his bucket list

content

***

"Owen it's five in the fucking morning if you don't want me to kill you, you should better leave. Now!", I was pissed.

"Good morning to you too Lucifer! Come on I got a surprise for you!", he said excitedly taking the keys out of my hand and pulling me in my pjs to the hall.

"What the hell Owen! I'm in my pjs!", I grumbled, his hand was intertwined with mine pulling me to the elevator.

"Don't worry about it, I'm in my pjs too can't you tell?", he asked, a giggle escaped my lips when I saw his shirt. It was a spongebob shirt, he looked adorable.

"Where are we going?", I asked him confused, rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes.
"To the rooftop, now stop with the questions and lighten up. It's time we continue my bucket list.", he grinned brightly.

That's when it hit me.

I also had a bucket list, but somehow I threw it all in the trash after he came.

Do I want to continue my bucket list at all?

I don't even know what I want anymore, all I know is that I'm lost.

"This kind of reminds me of the time when we met. We fell asleep in my apartment and you wanted to get a tattoo.", he explained seeing my confused expression. "Oh my god I totally forgot about that!", I said wide eyed.

"You were just as grumpy as you are right now.", he said pulling me upstairs after we exited the elevator. "Shut up b-Owen.", I huffed rolling my eyes.

"Wow it's still dark outside what a shocker.", I replied, not impressed after we arrived at the rooftop. It was my grumpy side speaking.

"Zip it Lucifer. Just sit down.", he pushed me down onto the blanket that was spread out. He sat down next to me and covered us up with another blanket. It was warm and cuddly, I somehow enjoyed it.

"So what's on your bucket list? Cuddling?", I arched an eyebrow. "It's actually not, cuddling is just a perk of it.", he grinned cheekily. "Weirdo.", I mumbled under my breath unconsciously cuddling closer to him. "You'll see it in a few seconds, you just need to be patient. I know that's impossible for you but just try.", he joked causing me to let out a huff.

"I honestly don't know why I'm not in my bed right now. Instead I'm here with a boy that's mental who kills plants!", I exclaimed, a loud gasp came from his side.

"I thought we were done with this topic!"
"I never said I was. You just dropped it and I made you forget but now since you're being a dick as usual I just think it's important to bring it back. To show you how dumb you actually are.", I spat, annoyed with the stupid adorable boy.

UGH.

"Bitch."

"What did you just say?", I looked him deadly in the eyes he shook his head immediately regretting his words. "Nothing nothing.", he said. "Queen.", he added sending me a big grin.

"I can't with you.", I shook my head a small smile playing on my lips. "It's here, look.", he gave me a nudge, I looked up in awe.
The sun was rising, the sky was a mixture of red, orange and yellow. It was breathtakingly beautiful.

"What a nice bucket list you have.", I was smiling widely.

"Yeah, that wasn't really on my bucket list either but let's just say I can tick it off now.", he said smiling to himself, I was confused but dropped the subject anyways. He would tell me if he wanted to.