boys

shy

***

"So what are you getting?", the boy asked nonchalantly.
"I honestly don't know yet. Can you help a girl out?", I asked him, still indecisive.
"Hmmm, pizza? Wait no that's way too normal! What about tacos? That sounds great am I right?", he wiggled his eyebrows seeing that I liked his idea.

"You got me.", I giggled, indeed ordering tacos and a sprite to go.
"Wait I thought you'd stay. I helped you pick out your food, the least you could do is keep me company.", the boy spoke while I looked around for my friend but she was nowhere in sight.
"Alright. Not for long though, my friend is at Sephora she told me to meet her here.", I explained as he nodded.
"I'm okay with that, as long as you're here I'm good.", he smiled lightly, thanking the woman that handed him his tacos. She put a small slip of paper in his hand but he ignored her nevertheless walking ahead to a table.

"Uhhhh someone likes you.", I grinned jokingly eyeing the piece of paper.
"I'm not interested though. Tell me something about you Emerson.", he gave me all his attention, it kind of felt weird I wasn't used to it.

"I'm 20, how old are you?", I asked him as I took a bite of my first taco.
"22, I'm actually from Philadelphia, I moved to LA a few months ago.", the tall boy opened up.
"Oh wow okay why?", I asked him, enjoying my food happily.

"I don't want to sound cocky or something like that but I'm a model.", he said looking into my green eyes for a reaction but I didn't give him any.

"That's cool.", I nodded, clearly understanding why, he does look good after all.
"You aren't laughing, my old friends used to make fun of me.", he told me causing me to frown.
"Why would I do that, I'm sure you're doing a great job and you uh look good so why not.", I told him honestly, my cheeks warming up at the grin he was giving me.

"Thank you Emerson. You're really beautiful too, are you a model?", the pretty boy asked me making me look away instantly.

"Oh god no. I'm an actress.", I told him smiling lightly.
"Do I know any movies or shows you played in?", he asked me interested.

"EMMIE?EEEEEEEMMIEEEEE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!", my best friend yelled through the entire mall.

"Oh my god.", I shut my eyes embarrassed.

"Is that your friend?", Sean chuckled, Devons eyes finally spotted me as she made her way towards us.
"I'm so sorry for what you're about to witness."

"What do y-", Sean got interrupted by my bestie who didn't even realize that he was sitting with me.

"I was looking for you everywhere! I know you're being a grumpy bitch today because of Owen but I was worried you got kidnapped or something!", she was being her over dramatic self once again.

"Hey Dev. Look! This is Sean, we just met.", I said through my gritted teeth, giving her a stare.

"What?Oh wow you're hot. I'm Devon, Emersons best friend.", she was as blunt as always.

"Sean hi, nice to meet you Devon.", he chuckled lightly.

"We should probably go, thank you for the help.", I grinned as I finished my second taco quickly, standing up from my seat.
"Wait Emerson, would you maybe give me your number. In case I need help with my food.", the boy joked, rubbing his neck nervously.

"Sure Sean, you helped me, I'll help you.", I grinned, typing my number on his phone.
"Bye girls.", we waved at the hot boy and made our way towards the exit.

"What just happened?", Dev asked clearly interested making me smirk.
"Oh wouldn't you want to know."

"Stop teasing!", she groaned.

"Alright, chill.", I said before telling her what happened.
"And you're whining that you're single. Boys are throwing themselves at you.", Dev exclaimed making me scoff.

"Says the right one."

***

The next day was pretty uneventful, Sean and I texted nonstop, he was a really sweet guy. We arranged to meet up again next week, since we were both really busy and didn't have time this week. Devon was dragging me once again to another house party but this one is supposed to be smaller and cooler than the Halloween party. I honestly wasn't in the mood, but I also wasn't in the mood for an angry Devon so I complied. So here I am getting ready for another party but this time in a normal outfit, no horns and no pitchfork.

Speaking of pitchfork...mine was still at Owens.

oh welp.

Liked by devonthompson and 12

Liked by devonthompson and 12.004 others

emersonblaise starts playing unsaid emily😢

view all 1.031 comments

unknown1 I KNEW IT UNSAID EMILY HITS JUST DIFFERENT🥺
unknown2 I'm in spain but the s is silent
unknown3 when I tell you I cried...
devonthompson get over your crush🙄
↪️unknown4 CRUSH? WHO? Charlie? Bc same.
↪️emersonblaise 🤭🤫
unknown5 you're so pretty woah
unknown6 Alex is my soulmate🙏🏼

***

do u like it when I update everyday? Or is it better if I update just every two days?🌙