anxiety and all that shit

empty

***

"The girls and I want to go bowling tomorrow, you wanna come?", Madi asked as we exited Starbucks.
"Who exactly?", I asked her while playing with my empty cup. "Sav and Jadah, you can ask your friend Devon to come too.", she said enthusiastically. "I'd love to! I'll ask Devon later and text you if she'll come or not.", she nodded at my response before we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

At home I put a pizza in the oven and changed into some comfortable clothes, I turned the tv on and opened Netflix. I watched the last episode of Julie and the phantoms while eating my pizza, I almost choked of excitement.

"Yes Emmie whats up?", my best friend answered my call. "I finished the show!", I whined, extremely sad that it ended. "Already?!", Devon chuckled making me groan. "You know me! I binge watch shows when they're good and this one was amazing! What am I going to do with my life now?", I asked my best friend, hating the empty feeling in my chest.

I always get it whenever I finish shows.

"Just watch another show you'll be fine Emmie.", Dev chuckled probably shaking her head at my stupidity. "Watch another show? Right now? That's like having an affair! I can't do that to Julie and the phantoms!", I gasped loudly.

"Are you fucking serious Emmie? Just watch spongebob or something and go to bed.", I could hear her yawn through the phone. "No I'm way too excited to do that now. But you got a point, I will watch a show.", my heart was beating fast out of excitement. "Great now let me sleep-wait don't tell me you're watching the entire show again? Emmie? No, please don't.", Dev whined causing a small smile to form on my lips.

"It's not the first show I'm watching over again, I did it with the vampire diaries four times now...wait we're watching it again so it's my fifth time now.", I shrugged as I stood up and put the empty plate in my dishwasher. "I'm just concerned...don't you think that there's a tiny part of you that's watching it just to see that one person again?", Dev asked slowly.

"What? No! Shut up.", I yelled out immediately.
"Forget it.", she sighed. "Let's not talk about him alright? I gotta ask you something else anyways. Madi asked me if we want to go bowling with her, Savannah and Jadah. Are you free?", I asked her, plopping myself down on the couch again.

"I wish I could but mom wants me to go visit family with her. I'm currently free and have time so she thought it'd be great to come along.", she explained making me nod, but I soon remembered that we were talking on the phone so I answered. "Of course, I totally understand."

"Do me a favor and go bowling with the girls though. I know you, and I know that you always change your mind and say you won't go. You get so excited but something always pulls your down and you stay at home. Go meet new people, the girls are really nice. Just don't replace your bestie!", Devon scolded making me laugh.

Yeah, that something is my anxiety.

My anxiety pulls me down and I suddenly like the idea of staying much more. I always regret not going in the end though.

This time I will go on my own even if there's no Devon who will drag me to the girls.

Fuck you anxiety.

"You're irreplaceable, trust me on this. And I promise, I'll go tomorrow.", I smiled.
"Thank you bestie. Same goes back to you, there's no crazier person that I know and love so much like you.", Devon said. "Okay that's too much love, let's stop.", I cringed, hearing her laugh. "You're right, alright I gotta go and pack some more, we'll probably stay for the night tomorrow. I'll text you, goodnight and don't binge too much.", I laughed at her comment and shook my head. "Goodnight Dev, tell your family I said hi.", I ended the call and devoted myself back to the show. Around midnight I fell asleep and woke up the next morning with neck pain and bird nest hair, yay!

Not.

"Ugh it hurts!", I groaned, feeling like a zombie as I made my way to my bathroom where I took a long and nice shower. After I was done I changed into some comfortable clothes and made myself some breakfast. I texted Madi telling her that Devon won't come and asked her at what time and where we should meet. She texted me the address and time, but I still had some time left so I went through my socials and continued to watch Julie and the phantoms.

Around 5pm I finally got up from the couch and got ready for the night. It was a hot day in LA so I decided to wear a white top and a cute skirt with my white Reebok shoes. I put my hair in a low ponytail and finished the outfit with some accessories and decent make up.

 I put my hair in a low ponytail and finished the outfit with some accessories and decent make up

Liked by themadisonreyes and 15.452 others

emersonblaise 🎳-time

view all 1.504 comments

devonthompson well hello there😏
↪️emersonblaise luh yuh tuh bestie😗✌🏼
unknown1 u know madison????
unknown2 omg are u working with jatp?
themadisonreyes get ready to lose😉😌
↪️emersonblaise ha! as if. I'm a pro💁🏽‍♀️
unknown3 bitch
unknown4 you've no talent whatsoever how do you have so many likes tf you do not deserve it
↪️unknown5 probably bc madi and sav liked
savannahleemay queen👼🏼💖
↪️emersonblaise back to u queen🥺

***

idk for how long I'll be able to do these everyday uploads, pls don't hate me when the everyday uploads turn into two/three days uploads...I got uni stuff and yeah...but don't give up on this story there's still so much more to come, feel free to comment your thoughts and feelings, lots of love, stay safe🌙