CH 27

Baekhyun's Pov :

I stared blankly, at the wall just before my eyes, my vision was getting blurred out like a scattered picture. The silence was hallowed,  yet the tension was evident in the air like someone just dropped much much load on my shoulders.

One couldn't notice, the slight tremble of my hands or the little drop of sweat over my forehead sliding down silently as my mind started to fill with words which I couldn't speak out loud, unfortunately.

Before anyone could say anything, Grandma broke the Silence. "Kyungsoo.." Her eyes swept towards Kyungsoo who was still staring at the Sleeping Sehun. "I want to take Sehun home, so I was going to ask for his discharge today. Could you mind accompanying me"

Nodding Kyungsoo followed her without a word as the walked out. Suho Hyung took Kyungsoo's previous place which was at the foot of Sehun's bed without as much as glancing at anyone. I felt a slight pressure over my side as I shift my eyes towards my left directly locking them with dark brown ones as Chanyeol stared at me motioning me towards the door.

We slowly stepped outside towards a corner a bit scheduled place away from all the eyes and ears. Taking a single glance at my side Chanyeol passed me the two bottles and the injection which he inspected earlier.

"I did some research and found that its a lethal Poison which can kill. One heavy dose of this poison, is enough and the person is dead. It's worst if the patient is asleep. It numbs one body sensory parts which won't even give a slight clue to him about it. He won't even feel before all his senses will die as well as him"

I curl my trembling hands tightly into a fist. My lips quier slightly as all the words register in my brain.

Lethal poison. Can Kill One.

Closing my eyes I inhale, but my mind was in chaos. A big hand squeezes over mine before steadily unclasping my fist.

"Breathe" I painfully exhaled, glancing back at the bottles in my hand. Before my thoughts could even get wilder there was a loud scream which startled both Chanyeol and me and also the very people and staff in the corridor.

Chanyeol and me both turned towards each other before sprinting towards the screams and yells. Descending down the stairs we round up towards the left corridor and there were people piled together, some with pale faces, while other looks horrified, shocked as well as stunned.

"What's the matter?" I ask one of the nurse passing by, whose words shattered all the remaining patience Ieft in me.

"I-Its Nurse Shu! She is found dead! Now please e-excuse me" My eyes widen slightly as her words processed in my brain. Some one was dead?

Watching over the crowd my eyes found Kyungsoo and Grandma who stood like statues on the sidelines. I don't know how the sixty-year-old is even handling so many shocks in one day.

Stepping forward, I tried to peak through the herds of people who have been crowded outside. The sight in front of me made my mouth go dry. Apparently, this Nurse Shu is none other than that snarky nurse.

The smell of blood entered my nostrils. Blood everywhere scattered on the floor and on the wall highlighting her struggle to escape. My eyes follow the dripping as they straight landed over two legs, and up, up, on a body hanged over the ceiling. Her eyes were wide open but those were empty, there was large gash over the abdomen area from where the blood was oozing, which gives away that she was stabbed.