is Sean hurting you Emmie?

alone

***

"I haven't seen you in two weeks Emmie, are you alright?", Devon pulled me to the next best coffee shop, a worried look on her face. "Dev, you know I've been busy. We've been shooting a lot of scenes, I haven't seen the others yet either.", we sat down looking through the menu as if we don't know what to get already. It's always the same.

"You're always saying this, back when you had your other jobs you always had time. What's going on Emmie?", Dev had her eyes furrowed and one hand was embracing mine in a comforting manner. "You think I'm lying to you? Wow.", I spat, pulling my hand away from hers.

"No Emmie, I just think that something's going on and you're hiding it from me. We're best friends, you used to tell me everything. Even when you went to the fucking bathroom.", Devons eyes were wide, pleading me to open up.

"I'm not hiding anything I just don't have the time that I used to have Dev.", I rolled my eyes, annoyed with the girl. "Is Sean hurting you Emmie?", she blurted out of nowhere.

"What the fuck Devon?! No! He would never! What the fuck is going on with you?", my eyes were wide, filled with rage.

"I don't-you're only hanging out with him, I barely see you anymore and I do not trust him!", she exclaimed. "I thought you were on good terms! I told you I need my boyfriend and best friend to get along!", I ran a hand through my hair letting out a sigh I didn't know I was holding in.

"Emmie, I love you, I really do. But I don't think he's really good for you. You're shutting everyone out but him.", Dev held a sad look on her face, I stood up putting my purse over my shoulder.

"And I love you Dev. But you're being delusional right now, we love each other and he's being a wonderful boyfriend. This is getting too much for me, I gotta go. If you think you can talk shit about him while we're hanging out you're wrong. See you soon Devon.", I said before leaving my best friend alone, a small tug in my heart almost stopping me.

But I walked home nevertheless, knowing my boyfriend was waiting for me.

***

Liked by sean

Liked by sean.smith and 16.411 others

emersonblaise 🖤

view all 1.800 comments

sean.smith 🖤
themadisonreyes i miss u🥺
↪️devonthompson don't wait for her...
↪️unknown1 omg what's going on?!!
↪️unknown2 I do love me some drama👀
unknown3 everyone's unfollowing her wtf is happening omg? IS EMERSON CANCELED?!
↪️unknown4 she's been canceled since day 1 hun
unknown5 just fucking die no one likes you anymore
charles_gillespie i miss the fun you...

***

"Hey baby I'm home!", I yelled through the apartment. "I told you not you yell Em, you're a woman, not a goat.", his voice came from the living room. "You're right I'm sorry baby."

"It would make me really happy if you could make me some spaghetti please.", he gave me his puppy eyes that he knew I loved and couldn't resist. "Of course baby anything for you.", I kissed him on the lips before walking back to the kitchen to prepare food.

"Did you meet up with Devon? You weren't out for long?", he had an eyebrow arched. "You won't believe what happened!", I began, anger streaming through my veins once again. "She asked me if you're hitting me?! She thinks you're a bad influence and that I'm shutting everyone off besides you. I honestly don't know what has gotten into her?!", I shook my head, still not able to process what my friend had said to my face just a few minutes ago.

"What? She probably had a bad day, or maybe she's jealous that she doesn't have what we do baby.", Sean walked up to me engulfing me in a big hug causing a smile to appear on my lips.

"I haven't seen it that way, you're probably right.", I kissed his cheeks happily. "You know I'm right.", he grinned spinning me around, a laugh escaping my mouth.

***

Devon Thompson:

Emerson is clearly brain washed and I'm scared, scared that I can't pull her out of the hole. Because apparently she doesn't want to get out of it.

It's crazy, everyone else is seeing what I'm seeing, that she isn't our great Emerson anymore, that she isn't my best friend, Emmie anymore.

I'm losing my best friend to a fucking psycho!

She thinks he's oh so perfect but she doesn't see that she's changing herself, her way of being herself, her quirky chaotic self. She isn't spontaneous anymore, she isn't crazy anymore or loud, instead she's elegant, like an old woman, polite but still silent.

What did he do to my best friend?!

She completely shut off Owen, he tried reaching out to her but it seems like she blocked him. I told him about my assumptions, that Sean is breaking her, putting her together with pieces that just didn't fit. Owen is just as angry about it as I am, but he's also hurt, I know it. He likes Emerson a lot, and to see her doing anything in her will power to make her boyfriend happy, hurts like a knife in the chest.

I've talked to the girls, trying to come up with a plan so we could take Sean down but whatever we're coming up with ends up to be a complete disaster. Because we know for a fact, that she will always choose Sean over us.

Every single damn time.

It fucking hurts.

I miss my best friend, I should probably give up but I know myself.

I will never give up on her, I still have hope.

Hope, to bring my stupid bestie back.

No matter what it takes.

This is for you bestie.

***

so uh, I know y'all are angry asf
but bear with me,
it's important for me to bring up
important topics in my stories,
like anxiety in my Jack fanfic for example.
I feel like people should be aware
that it's affecting others,
and that's why I'm doing this step by step.
vote & comment
lots of love,
stay healthy🌙