get off me you pig!

panic

***

"Lucifer? Lucifer? GOD DAMMIT LUCIFER WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Owen? What the fuck are you doing in the ladies room?! Are you serious right now?", I was still hiding in a bathroom stall.

How did he even manage to get in here?

"You left me alone! I panicked!", he sounded nervous, I still didn't move though. "Well I panicked as well? But there's also a men's room where you can panic instead!", I yelled going stressfully through my hair.

"We can't stay here! They will eventually get us!", he told me sighing. "What else do you have in mind then?", I opened the door walking towards him, my arms were crossed. "We have to leave." "Leave?", I was arching an eyebrow. "Yes leave, I already paid for our food and drinks now let's go!", he said walking towards the door but I stopped him immediately. "Are you stupid or just mental?! They will catch us before we can even step a foot outside! We can't leave as if nothing happened.", I told him, it was him now who crossed his arms in front of me.

"What now?", he asked, while I looked around searching for something.

"Yes! I got it! Let's go through the window! It's big enough for us to fit through. It's a little high but we'll manage.", I explained walking towards the window.

"Emerson...you're a genius!", he exclaimed causing me to grin widely.

"Tell me something I don't know.", I smirked, a snort could be heard behind me.

"Just shut up and help me.", I stopped him before he could say anything, he walked up to me and opened the window. "Alright, I'll push you up, are you ready?", he asked me, making me nod.

"Just do it already, Madi will be here any second!", I stressed. He pushed me in the air, I struggled for a second but eventually made it through the window. I let out an excited squeal jumping around happily when I heard a yell.

"Stop dancing! Help me you dipshit!", Owen yelled causing me to roll my eyes in annoyance. "Yeah yeah, shut up baby boy.", I held my hands out for him, pulling him upwards with all my strength.

Somehow Owen ended up falling on me while I was on the floor. Our eyes met, my heart was beating out of my chest. I told myself it was because I did all this exercise today, ignoring the fact that his face was inches away from mine.

"Get off me you pig.", I finally breathed out, pushing him away from me. He rolled off while I stood up and dusted the dirt off my clothes. The heat on my cheeks was infuriating.

"Okay let's go, if we stay here they'll catch us.", Owen said, looking around nervously. "Where are we going?", I asked him curiously. I honestly think it's weird, I mean we aren't really friends anymore but somehow we're still talking as if we are?

It's confusing me so much!

Plus why should I follow him if we aren't friends anymore, right?

"Let's go and get a dog.", he said out of nowhere causing me to stop in my tracks. "Seriously? Oh my god yes let's go!", I giggled following him to his car.

"What kind of dog do you want?", I asked him curiously while he started the engine. "I don't know yet, I guess I'll surprise myself.", he shrugged. "Did Charlie just give you the idea or were you planning this for a while now?", I turned my head to the handsome boy who shrugged once again.

"Honestly I always wanted a dog but I never had the opportunity to get one. And I love spontaneous decisions so yeah.", he explained making me chuckle. Owen parked across from a shelter, the shelter was filled with adorable dogs, I really had to stop myself from crying. "What will you call him?", I asked Owen while I held his new cute pup that was melting my heart already.

"Big Bindi."

"Wow you didn't even think about it.", I snorted.

"I always wanted to have a dog named big bindi since I was a kid

"I always wanted to have a dog named big bindi since I was a kid.", he laughed taking the cute pup out of my hands as we exited the shelter. "It fits him.", I smiled grinning at the cute sight in front of me. "I think so too."

We got him some food and some toys he can play with, I was holding onto the sweet pup while Owen was driving, the little one was fast asleep on my lap. "You wanna get something to drink?", Owen asked me, I nodded. "Dunkin' Donuts?", I asked him. "Sure.", he replied smiling after he saw big bindi asleep on my lap.

After we got our drinks Owen parked his car and I handed him his drink. "Thanks." "You're welcome.", he took a sip of his drink and I took one of mine soon realizing that I had the wrong drink. I must have exchanged them by accident. "Oh Owen I think-OWEN? OWEN! WHAT IS GOING ON?", I panicked seeing his face, he was barely breathing. "Nut...allergy.", he choked out causing me to panic.

Oh my fucking god I killed him!

"Oh my god oh my fucking god we need to drive to the hospital quick! No! I need to call an ambulance.", I rambled waking big bindi in the process.

"Epipen in my bag.", he choked again, my eyes were wide as I searched for the fucking epipen in his bag. "Where-what-I.", I stuttered not knowing what to do, Owen took the epipen and put it in his leg, I let out a gasp.

I really wasn't prepared for that holy fucking shit!

After a few minutes Owen was back to his normal state and the shock was slowly leaving my body. Big bindi was in Owen's arms comforting him while my heart was still beating out of my chest.

"I'm so sorry.", I turned my head, I was close to tears. "I almost killed you."

"It's okay, it was an accident. Unless you actually tried to kill me Lucifer?", he arched an eyebrow, I gave him a shove, a small smile forming on my lips.

"Fuck off baby boy."

***

bear with me idk anything abt nut allergies and epipens, idk if you're supposed to put it in your leg, let's just roll with it lol no hard feelings.
i love you guys and your comments
they always make me so fucking
happy you don't even know wow!!!
Lots of love, stay healthy🌙