide as we approached the blankets. "I'm glad you like it, now sit and make yourself comfortable. Tonight we'll watch my top three comedies. It's a must.", he said as I put a blanket over my legs. I opened a chips bag, already munching on it as loudly as possible.

"You eat like a fucking pig.", he commented while pressing play on his laptop. "Thanks I try.", I pulled my tongue out at him while he only chuckled putting his arm around me.

"You know what, I decided to continue my bucket list again.", I told him after we laughed at a scene that happened in the movie. "So what do you want to do next?", he asked without missing a beat.

He's ready to do it with me.

Doesn't matter what I've set into my head, he's completely ready to do it with me together.

"I love you.", I babbled out.
"What?", he grinned widely, his hand was caressing my cheek lightly.
"I love you Owen.", I giggled, he puckered his lips, signalizing to give him a kiss. I quickly pecked his lips and turned back to the movie as if nothing happened.

"No-uh Lucifer, that's not it.", he shook his head. Suddenly his hand was around my neck pulling me towards him in a swift motion, my blanket wasn't around me anymore. Instead, I was sitting on my beloved boyfriend who was grinning from one ear to another.
"That's more like it.", he smirked, his hands were around my waist pulling me even closer towards him.

"Careful baby boy, you're playing with the devil here.", I smirked back, my lips brushing over his.

"That's fine, I sold my soul to the devil months ago.", his lips were like cotton candy, I was craving them so much, I couldn't get enough of them.

"I like kissing you.", I spoke my thoughts, my hands were playing with his hair. "That's great to hear, because apparently I can't get enough of you either.", he chuckled pressing his lips on mine one more time.

"So what's on your bucket list Lucifer?", he stopped kissing me, a curious look in his eyes. "Right, bucket list. Mhmmm...definitely kissing you more.", I giggled leaning in for another kiss but his hands were on my shoulders stopping me from going any further. "I like that one but no, what else. Tell me Lucifer.", he was arching an eyebrow.

"Fine ugh, you're no fun.", I groaned, leaving his lap, going back to my place where I was before.

"Why'd you leave?", he whined as I gave him a look.
"So our next date will be bungee jumping. I already set up a date, it's on Saturday next week.", I told him excitedly.

"You're insane, I fucking love you Emerson.", he laughed coming closer towards me. "Well you better, because we might die next week.", I chuckled. Suddenly Owen jumped on me tickling me everywhere, I couldn't breathe.

"Stop it! Oh my god Owen!", I was yelling, I'm sure our neighbors could hear me.

Our night continued with tickling and eating snacks while laughing at Owen's choice of comedy movies.

It was the perfect date, this was so much better than going to a restaurant.

So much better.

Around 2am the last movie ended, my hands were playing with Owen's hair while he was sleeping on my lap. Small snores could be heard, it was adorable. I was smiling without even realizing it. I was more than content with this boy.

"Wake up baby. Let's go to sleep.", I gave him a small kiss on the cheek, his eyes fluttered open. "Did I fall asleep?", he was rubbing his eyes tiredly, slowly standing up from my lap. "Mhm, come on, we can leave the projector until tomorrow.", I helped him stand up, I took as many blankets and pillows in my hand while he did the same.

"Thank you for today, I loved it.", I whispered as I tried to open my apartment door. "I'm glad you loved it so much, next week won't be so chill.", he chuckled as we entered my bedroom. "Oh come on, the adrenaline rush will be unforgettable.", I dropped all the pillows and blankets before walking to the bathroom.

"Yeah it will be so unforgettable because I'll have a fucking heart attack.", he followed me like a lost puppy sitting on the toilet seat, his eyes closed.

"At least we'll have one together.", I shrugged, giving him a spare brush so he could brush his teeth. My baby was so tired, I had to brush his teeth for him.

Nawwww.

I really love him.

***

hi guys
so I think the next chapter will be the last one
I know sad sad sad
But their story has come to an end
and I don't want to put them
through any more bullshit
how are you guys?
I hope you had a great day!
feel free to let out
your thoughts in the comments
love you lots,
stay healthy🌙