I have to tell him!

heart-ache

***

"What the fuck happened Madi?", I asked the tiny girl, I called her right after I woke up.

Here we are, sitting on my couch, me drinking some tea while Madi only wanted water. My headache was slowly decreasing, leaving me with only a little pain but enough for me to not drink in the next few days.

"You got drunk.", she laughed avoiding my eyes. "Look me in the eyes and tell me, word for word, what happened.", I stressed gripping her arm tightly. I was honestly scared, who knows maybe I did something that I regret today.

I would never forgive myself if I cheated on Sean!

"Well after Owen and you got drunk, you two were really hyper. Jumping around and stuff...so you guys came up with this game, running from Owen's living room to his bedroom, do you remember?", she asked me carefully, my eyes widened as a picture of me jumping on Owen's back appeared in my head.

"Well apparently when you two are drunk, you get bored quickly, cause after you made it to his bedroom you decided to stay there and watch a show I think. I don't know what exactly happened I just saw you two cuddling before we left. And what happened after that I honestly don't know.", Madi answered truthfully making me nod. "Thank you for being honest.", I smiled at my friend before I took a sip of my tea.

"If you want to know the rest you should ask Owen.", she gave me a smirk. "I'm not gonna ask him, no way!", I shrieked. "Madi, I have a boyfriend in case you forgot! It's already bad enough that we cuddled.", I sighed going through my hair.

"Oh stop it you cuddled so what?! You didn't kiss or anything!", she yelled rolling her eyes. "I woke up with Owen's shirt WHAT IF WE DID SOMETHING!", I yelled back, tears forming in my eyes.

"You didn't, I know you didn't. Owen would never. Maybe he doesn't know you have a boyfriend yet but he would never use someone who's not in their right state of mind.", she protected her friend making me feel guilty for even thinking he would do something like that.

"You're right.", I slouched, playing with the hem of Owen's shirt. It still smelled like him and somehow my heart refused to wear something else.

"Just...don't worry so much alright? Everything will be alright.", she smiled giving me a tight hug. "Thank you, for being such a wonderful friend and for not giving up on me.", I smiled widely.

***

After Madi left I took a shower, changing into cute clothes knowing I'd see my boyfriend today

"Hey babe!", Sean appeared in my room out of nowhere.

I didn't know we would see each other right now!

"Sean, baby what are you doing here? How did you get inside?", I asked confused, giving him a quick peck on the lips anyways. "You gave me your second key, remember?", he shrugged smiling widely. "Yeah for emergencies."

"Well seeing my girlfriend is an emergency.", he grinned cheekily causing me to laugh. "Alright, you're too adorable for me to get mad. What are we doing today? Are we staying in?", I asked him as I combed through my hair. "Yeah why not. Let's cuddle.", he pulled me to the living room where we laid on my couch.

Cuddle.

oh my god!

I have to tell him.

"So what happened yesterday, you never texted me back.", Sean asked as he played with my hair. "Madi invited me to hang out with her cast at Owen's.", I answered slowly. I took a deep breath before I continued. "Owen and I had a bet and in the end we both had to get drunk.", I partly told him the truth.

"We ended up cuddling, but it was just a friendly cuddle nothing happened! Please don't get mad, we're really just friends, I guess we were so tired and well it lead to us cuddling...", I stared straight ahead not moving an inch.

"What the fuck did you just say Em?!", Sean gripped my hair, clearly angry. "Baby nothing happened really! I only like you.", I turned my head looking into his dark blue eyes. He pushed me out of the couch causing me to fall on the ground. He was on his way to leave but I quickly got up and hugged him from behind.

"Wait baby please. I love you, only you!", I cried, tears falling down on my cheeks. "I will only stay if you promise not to see Owen ever again. He's not a good influence and he clearly wants more than to be just friends. I want you to ignore him and only then I'll stay.", his voice deep and serious making me nod rapidly without a second thought.

"Of course baby, anything for you. I promise I won't see him ever again. I only love you baby, only you.", I repeated kissing his hands. "Thank you baby, I love you too.", he grinned back again in his happy state, giving me a long lingering kiss.

After that we went back to the couch where we cuddled and talked about or next week. I made us something to eat and Sean stayed for the night, making me completely forget that Owen's shirt was still in the back of my closet.

Well our friendship was nice until it lasted...

Maybe in another life baby boy.

***

thoughts?
so I wanted to buy this sweater Savannah got,
it's a pink jatp sweatshirt...
BUT THE DAY THE GIRL LAUNCHED IT
IT WAS ALREADY SOLD OUT!
lucky international me...
fucking hate time zones!
anywhore
now I gotta wait till there's more.
vote & comment,
lots of love,
stay healthy🌙