CH 55 [ THE END ]

Author's Pov :

Baekhyun regretted the second he woke up. His neck sore from sleeping over the desk the whole night. His right cheek had turned red while his whole body had turned freezing cold. He stretched himself over the chair before his eyes fell over the clock. His eyes widened when he saw the timing. Shit! He was going to be late.

He quickly took a shower, brushed his teeth and wore his clothes before running downstairs. His father gave him a disapproving look when he saw him gulping milk hastily. Baekhyun could care less as he took his backpack and rushed outside. To his great relief he saw his father's chauffeur waiting outside. Without thinking for anything else he got in and told him to drive.

When the driver didn't move he explained to him that he was late and needed to urgently reach his school. The chauffeur only nodded before starting the car.

Baekhyun repeatedly kept checking his watch and when the car finally stopped outside his school he didn't even wait for the Car to fully stop.

The driver almost had a heart attack at his action but before he could check on the young master Baekhyun had already sprinted inside.

The corridor was empty, one of the substitute teachers frowned at him but he didn't dare stop and explain to her his situation. He was late and the bell and his first period was Maths. Mrs Jia would skin him alive. Fuxk Maths!

When he stopped outside his classroom he heard Mrs Jia's voice loud and clear. He panted and firstly took a deep breath to calm himself down before knocking. His heart almost stopped when he entered. Mrs Jia hates late comers and also those who disturb her class Midway. He freaking fuxked up bad today. Too bad his perfect image is gonna have a mark after today.

Mrs Jia glared at him and crossed her arms over her chest before speaking. "You are ten minutes late and not to forget barging inside in the middle of class. Have you lost your manners somewhere Mr Byun" Her every word was like a dagger piercing straight through his skull. He winced at her every word. "Detention for you after class"

Sighing, Baekhyun walked towards the back of the class dejectedly. He was sure to wake up at the wrong side today. How much is this day gonna turn out bad? First he woke up late, missed his bus and now got detention for being late. He kept his head down the whole time as Mrs Jia talked. He could almost feel himself getting lost into her loud voice.

He was in such a bad mood that he didn't spare anyone a single glance. When the class got over he slumped down against his seat.

When his head lolled towards the other side it crashed to a hard surface. Baekhyun pulled himself up quickly before shifting his eyes towards the object he crashed into only to find brown pools watching him with concern. Chanyeol leaned down before bringing him into his arms. Baekhyun felt himself melt into that embrace. Both were hugging so tightly that they didn't notice how the whole class was giving them heart eyes.

Meanwhile there was Kyungsoo and Sehun who only stared at them blankly before looking away. They were used to it anyways.

"Bad day.." Chanyeol breathed out, gaining a nod and groan from the smaller.

"Really bad. I woke up late, missed my breakfast, missed the bus, got ten minutes late and now I'm in detention. Forget Bad, this is the worst!"

Baekhyun inhaled Chanyeol's scent as much as he could. It would simply help him somewhat to calm down.

They pulled away when another teacher came inside. Chanyeol pecked his temple before bringing his bag and taking a seat beside the smaller. Before squeezing their joined hands they got up to greet the teacher. When the lesson started they became attentive again.