CH 45

Baekhyun's Pov :

"Firstly, I want to know everything about the man you know so well, your so called boss" 

Smiling thinly, I watch Uncle Wu exhale slowly, biting his lips before nodding towards the men who walked out as quickly as they came without any questions. Raising a brow I waited patiently for him to start. 

My fingers curled around Chanyeol's before intertwining our hands loosely. As If I needed enough strength to hear everything from the start. 

I remember how it all started but I tried again to pull up all the mess together. 

Kris Hyung had to die to protect himself and Uncle Wu made sure that he stays hidden until now. 

There are also two other cases. The Oh Couple and Park Couple. 

The two Oh Couples - Sehun's real parents and his fake parents were murdered. Sehun was taken in by his Grandma while his so-called 'cousin' disappeared into thin air just after his parent's death. 

Now the Parks. 

Park Shin Joo : Lawyer turned Businessman. Ex-husband of Park JaeSuk, Chanyeol's Father, Also killed by Uncle Wu, Park JaeSuk, Park Jin Lin  and Sehun's unknown 'cousin' who just appeared out of nowhere. 

Park JaeSuk and Park Jina had a son Park JaeHyun also Stepbrother of Chanyeol who tried to harm me in School with the help of his so called Uncle Park Jin Lin.  They also tried to corner me in the Cafe with the help of Suzy and Ji Eun.

Now this Unknown 'Cousin' of Sehun who I don't know why is he involved in everything, is a danger to us as well. 

Sehun who doesn't have any idea about the threat looming over him is in danger while me who know it all seem to be helpless. 

"Alright, let's talk one thing at a time" I huffed, signaling Uncle Wu to start talking. 

"Alright, it's quite a long story. Firstly, the Byuns, the Parks and the Oh family were close friends and partners. Your parents, Sehun's real Parents and Chanyeol's Father Park Shin Joo who was a well known lawyer at that time used to be classmates in their college times. I was just a close acquaintance who would meet and greet in business meetings and galas or whenever I was invited to auctions and such. In one or two of those meetings, Sehun's cousin also known as Oh SeJun would accompany Sehun's real Parents for better understanding of business and how all the shit is worked. Oh SeJun was only a young man in his early 20s, arrogance and unwanted Charisma was just rolling out in waves" 

Uncle Wu grimaced but continued. "I never knew his parents well but I was kinda familiar with him as he would always greet us as we were best friends. It was at that time when your Aunt was openly cheating on me and even letting the servants observe her disgusting deeds. My son was everything to me and she knew I was only tolerating her because of him. She would blackmail me for a lot of things among which one was to hand all my property and business in her name. I wanted to protect everything that I had worked hard for and also wanted for my son to never lose his mother so I did the only thing I could. I lied that everything that belonged to me would be of Yifan's and after him it would belong to the Orphanages the documents have already been done and accepted." 

Blinking at him for a second I scowled at his words. "How can you put Kris Hyung in direct danger just to save your ass!" 

Uncle Wu looked away in shame but continued to talk. "I thought she would never try anything serious but who knew she would go so far as to abduct Yifan and threaten me to make another legal document which stated that after Yifan everything will belong to my wife or she would kill both of them and make me suffer. I was scared not for myself but for my son who was badly manipulated by his mother. Yifan even agreed to accompany her to Korea as she stated it was some type of business deal which Yifan couldn't miss. Every warning of mine fell into deaf ears as Yifan didn't even glance at my way before following his mother. I got her email of adding poison to both their meals but then she would laugh at my horrified expression before hanging up. I was frustrated beyond my limit. In one of the business parties I found Oh SeJun smuggling drugs and even making illegal deals with other gangs. At that time, I couldn't think more clearly but the only thing I knew was that my son was in the hands of that bitch. I really thought Oh SeJun was trustworthy so I told him everything and asked for his help in return of keeping his secret safe. We planned to kill my wife and on that day the car she and my son were riding exploded. The driver was our own man so he pushed himself and my son out of the car letting my wife die by herself"