CH 20

Author's Pov :

[ Present Time : In Oh Mansion, few hours before the hospital scene ]

The sound of a loud slap echo inside the widely lit mansion. Sehun's Grandma stared down, her face mixed with furry, rage, disbelief, while her hands shook as she bawled it into a fist. Sehun stood motionless, head down with an unreadable expression.

"How is my Grandson so shameless" Grandma spoke with a sharp edge to her voice. Sehun was confused at her sudden action and words that spilt from her mouth.

"Grandma.." Kyungsoo started to speak but Grandma's palm halts his words. Shaking her head she walks ahead before taking a hold of Sehun and yanking him Inside.

"I expected better since you are growing up and capable to start a new chapter, but you disappointed me so much, my child!". Kyungsoo follows them ahead as Grandma picks up an envelope and snorts, throwing it carelessly over the big table placed in the Living room.

Some photos scatter from the ripped part of the envelope. While  Kyungsoo still stares at them curiously Grandma's voice rose more clearly and furiously.

"Until this day, I still am not over how that Woman insulted my grandson! I can't get over how her Son just stood there shamelessly and let his mother walk all over you! My heart was ripped when I found you on the floor dying! Now after two years he is back, trying to woo you again! How can you so easily crawl back to Him! ANSWER ME OH SEHUN! Are you ready to risk everything AGAIN?"

"Grandma" Sehun whispered as his eyes wander over Grandma who has her eyes brimming with unshed tears. One can understand why she is angry, but one can only watch as the situation gets unfold.

The photos that were thrown at their  faces where of the clearing where Suho Hyung and Sehun were having their conversation. Some Photos are of them just standing before each other, some have Sehun saying nothing while Suho Hyung speaks, the other is Sehun leaving but was stopped as Suho Hyung caught his wrist while he leans down on the ground, Another one is of Suho Hyung pulling Sehun in a Hug and Sehun hugging back. The more the pics are exposed the more Sehun get worried. There is also a pic where Suho Hyung and Sehun were caught kissing. One won't say a Kiss but more like Pecking, their bodies weren't even that close but not that far either. It just looks like a sweet peck.

A betrayed look passes on Sehun's face. "Grandma, calm down it's not what you think it is" Grandma scoffs, not at all pleased with her Grandson's answer. "You stalking me is more disappointing" Sehun continues with a blank face.

Grandma shakes her head. "Wow, what is going on in that head of yours Oh Sehun? I wouldn't stalk you if I wasn't worried so much. Give me an explanation first, why the hell did you even allow his filthy hands over you? Did you forget about what he did? Did you forget what his mother said?"

"I don't need to give an explanation to you and I would never forget the past. It's been two years, I can think about what I should do and what I should have done. Grandma if you really care about me, please Kindly stop stalking me"

Sehun spoke, his words heavy in the air, and without giving us a single glance he walked away. It's the first time he has ever spoken so much also it's the first time I'm watching him getting angry that too on Grandma who he has adored since birth. Grandma was left paralyzed as she slowly backs down on the nearby couch. Kyungsoo bends near her and tries to stop her from crying. He felt guilty because some of it was also his fault but he was also not pleased with Grandma for stalking Sehun.