B-bye Devon

fear

***

[a/n: TRIGGER WARNING: this chapter contains physical as well as mental abuse, if you do not feel comfortable in reading this, please skip this chapter]

"How was your photoshoot baby?", Sean walked into the apartment, the madness in his eyes visible.
"What happened? Was someone rude again?", I asked confused. "Do you fucking love me Em? Do you?", he charged at me, fear building in my body. "Yes of course baby? What's wrong?", I asked again, my eyebrows now furrowed. "You're fucking lying to me that's my fucking problem you whore!", he launched at me, his hand colliding with my cheek.

It stung like a bitch.

"Baby I'm sorry for whatever I did I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about!", I sobbed as he grasped my hair tightly pulling me towards him. "You and Owen have been fucking, didn't you? You stupid bitch, you thought I wouldn't find out huh?", he yelled, veins were already popping out of his neck.

"WHAT?!No! Baby no, no I didn't do anything with Owen. I blocked him everywhere like you told me to! I did all you asked me to do, just for you! I love you!", I cried trying to get him to calm down but I made everything worse.

"Fucking whore is lying to me! You actually think I believe anything that's coming out of your filthy little mouth?!", he yelled, giving me another hard slap, my cheek was pulsating now.

"Where did you hear all that? I'm not lying I swear!", the tears were flooding like a waterfall. "One of my beautiful fans posted a text on Instagram and everyone tagged me in it.", he answered, his breath was rigid, scaring me even more than I already was.

"They're wrong baby! I promise I didn't see him at all! I'm only spending time with you! You know that! We're always together and you know whenever I am on set, always!", I told him immediately trying to stay as calm as possible.

Screaming would make him only angrier and I know how much he hates when I talk back!

"That's true...you're right. Get up baby.", his grip loosened, a big smile on his face. "Tell me you love me.", his hands were around my cheeks, I flinched lightly but he didn't notice.

"I love you baby, so much."
"Only me."
"Yes only you baby.", he engulfed me in a hug, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. My heart was yelling at me, telling me this was wrong but my head repeated that that's just the way he loves.

And I do love him back, don't I?

***

It was the next day and I was on my way to the set when Madi appeared out of nowhere.

"Em what happened to your face?", I flinched at the name.

"What are you doing here? I need to go to my set.", I ignored her question, trying to pass her as quickly as possible. "I knew you wouldn't let me in your apartment, I have to talk to you, please Em.", Madi plead.

"I honestly don't have the time Madi, I'm already late as it is!", I stressed but she stopped me by grabbing my arm. "Why are you so jumpy? Please don't ignore your friends, you know we're here for you.", Madi exclaimed looking at me worriedly.

"Let me go, please.", my lip was trembling, she immediately let go, a sigh of relief leaving my mouth.

"Please come back.", she whispered, but I was already on my way to the set, ignoring the pain in my heart.

I quickly changed in my trailer, rehearsing my lines and walked to the set. We shot a few scenes and called it a night around 6pm. I took the subway home, tired and ready to go to bed. But I knew better, Sean is probably hungry and wants something to eat. I opened the door of my apartment when a voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Emmie."

"Dev? What are you doing here?", I asked not only confused but scared. I knew Sean could hear us.

"What happened to your face?!Anyways...I'm...I'm worried about you, Mama wants to see you again, she asked if you want to sleep over...like the old times?", she had hope in her eyes. I was honestly ready to say yes, but I heard sounds coming from my apartment causing me to freeze immediately.

I can't.

"Em are you at the door?!", I could hear Sean's voice, panic already written on my face.

"I would love to Dev but I can't. I'm so tired I just wanna eat and go to bed.", I told her instead, her face dropped.

"Oh okay, I just...never mind, goodnight Emmie.", she was about to leave but I reached out for a hug unexpectedly.

"B-bye Devon.", my lips were trembling once again, my alarming eyes trying to send her a message. She seemed more than just confused but I was already inside, closing the door after me.

I turned around, Sean's blue eyes piercing over me, to say I was scared would be an understatement. My hands were shaking and my heart was beating out of my chest. "What are you doing baby?", he asked dangerously close. "Nothing I just came home, Devon followed me I guess, I didn't know I promise.", I said almost immediately.

"Baby Em, how do I say this in the nicest way possible...I feel like Devon isn't really a good friend. You should unfriend her, she isn't a good influence. Baby would you do that for me?", he engulfed me in a hug, his eyes boring into mine. I was looking at him as my brain processed what he had just said.

"Are you fucking kidding me? NO! She is my best friend, I will not unfriend her, are you mental?!", I suddenly broke, rage filling my body. He didn't seem pleased, he was just as shocked as I was.

For the first time I told him no, and he would make sure I would regret my choice in this instant.

***

hellow I'm backerino!
thoughts?! Tell me how are you feeling right now after reading this? Again I feel like this is SO important to talk about so I hope you'll forgive me all the aggression that I've caused you guys!
vote & comment,
I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Lots of love,
stay healthy🌙