I made it

excitement

***

"Sean is a good guy, I'm sure. But you Emmie, need a man that's just as crazy as you are. Someone who will do all this crazy shit with you, someone who will challenge you just as much as you're challenging me. You deserve the adrenaline and rush that you want everyday in your life and I know for a fact that you will not get it with Sean. This entire date didn't sound like you at all, it was a forced you. Emmie, I know you love that nice stuff, we occasionally do it together too but you're crazier than that. Your ideal date is probably bungee jumping or some shit like that.", Devon said while she drove me back home.

"Dev it's sweet how you know me so well but don't worry about me. Sean is the sweetest man I've met in my life and I just know that he'll treat me like a queen. I deserve to be happy and he makes me happy. All that crazy stuff doesn't matter, I can still do it all with my bestie!", I replied jokingly, she gave me the finger instead.

"Thanks for the ride Dev. I'll text you. I love you.", I yelled shutting the door and walking to my apartment complex. I took a quick shower at home and changed into something comfortable when my phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Am I speaking to Emerson Blaise?"
"Yes that's me."
"Ah great! My name's Aaron Wood and I wanted to inform you that we liked your video and audition for Musa. We decided that you fit very well for the role, you got the job.", the sweet man on the phone spoke causing me to jump around like a maniac.
"Thank you so much Mister Wood!"

"We will email you everything and hopefully see you on Monday so we can make it official.", Aaron replied, I quickly said my thank you's before ending the call.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!", I screamed jumping on my bed happily. "I GOT THE JOB!", I laughed happily talking to myself. This is the best day in my life! Dad would be so proud, I know it!

"What the fuck do you want Emmie you just saw me two fucking seconds ago.", Devon answered the phone as annoying as always. "I'm on my way to work.", she said but my smile was still plastered on my face.

"I GOT THE JOB! I WILL BE THE NEW MUSA!", I yelled, my friend let out a scream of happiness while I was giggling uncontrollably. "NO FUCKING WAY I KNEW YOU'D GET IT!", she screamed. Devon was the only one that knew about my audition because she's my family and I can't keep secrets from her.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT DEV I WILL BE MUSA HOLY FUCKING SHIT!", I yelled back, tears of happiness forming in my eyes. "WE WILL CELEBRATE THIS FUCK YEAH!", Dev yelled back. "Okay we should probably stop yelling.", I chuckled.

"Yeah a dude just yelled back while I was screaming, I gotta hang up but I'm so proud of you my Emmie! I love you.", Dev hung up leaving me still smiling into my phone.

I texted Madi asking her if she had time to meet up. She immediately answered saying that she was bored out of her mind. So I changed into something warmer since it was cold today and straightened my hair, putting on some make up before walking out of my apartment.

 So I changed into something warmer since it was cold today and straightened my hair, putting on some make up before walking out of my apartment

Liked by thejadahmarie and 15.911 others

emersonblaise v happy right now🌙

view all 1.695 comments

sean.smith angel🖤
unknown1 omg they are def dating!!!!
unknown2 fuck off bitch
devonthompson AS YOU SHOULD, so fucking proud of you ahhh🤧💖
unknown3 so gorgeous wow
unknown4 bitch leave my husband alone😤
themadisonreyes hurry up I'm hungryyy😪

***

"Hey girl.", I jumped on her happily catching her off guard. "Oh my gosh Em hey!", Madi giggled seeing my excitement. "What's up?", she laughed.
"I'll tell you when we're inside!", I explained pulling her inside of the restaurant. "I think I gotta warn you-", she began but it was too late, my eyes already locked with all our friends that I just met a few days ago. Sacha, Sav, Jadah, Charlie and Owen were all sitting at a table. I turned my head towards Madi who shrugged sheepishly.

"Surprise? I thought you and Owen could do some talk-", she began but saw my glare and stopped herself immediately. "Madi! I do not like Owen that way, I told you already."

"Just shut up and enjoy the night, plus you can tell me whatever it is while everyone's around, it must be something great since you're in such a good mood.", she said making her way towards the table where everyone greeted us.

Of course the only seat available was across from Owen.

Of fucking course.

***

I know this is a shorter chapter I'm sorry I didn't have time today, who's your fav character rn and why? lots of love, stay healthy🌙