CH 53.

It took me so long because, I wasn't satisfied with my next Chapters. I remember how many times I've erased and rewritten these Chapters. I hope everyone would enjoy and give me their honest opinions over this book. Thank you 💖

Author's Pov :

The morning came sooner than he asked for. Baekhyun shivered, pulling the quilt higher trying to cover himself and push the cold feeling away before snuggling into the warmth as much as possible. He whined when he felt the quilt slid down lower. Something cold and wet touched his shoulders, between his neck and slowly he felt himself leaning against the touches. He was about to doze off again with that sensation when he heard a low chuckle just beside his ear. His brows furrowed together, a groan escaped his mouth as he tried to block the noise. 

When he heard another chuckle and a sweet good morning he forced his heavy set of eyelids to open  up. He was still sleepy and feeling tired after last night's activities but the chuckling sound was even more pleasing than his sleep. His mind slowly started to wake up though and when it rang the words 'night activities' his eyes snapped open, his brain which was shut off started to power drive and pain that came after he moved only a little bit made him almost curse in different languages. 

He was about to groan and whine over his pain when he felt himself being hugged and spooned from behind. "Careful, Love" 

Baekhyun blinked again a few times, his eyes now getting clear from all the sleep. The first thing he saw were the closed curtains drawn together to stop the morning sunlight to directly glare at him. The second thing he noticed was that he wasn't feeling sticky or uncomfortable even after how many times he came last night. A slow deep red blushed appeared over his face just at the thought of it. The third thing he noticed was him wearing a shirt, again too bigger for his size. 

Baekhyun finally came back to his senses and tried to move himself as slowly and carefully he could. His whole body ached badly but that's not what he was thinking about. When he finally struggled to turn around he met with the most handsome and sexiest sight in his life. His mouth felt dry all of a sudden and all he could think was how the hell did he get so lucky. 

"Like what you see…?" 

Baekhyun closed his mouth and grinned lazily. His eyes glinting mischievously as he closed the remaining gap between them. 

"Definitely!"

Chanyeol chuckled again, before pecking his forehead, letting his lips hover there for a few more seconds before pulling back.

"What time is it?" Baekhyun asked his voice raspy and dry. Raising one of his fingers he traced the other's perfect face. 

Chanyeol leaned into the light touches, letting out a contempt sigh. "Half Past nine" 

Baekhyun groaned and pulled the quilt up to cover himself up. "Why so early? Yeol, I'm exhausted.." 

Chanyeol stopped the male and pecked his forehead again muttering apologies after apologies. His voice so soft and soothing Baekhyun could fall asleep again. 

"I'm sorry but I didn't mean too" He heard him say after pulling himself up and sitting leaning against the headboard. Chanyeol picked up a phone from the night stand and showed him the amount of notifications. It's screen was cracked which made Baekhyun wince. Chanyeol noticed his reaction and shrugged. "Kyungsoo and Sehun are eager to meet you again. They have been calling since early morning" 

Baekhyun attempted to get up only to groan again. 

"Hey, easy there.." Chanyeol's worried voice made the smaller halt. He helped the smaller to rise into a sitting position before making him lean against his chest. "We could meet them in the afternoon. Let's first take care of you"