thanks Owen

thrilled

***

"Would you stop knocking at my door at fucking five in the morning Owen?!", I opened the door irritated and annoyed with the boy. "Oh come on don't be such a party pooper.", he walked into my apartment, wearing a black shirt with some grey sweatpants.

"Party pooper? What's that supposed to mean? It's one of my free days where I can actually sleep in and you decide to come here, why Owen?", I groaned rubbing my eyes, he went to my bedroom not even asking for permission. He jumped on my bed and threw the blanket over him, snuggling himself even more under the duvet. "We're going to a festival! Charlie, Sav, you and I.", he told me oh so casually.

"Excuse me?"
"You're excused, now get ready. We're leaving at 7, I figured you'd need to get ready and pack so you're welcome.", he told me, my shocked expression never leaving my face.

"How come you're telling me this now? What if I already have plans for today?", I asked him arching an eyebrow. "Pfft as if, watching Netflix ain't plans. Now stop discussing and get ready.", he waved me off making me angrier by the second.

"I really can't with you, UGHH!", I groaned loudly before walking into my bathroom to take a shower. "I swear if you steal anything from my fridge you'll pay for it, and I'm not talking money!", I yelled.

"LUCIFER YOU NASTY BEAST!", he screamed, I only rolled my eyes before I stepped into the shower.

This boy, honestly.

***

I quickly put some makeup on my face and braided some strands of my hair

I quickly put some makeup on my face and braided some strands of my hair. Owen occupied himself by taking a nap on my bed, while I packed as stressed out as ever. "Owen make yourself useful for once and get four bottles of water from the kitchen.", I pushed him out of the bed.

"Ouch! Lucifer you just told me that I'm not allowed to go even near the kitchen a few minutes ago.", he yawned, his eyes widening at the sight of me. "That was actually an hour ago but forget what I said and do it, I'm already stressed as it is, I can't yell at you now!", I told him. "You're yelling at me right now.", he arched an eyebrow. "Oh fuck off Owen.", I huffed.

"Alright alright, I'm on my way. No need to be so crazy about it.", I gave him a look and he vanished to the kitchen. He came back with the bottles of water and I put them in my bag. "You look absolutely beautiful by the way.", he said out of nowhere causing me to stop my movements.

"Thanks Owen."

"Alright let's go!", he let out excitedly taking my hand in his, pulling me out of the door. "How did you get the tickets?", I asked curiously, trying to ignore the tingling in my hand. "Sav got them for free actually, her dad's work had something to do with it.", he shrugged not really knowing much about it either. We arrived at his car and he explained to me that we would get Sav first and then Charlie, the ride to the festival would take us two hours.

"Where's big bindi?", I asked him as I sat down in the passenger seat. "He's at my family's house, my sister wanted to see him so it came in handy.", I nodded, opening my bag and taking a banana out of it. "You want a banana?", I asked him, he nodded. I peeled the banana before feeding it to him.

Silent music was playing in the background while I texted Dev and told her about today's plans, at the same time I was still feeding Owen. After he was done, I ate one too while playing a game on my phone. Sav was already standing in front of her house with a bag in her hand.

[a/n: I feel like Sav would actually wear sth like that and SLAY it!!!queen shit]

"Hey guys! Emerson you look so good!", she exclaimed taking a seat in the back. "Wow thanks Sav.", Owen huffed but we ignored him. "Look at you! Blue looks so good on you!", I grinned. "Thank you!"
"Girls.", Owen mumbled under his breath but I could still hear him. "You wanna sit in the front?", I asked her. "No it's fine no worries I'm good here.", she smirked, I shrugged turning back to the front.

"Are you as excited as I am?", she asked me happily, I let out a chuckle. "I am, I've never been to a festival before and it's kind of in my bucket list too. I just wish a certain someone would've told me earlier!", I glared at Owen who only coughed awkwardly.

"Wait, what do you mean? I told him to tell you weeks ago? He said you said yes."

"He didn't ask, he woke me up at 5am telling me about it.", my glare was still on Owen, he was now whistling, ignoring me at all costs. "Oops?", he finally let out causing Sav to let out a laugh.

"Yeah, oops Owen. Oops yourself, you are an oops.", I spat, crossing my arms in annoyance.
"I am...an oops?", he tried to stifle back a laugh but it was useless. He was laughing uncontrollably, Sav and I following right after.

Well that was not my best comeback.

I gotta admit that.

But I got two hours to make up for it.

This will be a fun ride!

***

hello lovely people of the earth
I hope you had a great start into 2021,
I'm wishing you a lucky, happy, love filled year, may all your wishes come true!
hopefully we can all go back to a normal life soon, just like this group is lol
I'm honestly excited for the next chapter,
I love festivals!
Vote & comment,
lots of love,
stay healthy🌙